Squat 3x5

weighted crunches 2x10

reverse hyper 2x10

leg raises 2x12----->

ghr 3x6---->

>rest

Repeat

This is a shit program, do SS then kys

Do you guys feel front squats in your quads? Because I don't. They just feel really hard, kind of like a deadlift.
I feel my quads more in back squats.

Reposting cause the other one is dead

Could you not reach minimum protein if you eat pretty much 100% whole foods?

Also, rate my day of eating.
Morning smoothie: 1 banana and some spinach with a carrot
Snack: apple with nuts (almonds or/and walnuts)
Lunch: some form of protein (chicken, fish, lentils, beef) with some carbs (rice, pasta, potatoes).
Some veggies like brocolli, more spinach, tomatoes, carrots.
Coffee before gym
After gym: Peanut butter jelly with whole weat bread and low sugar jelly. One or two bananas and more nuts or something like an orange.
Dinner: same format as lunch
Before bed: smoothie with 5-6 tbsp of oats, 2 bananas, 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter, strawberries, some cocoa powder if I have and water.

I'm gainning weight so Is above maintenance for sure. I'm just worried about the protein.

Thoughts?

I’m past my lp, what’s wrong with my program?

Blevins is strong as fuck, but how well do his program templates actually work?

STOP FUCKING DOING POWERLARDING, POWERLARDING IS A FAKE BARBELL SPORT FOR OLY LIFTING REJECTS. YOU'RE FUCKING DOING ASSISTANCE LIFTS AS YOUR 'SPORT'

To be fair, you have to have a very high natural testosterone level to master the sport of powerlifting. The technique is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical biomechanics most of the cues will go over a typical lifter's head. There's also Jim Wendler's Nietzschean outlook, which is deftly woven into his writings - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Kaufmann's radical reading of Jenseits von Gut und Böse: Vorspiel einer Philosophie der Zukunft, for instance. The powerlifters understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these aphorisms, to realize that they're not just inspiring- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike powerlifting truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Arnold's existencial adage "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping",which itself is a cryptic reference to Schopenhauer's epic Die Welt als Wille und Vorstellung. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a barbell tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that their total is within 5 pounds of mine (preferably lower) beforehand.

How smol and weak r u?

God ducking dammit paul, the military will pay for propecia

>I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated DYELs doing quarter squats in the Smith machine as Louie Simmons's genius unfolds itself in the power rack right next to them.
lel

>2x a week deadlift with only 1 set
>random set and rep schemes with no rate of progression, RPE or % correlation
>Shit ton of OHP volume at 6x3 and that asanine 1x10 of behind the neck press
>No bench press volume
>Lowering bench % and not squat on day 4
>Squatting after benching
This is pure shit. Just do Texas method if you have already done SS. You know literally nothing about programming. This is bad

I don't understand the question. Just count your protein it's not hard

Powerlifting is strongman for fatties and weaklings who insist their raw is more impressive then pure strength

hello guys. ex-powerlifter here who did the whole screw aesthetics lets just get strong thing. all i want to say is that roids did not change my body composition to that extent i thought they would and I still have to diet my ass off to look the way i want. so...don't bank on them to work as a magic potion! other than that, they are pretty neat. have a nice day :)

> Strongman for fatties
Have you looked at big z you autist?

> who insist their raw is more impressive than pure strength
so you are saying equipment is
>pure strength

>deadlift is taxing
>its still basically a Lp but with more volume for pressing since i want a big ohp and its what has stalled
>OHP volume seems fine to me, would doing a plain back off set of 10 be better?
>bench is not the focus
>Why not keep squat volume up when DL volume is lowered?
>ill give you that one

Tx method is shit, i have yet to stall on my squat and deadlift, i want a more ohp based program. Once i stall on squat and deadflift ill find something better that more well rounded.

What do you lads think of using spoto press for a chest massing exercise during hypertrophy blocks?

Also, why do I feel neither deadlifts nor deficit deadlifts in my glutes or hams? It's like all my efforts go into prevention of back rounding without sufficient weight to challenge much else

Just do one day of deads, more volume. Ohp volume can be lowered while still progressing.
Who cares of bench isn't the focus, you're getting off an LP, you can progress both at the same time.
Also you know nothing TM isn't shit, do it

Any tips on approaching failure with RDLs? Feels like my lower back begins to round before my hams get a decent hammering at heavier weights and feels like i get nowhere near failure at lower weights.

ur core is weak af

J U S T

Explain Koklyaev.

Literally just accidentally went on a date with my male friend
>met him after college and we went and got food
>then we watched the fireworks together
>then we watched a film
>then we went to a fair at midnight

I'm not sure how to feel about this

youre insecure about your sexuality faggot

I only like BAGINA

170x8 squat @not very difficult tonight lads.

240 when

167kg c n j
133 snatch
105 bw 6'3
Haven't done a max out squat in ages, 240kg is probably max to full depth none of that powerlifting half squat baloney
3 years lifting, 2 years oly 1 year powerlarding
No roids
I'm stronger than you
What now?

Aim for 225lbs first bud

You mean the guy that snatched 210 and clean and jerked 250 before going into other shit? Only reason he went into other lifting is because of politics in Russia. The coaches didn't like him.

Why would I aim for 42% of my goal seems silly

To add to that, I think koklaev could have been a gold medallist.

