Exercising jawline

Is it possible to exercise jaw muscles that they become more chiseled ? I am not looking for some drastic effects, since my jaw is only slightly "weak" and when I clench my jaw a little bit it looks great

Will clenching my teeth/jaw help ? Or perhaps chewing bubble gum ?

Give explanation or present your case

Other urls found in this thread:

lookism.net/Thread-JAW-MAXING
claimingpower.com/jaw-muscle-workout/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Your mascara is running

That's a birthmark, don't pay attention to it

All I'm wondering here is how to make the muscles around the red line stronger

This needs to be bumped

I've been doing a bunch of stuff to help my jawline and so far I've been seeing pretty good results. So here's a list of stuff to do:
1. Mew.
2.Tilt your head back as far as you can and while your head is back, stick your tongue out as far as you can.
3. Facepulling. Look it up.
4. Chew mastic gum.
5. Chew regular gum. While chewing the regular gum, try to flatten it using your tongue on the roof of your mouth.

Expect noticeable results in 4-6 months.

>slightly
I got bad news for you buddy

what's with the pubes around your mouth?

ty

you do know what average means ?

that's your moms

Your jaw is legit shit. There's no slightly to it.
I'm the same

You can for sure, but why would anybody want a freakshow jawline from forced OCD mewing?

Is that butthead?
Yup

As i said, I am not looking for drastic effects, just to bring my jawline slightly more into focus, I feel that if it were a bit more prominent/chiseled it would look just fine

And I'm quite sure I could do it, just clenching it a little bit makes it look as I want. I am wondering how long would it take me to achieve that and are there any negative side effects

You don't want to clench dumb dumb just look up orthotropics on youtube and do some watching

my teeth are aligned, straight and right where they need to be, it's the muscles on the jawline that bother me

It's not that I have a jaw that is pushed all the way back fucking my face, it's that on the sides of the jawline my neck and the line merge
Instead I would like a more (but just slightly more) prominent jaw line
I guess that chewing gum thus clenching those muscles should help

If you're not here to take advice then why the fuck are you asking just clench your jaw then dipshit

you look fine. jaw isn't everything. you got good features. maybe grow hair out to make most of hairline, and lose the asian beard.

Don't clench. Just push your entire tongue flat onto the roof of your mouth. Get the back of your tongue up there as much as you can. Keep your teeth either touching or near touching. Keep your lips sealed. Always breath through your nose unless you're talking, eating or exercising.
Now look at the sides of your jaw and underneath your jaw/chin. When you firmly push your entire tongue onto the roof of your mouth, you will notice that the sides of your jaw protrude and the underneath of your jaw tightens upwards. For me, this is even more effective than clenching my teeth. When I clench, my jaw protrudes the same amount and the underneath of my jaw doesn't tighten at all.
This is a posture that you should practice and try to make comfortable. Look up orthotropics on YouTube.

rate my overbite

mastic gum a meme? was think about getting some of amazon, but does it work really?

>That's a birthmark, don't pay attention to it

why not? everybody you meet stares at it.

cute

8/10 sexy

You'd make a great bond villain

>slightly

OP you poor bastard

Chew some mastic you poor bastard

Grow a beard to cover that shit jaw.

You'd think it's a negative feature on my face, you'd be wrong. It's my defining thing, I would never lose it

all i get when looking for facepulls is the exercise for your back thats not what you mean right

Bro, shave that horrendous beard if you can't grow it properly on your cheeks.
I'd also grow out my hair top a bit.

Fuck off, Chad

Nigga what the fuck happened on your face?

Cope too stronk lad

Drop weight.
Pic Related myself going from 93 kg to 78 kg in 5 months.

Mastic gum is legit. It was either that or mewing (or the combination) that brought my subhuman recessed chin forwards to be in line with my upper lip area. It seemed to widen my jaw through masseter hypertrophy as well, but it would take longer to "remodel" the bone (this is possible). PIC IS NOT ME.
Here is the guy from pic related: lookism.net/Thread-JAW-MAXING
Apparently he mewed and chewed super hard. I believe it.

Here's a good writeup on mastic gum: claimingpower.com/jaw-muscle-workout/

From one jawlet to another
>chew gum, doesn't increase jaw length but defines it
>drop weight
I don't eat in the morning because I feel less energetic, but I also noticed my face looks puffier when I do.
Pic related, taken from a low angle

noooooooooooo!

this is proof that jawline is mostly genetic

Also I've noticed that Chads, Stacies and people with good looking jaws tend to chew gum constantly. It's like they're in on the secret but won't tell.

Show us your curls

Tfw have TMJ problems and i can't chew gum

Only if you show your face tunnelman

This is what it looked like before btw

drop weight ? Are you kidding, I am already a lanklet, I need to gain
If I drop more I'll like like Auschwitz inmate

Drop body fat*

>tfw underbite

Mewing is going to do nothing, what a bullshit fad

i actually think that no. 5 is really important, it will really speed up the process to form the habit of sticking your tongue onto the roof and mew all the time

Bump

I already have a terrible chin/jawline, but when I mew it looks even worse. I clench my teeth pretty hard and force my face forward so I've seen some improvement but it's stopped

God damn it Zuko, for the last time your jaw looks like that because your mandible didn't grow forward at ALL!! that's why your under-chin area looks so saggy, your hyoid bone is placed too low on your neck. Just get submental Lipo if you are this desperate.

