FACIAL AESTHETICS THREAD

Daily reminder: Getting swole WILL NOT get you women if you don't have the face to match. Getting swole WONT MATTER if you have a face like mine. Pic related. Daily reminder that without facial aesthetics, you are permanently unattractive to the opposite sex.

Convince me why I should lift at all?

bump

Lift if you want a better body for yourself and stronger bones. If you don't really care about that or don't want to put the effort in for that then don't lift.

so you're telling me I should lift purely for health reasons? I already do cardio, i run twice a day. My grandfather is 96 and he's never lifted a thing in his life lol. Still smokes too. But if you need to compensate for your shitty genetics more power to you brah. Give me a real reason. Seriously. I want to start. But I need motivation. Bishes already get wet when I smooth talk them so no >muh wimmin replies

Fuck off I don't want to see your face on both /fit and /lit

>Getting swole WILL NOT get you women if you don't have the face to match
Agreed. Getting swole only helps if you have a face to match

End me already

Lift for vanity then. If you look better you may feel better about yourself and having a fit physique along with having your shit together would only do well for your social status in groups.

> Bishes already get wet when I smooth talk them

Must be nice

>lifting for women

It helps a bit for some but if you're a spaz you'll still fail.

stop thinking like a fucking narcissist. “No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” that's socrates nigga. go back to square 1

fuxk it ima be ugly and still fuck bishes

You’re cute though :3

you have that qt slav look going. chin up user EAT BIG LIFT HEAVY RINSE REPEAT

give me your face senpai

I look better than you and lift more than you. Please make an effort to be the best person you can be.

nice nonexistent chin, faggot

What exercises or drugs can make the rest of my face as swole as my damn nose, I'm going bald insanely fast and DYEL and considering I'm having no luck now I need to figure something out before I'm forced to shave my head and totally fucked

Cromagnid genes pullin the ol switcheroo on me, can't help that. Post your face in side view, I'm sure you're a peak specimen. Alternatively post body, I'm sure you're very fit as well.

I don't lift, women swarm around me just because of my face. I legit have banged 3 women in the last week

I saw all of the threads with this guy, I'm not convinced you're him without timestamp.
Don't be a faggot.

Looking fine, don't listen to the other fag

I don't have to prove anything to you, I have massively more success than you do, and I don't need to become a meathead in the process
Your choice to believe me or not

Gook eyes are attractive now ?

Ugly as dick OP believe me you have everything to gain from lifting. GIT GUD

Cool, so you're just dicking about. Cheers nigger.
Not worried about it, thanks though user.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

You're average. Getting for will bump you a few points. It's not like you're hideously ugly.

Is it cause I'm white that I find the white one the most attractive or white is objectively superior ?

Left is obviously more attractive, but right is also fucked up by camera distortion.

Cheerio fucking nigger

Daily reminder: OP is a faggot crossposter

More like squinty eyes. Think Brad Pitt eyes.

Fuck I need to dye my eyebrows too

Where do I buy mastic gum bros ?

Can one grow thick eyebrows?

Maybe if you put minoxidil on them they will grow

What a dumb fucking post. Clearly you're happy without lifting and you just said girls get wet for you without lifting so why are you even here? No one needs to motivate you to lift nor should we care dumbass. Do what you want. But lifting not only does it improve your body but for me it's also mental gains it gives you confidence and teaches you alot about yourself.

Thought this was Hillary CLITon

Call of PUSSY

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA how are you gonna catfish and pretend to be somebody else. Damn this was your chance to "shut somebody down" But clearly it's not you. Damn youre sad

G.I. JOE looking ass

That jaw...

Blaskowicz?

Bane?

Why are these threads allowed on Veeky Forums?

I wish someone irl would find me cute, not some Veeky Forums men online

Yup. Before the league of legends

Here's me btw

Looking slav
Pls respond with full genetic makeup.

tinder bro. I don't even lift, i just lurk here. got laid many times and mired by various women. im average looking and skeletor. just have a few lowkey pics that make you look sociable and dont try too hard.

Are we doing this again? I feel like my forehead is too big, wish there was a medical procedure to reduce 5head, wouldn't even mind losing like 10-15% of my brain matter

Rate me cuties ;)

Looks just like my professor

You're ok. Why are you even worrying about something pointless

50% Anglo
39% Irish/Welsh/Scot
6% Scandinavian
Rest is Eastern Europe, Iberian, and Arab

baby face + you need to take the neckpill

"Just lift bro"

Yeah I just started doing neck exercises a week ago

You look fine bruddeh, stop stressing.

Absolutely bizarre, nasal ridge doesn't signify anglo at all, not even celt or related groups.
Very interesting face.
Would be very intrigued by as a geneticist/10

Here's another pic. I can do a perfect Slavsquat though, maybe 23 & Me is lying

Seriously not bad at all

You just look slightly leaning towards Char, can't put my finger on just what is wrong.
No offense meant to be given but something is off.

>negative canthal tilt
>upper eyelid exposure

it's ogre boyo

Weak fags t b h

Really showin your insecurities here fellas

nah you're good dude

Looking handsome

you have borderline short face syndrome

Also, stylemaxxed deathnikks are a horrible stereotype, try not to be one

Stop posting ur ugly as fuck. Bug eyes, pig nose and a philtrum i could park my tahoe on. Its over.

bro work your fucking neck you bobblehead