Smaller goals are more achievable at your stage lad

So next week is my last week on PH3, it's my taper week then a 1RM test at the end of the week. Today I did bench and deadlift at my highest intensity and I feel so fatigued. I couldn't finish last set for either lift and form broke down terribly. can I chalk this up as I'm just overreached? Because at this point I don't see how I'm going to be hitting any PR's next week. I feel so fucking weak and broken down. Please help

Everyone in my life has disappeared HELP

B...but

then why do people say it's shit? Seems like too low of volume in my opinon. Maybe ill just do the bridge.

Asking again since i dont want to do Smolov for ohp. Whats a good intermidiate routine to increase ohp?

You snatch and c&j more than me, but I don't train those. You squat the same as me at a higher bodyweight than me though :)

Ask elsewhere. Are you dense? Nobody here trains OHP.

Squat is an assistance lift for me.
Snatching and clean and jerking is also harder than any powerlifting movement.

>what's a good intermediate routine to increase X
Texas method

>texas method
No. Rippletits doesn't even recommend anymore

You also squat to half depth you dumb trip fag.

Fight me nerd TM a best

He's only gotten whites in comp though?????

I heard some user rec the russian squat program for it

I've literally never gotten red lighted for depth.

My quads are too small but I don't like squats
this is literally the worst scenario that's happened to anyone ever in the history of ever

Rip recommend the intermidiate 4day split found in PP. But you would probably call it trash since it does not use RPE.

That's because a powerlifting squat is a half squat

This was USAPL, not some lolfed.

You don't get bonus points for going lower than getting your hip crease below the top of your knee, just like your lifts in oly aren't invalidated if you manage to power them.

* * * need front squat form tips, please advise * * *

mainly for where the bar needs to be positioned on my shoulders/chest/hands

Fucking Google it

Even in the usapl you squat to half the depth of oly lifters do. So take 10% for swuating low bar and 10% for squatting half depth. So your proper squat is around 195.
We laugh at powerlifting squats. Theyre a joke.

On the shelf created by your chest and shoulders when your elbows are at 90°

please respond

You're not doing a full squat, so yes, it matters. The fact a half squat if considered good in powerlarding is irrelevant. You're not squatting to full depth. I'd probably squat 260 if if squatted to parallel.

Don't have my copy of ppst3 handy. What exactly are you referring to?

Ask again in 7 hours

A full squat is a squat that fulfills the rules, which they do. Ergo, it is a full squat. It isn't less of a squat because it doesn't fulfill your arbitrary requirements, as they aren't what matter in competition.

You can believe whatever you want to that makes you feel better about yourself, but you're really not making a case for yourself at all.

>10 piece tendie meal cost 11.50

just fuck my shit up senpai

Bruh, that's just you rationalizing squatting to half depth. You squat to half depth compared to oly lifters. That's a fact.

practical programing routine

Thanks dickhead

Recommend me some good music.

Chill, maybe something nostalgic, early 2000s/90s vibe. Something that will make me reflect upon a childhood I never got to have.

I have seen videos of the best ipf lifters and I've seen the ruling on the squat. It is half depth compared to what oly lifters do. There's a 94 kilo lifter in my country that has squatted 335 to oly depth with a belt and sleeves. He could destroy your world record and he only squats as an assistance.

>having a good time with someone you like and care about
bro that sounds amazing, why are you questioning this

why is there only a handful of people in /plg/ that actually help and give good advice, then there are people like you?

This is about you.

Show us your squat.

Tbf thats pretty good advice. Daytime plg is a better place for actual questions

Wow you said mad despite me giving you good advice.

You know what? Go fuck yourself. Enjoy your retard question going unanswered.

>thread where people discuss and seek advice for powerlifting
>front squat is a movement that helps with squats, a powerlifting movement
>this useless little faggot tells someone to use google
>mfw this moron completely misses the point of the thread

fuck off back to your feels thread, little man. men are talking.

>falling for the oly jew

come on guys don't give these guys attention

I squat to almost the same depth as oly lifters though?????

>Rationalizing
I'm literally justifying my points based on rules. Your only justification so far has been your fee fees.

You sound mad enjoy your retard question going unanswered LOL

why couldn't you answer my question then? Are you not experienced enough to know the answer? Can you not provide me at the very least any slight insight on my question without sounding like a condescending faggot?

squatting really deep is actually retarded since 99% of people don't actually have the hip structure or leverages to support it without pelvic movement and putting l5/s1 through a flexion/extension cycle. why needlessly damage one of the most important structures in your body just for 'muh depth' when the knee and hip extensors get trained perfectly adequately from merely breaking parallel

Mfw olydepth

That is parallel. You are doing a 80% squat at best. Pic related is a full squat.

It takes so much willpower not to bully Kermit every day

Beautiful

My calves and hams are literally touching almost the exact same amount as the person in your photo

>99%
Don't be silly.

If you squatted high bar, you'd go 20% lower.

time to become the god of ATG bottom up squats

not possible since i didn't ask. keep crying, obsessed faggot.

You sound epic mad bro

Mate you're bordering on reds there that's really not the best picture to use

I physically am incapable of going lower in flats, I even front squat to that depth and cannot go deeper.

>Ignoring my point about justification
Literally BTFO

Ok prof how would you run tx method?

I struggled with squatting 170lb working weight today.

I borrowed a power lifting belt and knocked out 225 like it was nothing. Everything felt right.

What the fuck is going on? Is a belt cheating?

I haven't recorded shit in forever for squat. And yeah, I agree, but my knees and ankles were basically maxed out there, and that's moreso the point I was going for.

My princes...

Does anyone have the routine that comes with THINK BIG (Ben Pollack)?

Well TM is only a template so it would depend on the trainee obv. Personally I am currently using CWS's cowboy method adaptation with an extra upper body accessory day

>please respond to me, sir