What the fuck are you talking about?

On the top left is people with a strong, defined jawline.

On the bottom right is Zuko/OP

His hyoid bone (where the fat connects from the chin to the neck) is placed low on his neck, causing a saggy fat pocket. Jawline definition has so very little to do with how strong or wide it is. Chewing gum won't help define it, only widen it. Zuko/OP needs to get submental Lipo!

Ok, what about me

Could always be worse guys. Mines a big insecurity for me but I'm slowly getting over it, trying to just not put sadness/hate towards things that can't be fixed. I'd rather worry about things that I can fix like my confidence.

You have to start early. Just align your teeth and tongue and that'll help.

It can be fixed. You just don't try.

With surgery? No thanks. And that's the only thing that will fix it.

See this:

I've legit improved this with mewing.

Keeping your tongue in the right place strengthens the muscles around it and won't let the underside of your chin hang.

Note: I've been mewing for a full year now, so it's not some placebo.

Yeah it works. Everyone who says it doesn't either has never tried it or gave up because it was too hard.

Pushing your tongue upward tends to move your hyoid bone up along with it. Mewing for literally 2 seconds would improve the submental area - hard to say if you'll see anything beyond that however.

anyone think it's crazy how little this is known, especially in regards to mewing?
did my parent fail me by not feeding me enough solid foods, teaching me correct posture, etc? should schools teach this subject? same in regards to lifting-- anything related to 'fitness' in my school life was just team sports, why aren't we teaching kids how to pursue and encourage muscle growth? maybe it's the concept of 'well at least im not fat', given the obesity epidemic?
so crazy looking back on how much work was done on my teeth-- root canal, 4/5 teeth removals, braces, retainers, bone removal, etc... this was all before I was 18, hell even 16, all suggested and provided by free health care (NHS). They're supposed to be professionals, after all.
But I'm sure 99% of the population doesn't care about this, but why is that? Is it 'cause 'muh genetics is all that matters'? Or they cannot sell info about posture, but they can sell the idea of improving self image through clothes, etc? Weirds me out, why wouldn't 'they' (gov't???) want a general population full of good looking individuals? It pains me to see fat people, mouth breathers, and how it's all so excepted.
I know when I have a kid I'll teach them this, and try to keep ontop of other things. Because I want the best for them.

I'd need to see your entire profile.

it makes things worse; this board is full of insescure trolls that dont even go to a gym

It mostly has to do with how active you were as a child. Most athletes have very well developed faces. If you live a sedentary lifestyle and breathe through your mouth as a kid, your body is going to develop improperly.

Is there a good mewing guide somewhere?

Search orthotropics on YouTube.
The basics are keeping you lips and teeth together, entire tongue on the roof of your mouth.

>195lbs on the left (25%bf)
>185lbs on the right (10%bf).

Mewing and chewing gum on and off.

Thank you Veeky Forums.

HOLY SHIT IT WORKS.

well done, how much time?

3 months to the day. Chew 2 sticks of gum from the moment you wake up to the moment you fall asleep. Your jaw rarely gets an asskicking like your ancestors because all our food is soft and high calorie so we eat easier and less of it.

The key is to remember

>Everybody has a skull, including me
>I need to make the skull more defined
>That means losing fat and developing the muscles that support it
>Proper toungue posture and chewing does this very well
>Do more of this while in caloric deficiet of 500-750 calories a day

The key is consistency, rome wasn't built in a day. If it helps take progress pics without "flexing" your jaw.

Not chewing gum?

TEETH TOGETHER

LIPS TOGETHER

TOUNGUE ON THE ROOF OF YOUR MOUTH

Don't look like me 3 months ago. You can turn things around.

Suck a cock to develop those massater muscles. Preferably one with large girth over 6 inches

My Jaw is very similar to yours OP, I have a bit of a complex about it. The worst thing is that it makes my head look disproportionately small as I'm 193cm with broad shoulders. It's also particularly irritating to me because everybody else in my family has an unusually strong jawline.

It may be that you have an overbite as I do, because your chin is recessed. If this is the case then orthodontic treatment may help significantly. The problem is with orthodontics is that you have to suffer wearing braces for at least a year, and if the problem persists then you will need painful surgery. The alternative to this is to just get an implant from a plastic surgeon, which are apparently quite cheap and painless.

I don't know how well 'mewing' works. I can see logic in it, because it simply trains the muscle rather than making a claim to widen the jaw bone. Any muscle can be trained, I suppose. I've never seen convincing evidence of it being achieved though. Images like could easily be contrived to trick self-conscious incels into wasting their time. Who know though.

What's your height and bf%?

I'm assuming you have a clogged nose often.

Yep. I still breath through it as often as possible though.

Try mewing. I haven't seen any changes in my face yet, but I no longer have difficulty breathing through my nose.

>2.Tilt your head back as far as you can and while your head is back, stick your tongue out as far as you can
For how long? Shit hurts.

Max reps to failure every other day.

Do you chew the 2 sticks on both sides or you change side every minutes ??

Your face is so disgusting. If I saw you in real life I would slam your face on the pavement and then stomp your head to a pulp.

Thanks for the motivation

holy kek