/mmg/ Militant Manlet General

You don't need to be tall to get a GF edition

Welcome to Militant Manlet General Brothers!

Here we discuss the best ways to defeat the wretched longmen and ways to escape the pit. Be sure to share your experiences, conquests, losses, and support below

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/stepstools/b?node=1069136
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just want to say this:
None of you haters of so-called 'manlets' are man enough yourself to walk up to Jason Statham and call him that to his face -- and you'll never have a smoking hot blonde blue-eyed wife like that, not in a million years.

So-called 'manlets': 1
Useless tallfags: ZERO

>how will tallfags ever recover?

You’re just as big of a faggot as the guys who make fun of manlets. If you weren’t insecure, you wouldn’t have made your post. You will also never have a smoking hot wife either, because chicks like that want a man with confidence, which is something you obviously lack.

Going to arrange this for baritone, tenor and piano
Our battle song will be here soon
Day of the tunnel approaches!

THE REIGN OF TERROR OF LONGMEN IS OVER!
WE WILL TAKE BACK OUR GYM FOR GLORY AND FELLOW MANLETS!!!
RISE UP, MANLETS, TAKE BACK YOUR RIGHTFULLY OWNED GYMS!

>projecting

Uh oh everyone better look out the manlets have learned how to build ladders, they'll all swarm out of the manlet pit and infest the gym! They'll have to tent the gym again and gas the place, it'll be closed for a week!

the day of the tunnel will be the final solution to the longmen problem, your days are numbered lankey

Jokes on you. We had demolition charges buried all around the manlet pit when we had it built. You try to tunnel out, you get your asses blown to kingdom come, *and* the tunnel collapses. Stay in the pit where you belong, manlet.

>mfw /MMG/ has replaced /BBC/

You uppity manlets need to be reminded to stay in your place. Do we really have to get the hose out again?

OH HELL YA.
IM SO PUMPED FOR THIS!
THIS IS THE FALL OF THE LANKLETS!
NO LONGER SHALL WE HIDE IN THE SHADOWS!
NO LONGER SHALL WE SIT BACK AND BE SILENT WHILST BEING TALKED DOWN TO BY HARD GAINERS!
WE SHALL KICK THE SHINS OF OUR "LONGER RANGE OF MOTION" COUSINS!
SPIT ON THEIR BENCHES AS THEY GET UP TO GET A DRINK.
GLARE THEM DOWN, LAUGH, AT THESE HALF REPPING GIANT FREAKS!
WE ARE HERE AND WE WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKING UP!
STAND WITH ME BROTHERS!!
THE WAY IS WITH US!
OUR DAY IS NOW.!
ITS OUR TIME TO BE MIRED!

WHO IS WITH ME?!?!
LET'S CROSS OVER FROM THE CHILDREN'S CLOTHING SECTION TOGETHER!!!!!

I've considered the rope.

When will we learn?

tfw Manlets can still get girls better than you

>manlets post worst (tall) girl
>when best girl (the short one) is the choice of tall men

If I ever needed something to convince me that the manlet reckoning should come sooner you proved it right there

You're right, I could never call statham (or any other manlet) a manlet to their face, whatever I say would just go right over their heads

This

inshallah the lanklet kufar will be knee capped on the day of the dwarf

I still don't know if being 5'11.85 makes me a manlet or not

I'm 6'0" but 5'11" in the afternoon after lifting, can I join the rebellion?

>takes six manlets to defeat a longman
looks about right

>buttblasted that we manlets band together, whereas you lanklets wage civil war against eachother

Im 6'0

can I join?

this

cooperation and harmony are the domain of the manlet

internecine dick-measuring and general (((trickery))) is for the longmen

>tfw lanklet queen is getting pounded everyday by manlet dick
when will lankletas stop craving that manlet dick

>"anarchy" hat
someone needs to rip her skirt off, punch her faggotty boyfriend, and make fun of her when she tries to get help from the police.

Jesus where are the pitdogs? Fucking manlet pack roaming around again. Someone call the Longuard

>t.buttmad lanklet
i guess she did create anarchy among lanklets who jerk off to sniffing her farts

this is pure kino

Where do you guys get your manlet steppy stools from?

Serious question, I can't reach the top cabinet.

ANSWER ME MANLETS I NEED HELP GETTING STUFF FROM THE TOP SHELF

RECOMMEND ME A STEP STOOL FROM AMAZON REEEEEEEEEEE

actually that was just one guy

nowadays people think they are immortal, but the human body is really fragile, a punch to the jaw or a kick to the temple will always fuck you up even if you weight 300lb

I also have trouble getting stuff from the top shelf. I have to ask my mom for help and I thought I was the only one...

>manlet steppy stools
I like how no manlets respond to this :)

wait people actually own those? I never thought about that but I'm pretty tall.

Here you go little guy :3

amazon.com/stepstools/b?node=1069136

A bunch of Muslim manlets killed a hapa.

these threads need to be suppressed for the safety of normal sized humans everywhere

>he thinks the tunnels are for escaping

I just get on the shoulders of one of my brothers

>posting rich and famous manlets again

when will you learn?

As a 5'8 guy it's fucking dumb when I see it.
I hate what this board is becoming, just insecurity and 'thicc' threads.

I made the original /mmg/ and one of my points was that longmen judge manlets based on what women think. Since a thot on twitter said she does not like short guys in the longman's mind this justifies persecution. Posting manlets that have been accepted by roasties nullifies the point

>taking this shit hole serious.
there is a something called "life" outside this place do you know?

there is a something called "penis" inside these pants will you suck?

totally different things.

