Why is this shit so addictive?

Why is this shit so addictive?

Salt

Because it was designed to be addictive

It's scientifically designed to be delicious and you use it to temporarily fill a void

Just stop eating the fries and the soda you nonce.

Because you're weak

imagine being so much of a weak willed pussy that you become addicted to food LOL

Literally all of these.

>salt
>saturated fat
>sugar

Textbook addiction

I don't think it is, I have it every once in a while and it feels really unclean afterwards

Burgers and fries aren't even unhealthy.

> six months since I touched fast food
> still crave it

Harder than no fap desu

If you have it like once or twice a week. You know burger with all the vegetables. Fries full of potassium. And salt is good for you.
You don't call a guy eating a baguette unhealthy.

its not. but real burgers made by local restaurants are.

>Getting a baconator on the way home from a heavy leg day

fuck it im ordering a pizza

Hopefully you're talking about fast food in general and not specifically Mcdonalds

Saturated Fat is good for you
Salt is good for you
Stuffing fries in your face and drinking a huge cup of liquid sugar is not

i dont live in burgerland so no mc here
i do crave some subway that had some extra chipotle sauce with bacon tho

me too bro. I struggle with pizza and pasta, shit has zero good macros but my body craves it.

Wait I forgot American burgers aren't made out of 99.99% cow meat, and their bread is shit.

OP here, yes I meant fast food in general, but specially McDonalds

Except 99% of Mcdonald's food is much higher in Unsaturated fats (Omega 6's) than Saturated, which is much worse. They use soybean oil, not butter/coconut oil.

What about Five Guys?

their fries are GOAT

Their fries aren't anything special and neither are their burgs. It's 80/20 beef and peanut oil, the sort of recipe that's dead easy to recplicate at home.

I'm convinced the people that are always on about 5 Guys are people who can not cook to save their lives. At least with something like Wendy's there's a taste to it I can't reproduce at home, even if that taste is a little artificial jewry.

5 guys is top 5 franchises but the best burgers are in local spots

Just because you can replicate it at home (kinda) doesn't mean it's bad.

This nigga dissing five guys then going on about wendy's? The fuck man

How much fast food can I eat per month without competely sabotaging my own gains?

Hunt your own elk and butcher it and makle a burger out of it with whole wheat bun and fucking tell me you'll ever want to eat mcdonalds again

>elk burgers
my nigga

>I don't live in burgerland
>says craves the same shit meat in "sandwich" form

complete with some epic meme you are literal trash. I feel sorry for you :(

>Fuck 5 guys!
>But it's not Wendy's!

you are fucking retarded kid

jews

its mostly the fancy bread and edible sauce
dunno why 80% soy oil burgers are so amazing but hey power to you

I live in Texas, but I've had elk before. GRADE A AMAZING especially if you like that blood filled gamey taste.

Personally I kill two-three deer a year on a friend's farm and subside mainly on that lean as fuck white tail deer meat. It's almost a requirement though to mix it with fatty hamburger so it'll hold it's shape and not crumble while cooking. Deer's so damn lean it has barely anything to hold it together once ground.

Now deer steaks. God like.

>if you can replicate it at home that means it's bad!
if I wanted to make my own burgers i'd make turkey burgers

you forgot ice cream

:(

The Daves Juicy Triple is 150 calories more but with 12 more grams of protein.
>Get two McDoubles
>take the meat from one and put it in the other.
>620 calories and 40 grams of protein.
The fries are pointless though. They give you nothing for gains.

Sugar

It’s the soda. Once you eat that meal with water - you’ll hate it. Then you’ll see it’s nothing but salt and... matter.

>Saturated Fat is good for you
There is not a single scientific study that backs this claim.

Even all the lobbying from the meat and dairy industry is not enough to sway the government into telling the people that saturated fat is good for you.

>Unsaturated fats are worse for you
Did you even take basic biology? You realize that unsaturated fats make the lipid bilayer more permeable? Fucking keto retards think drinking olive oil will kill you but butter is good.

McDonald's has actually improved. The buttermilk milk crispy chicken is insanely good. I always get it without soda though.

because it's calorie dense so our caveman body think's its good for us. our body still thinks we are scavenging for food in teh wild and constantly battling against possible starvation.

Believing the Jewish propaganda I see

>paying a shitload for something you can make at home
Cuck

Five guys is literal shit.
Wendys is so much better it’s not even funny, especially for what five gays charges

What was your diet like as a child?
I was never denied junk food, but little kept around the house anyway. Only guideline mother went by in making meals was to have one source of protein, starch and veggie. Turned out a lanklet and don't really get cravings.

Retard. Omega 6 can only be synthesized from linolenic acid (unsaturated fat), which is at the base of every cancer and inflammatory diseases. The unsaturated nature of fats and thus their unstability make them prone to oxidation, which in turn drives inflammation.

I always replace fries with baby carrots or the salad.

Compared to inedible sauce you can get? (???)

in moderation