WILL YOU SUCK ON MY PENIS?

no i am not gay

totally different things.

y-you forgot to say n-no homo... r-right?

You don't stop growing til 25 right?
Right?

>tfw 6ft manlet
>no 6'2 gf to come home to

>share you support below
hahaha manlets

how its not gay to suck cock

I'm glad that people are starting to classify 6ft as a manelt. I'm 6ft and am the second smallest out of my circle of friends, its fucking hell

Suck my dick. NOW.

today i learned that I was actually 5'10. the fault is on everyone around me who added an inch to their actual height which had led me to think I was 5'11ish
THIS IS THE DAY I BECOME KING.

the only part of taytay I like are her legs. the rest is meh, including her face.

I live in Norway and 6ft is basically average. I don't feel tall at all.

Good thing that's not Taylor, then.

I like how Leslie Rose looks like a crack-seeking hobo here.

This went over everyone's heads on this thread.
Also, underrated.

>WOMANLETS
>WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

KEK

I've seen your kode, you do not impress me, tallwoman.

Ah yes, the fabled Supreme Roastie.

she is going to be VERY surprised once she turns 30

>be 6'1.765"
>Tallest person at the office
>Recently, former manlet boss gets fired and other manlet coworkers quit
>New boss is 6'4"
>He fills empty positive with guys who are 6'5", 6'2", and 6'3"
>One of the new guys is married to my high school oneitis
>Tfwnogf for holiday party this Christmas
>Rapidly becoming the relative manlet in the company

Pls, not like this. Someone recommend some lifts or at least a sturdy brand of rope

What a horrible person. It makes me sad people like this exist.

If you're white (both parents are white) and 24 or under... 6' is the absolute minimum for manlet status in all white nations.

I'm 180cm, I live in the UK and I never ever feel close to average. Sure, I'm taller than the older generation of men (sometimes) and taller than some Asians. But if I walk around a University area, I'm short as fuck.

I work on a cruise ship also, so I see a lot of different places. Trust me, for a white male, manlet is 6'.

>6'1.765"

>I live in the UK and I never ever feel close to average
Well, there you go.

shut your damn mouth

Your buttcrack, my foot. Let's see how far we can get it.

>RISE UP, MANLETS

I ... I CAN'T.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little shit? Ill have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and Ive been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and Im the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. Youre fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and thats just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little clever comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldnt, you didnt, and now youre paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. Youre fucking dead, kiddo.

what are the tunnels for?

>4'11
This bitch is a midget herself, I'm 6'1 and other than a ONS, I wouldn't consider her wife material because she would make my children short.

>Pls, not like this. Someone recommend some lifts or at least a sturdy brand of rope

your beta genes will get overridden by hers? lel

>Shit hole
This is the closest thing to a Mother Base I have user, I have weak normie friends scattered all around the place in "life" who I don't care about and then I have this place and only really 2 friends I can talk to. One is a SteveCrowder tier guy, the other is just an honest second tier chad.
Every other place on the internet is garbage, this one is turning into one too but at least there's some real people here still. The traditionalists who want to become like the ancient Greek statues of gods and heroes, care for their people and homeland and try to develop some connection to the metaphysical.
It saddens me that this is rare.

do you think you are superior to all other people?

>u

dropped

No, I believe I'm superior to many though.

that's not something a superior person would say

>Trump

I don't care what you think. I am a metaphysical god and a representative of Europe, the ancient Icelandic sagas of living for the eternal and an advocate for radical traditionalism.

in my country the average height is 5'5 and im 5'7, a king among manlets

what country is that?

Costa Rica my friend

I don't think, I know.

you are superior in your autism

>tfw a lanklet this he’s superior

I am.
It's not autism though. I have paranoia and mild high functioning autism.

what do you think caused it?

>he goes through life thinking he's inferior
Never, ever, gonna make it.

I assume each person is pretty cool before I know him, you as well lel

What caused my high functioning aspergers and paranoia?
For starters it's in my genes, my ancestry dates back to a lot of Icelandic people and I've read some of their history. They were Norwegians in blood feuds who didn't like the king so they rather went to an uninhabitable volcano island. You had to be brutal to survive, there where almost no animals there and the land was very hard for agriculture so you had to basically work when you woke up and then go back to sleep just to have enough to feed your family which was half rotten meat and carrots. You didn't have time for emotions. I've not taken an actual IQ test (I've taken an online mensa test a few times, not really an incredible score. 115-120 which is still moderately high) but my father is a certified mensa member so I got some autism from him, my mother is a normie though but I'm in the top 10% in my Uni when it comes to final scores.
My paranoia is mainly haphephobia which comes from being molested when I was five, I was also bullied in middle school for not understanding how to behave in social situations. I changed schools, learned from my mistakes and became just an averagely popular student but now I have serious trust issues.
Thanks for reading my shitty blog.

that sucks, I've heard that massaging yourself is good for getting over your phobia. You can try it and see how it feels. The idea is to squeeze your whole arm pretty hard. You can start from the neck, down your shoulder to the wrist, or you can start from the wrist. I'm confident that getting a gf will help you get over it.
I can't think of you as superior when you are sick, got to cure yourself first!!!

Is Statham getting fat? His face looks really bloated in this image. He had very sharp jawline in his action movies, here he's starting to look like a pudgy jew.