What’s the perfect supplement stack?

What’s the perfect supplement stack?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18090659
roguehealthandfitness.com/normal-values-for-testosterone-and-why-they-matter/
bambach.co.uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Necessary:

Vitamin D (Large % of people are deficient)
Fish Oil (Generally just good for you)

Optional:
B-Complex (if your diet is shit, but improve your diet anyway faggot)
Creatine (if you’re trying to optimise muscle growth)
ZMA (if you like spooky dreams)
Caffeine (if you need energy boosts)

>didn’t mention Creatine Dreams

food

Test E

What actual benefit is vitamin d going to have on weightlifting performance though

Examine.com mentions that there is some evidence for performance (strength) benefits iirc. And a shjitload of general heaalth benefits.

It’s going to improve your life in so many way.

Daily:
Creatine
Ashwagandha
Cordecyps Sinensis
L-Theanine
Astragalus
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2
Vitamin B6/B12/Folic Acid
Fish Oil

Weekly:
Phenibut for anxiety

Examine is a blog written by someone with no relevant qualifications.

D3 improves your immune system

A quality Multi-vitamin
D3
Fish oil
Ashwahghanda

creatine
L-arginine
mk-677

what the FUCK is Ashwahghanda?

this is sort of what i have minus the cirdecysps, whatever the fuck that is

Ashwagandha is a plant that helps with all kinds of stress. People take it for all sorts of reasons, including PTSD. I take it for anxiety, improving my cardio, and general stress. Seems to work well.

Cordecyps Sinsensis is a fungus that opens up your capillaries and the alveoli in your lungs, making you more efficient at getting oxygen. Helps me a lot when I run.

What's a good ashwagandha brand to take? I keep finding lots of pajeet brands so what do you suggest?

Alive multi vitamin
Jarrow neuro optimizer
Vibrant health joint support
Silica

Test E, alternating 200/600 every 12 weeks
Aromasin as needed
Costco daily multi so you don't have to worry about missing essential micros
A bunch of fish oil for joints and lipids
Bromelain for the extra blowjobs that come with extremely tasty semen

>Cordecyps Sinensis
FUCK YOU

It uses caterpillars as the host though. Not humans.

What about collagen?

I've bought almost every big supplement (creatine, whey, creatine, ZMA, multivitamin, fish oil etc) and a load of the smaller or less well known ones (D3+k2, cacao powder, ashagwanda, CoQ10, colostrum, BCAAs, EAAs, various amino tabs etc) and have reached the conclusion that they are mostly bullshit

even whey isnt necessary to me anymore, eating 200g protein of actual food is much more pleasurable and saves me money. I take creatine because better be safe than sorry and a zinc daily because after tracking micros it lags behind and working out 7 days a week means im at a severe deficit

dont waste your money buy powerlifting shoes, sleeves or straps instead...

just eat a health diet senpai

it is quite literally that easy

check your privlege cuck some of us cant exercise or lose weight bc hormones

testosterone monohydrate
wheybol
nattydrol
branch chain anabolic androgens

Not everything in life is weightlifting, meathead.

It's involved in everything. Muscle, bones, mental health, energy, organs. The benefits are immense.

ok Hitler.

No supplement is "necessary". If you go outside like a normal person, you're gonna get enough vitamin D. And if you eat healthy oils/nuts/fish you don't need a fish oil supplement.

What is Veeky Forums's recommended dosage? Do you simply take the RI/NRV amount or do you double the dosage on things like multi vitamins and minerals?

How is phenibut working out for you?

My current stack:
Multi Vit
Fish Oil
Vitamin D
Magnesium
Ashwaghanda
WPI
Pre-Workout
Probiotic
Turmeric
ACV
Chlorophyll

Every article has citations on the bottom which you would know if you could read.

is taking so many supps even healthy

what's the chlorophyll for?

I unironically take daily

>b-complex
>biotin
>vit k2
>vit d3
>vit e
>magnesium
>solgar skin nails and hair formula
>ecklonia cava
>black currant oil softgels
>probitics
>ashwagandha
>l-arginine
>krill oil
>zinc
>taurine

Thats about 30 capsules / tablets a day

I regret nothing

photosynthesis

Only

Omega 3
Vitamin d
Zinc
Creatine

For me. Anything I should add that isn't PLACEBO?

Currently on:

Vit D3
Vit C
Vit B complex
Omega 3
Zinc (with Copper - essential)

For workouts:
L-Arginine
Creatine

300 test e 16 weeks
800 EQ or Primobolan 16 weeks
50 adrol ED kickstart 4-6 weeks

Some multivitamin, fish oil, vitamin D and digestive enzymes

>trusting Kamal

I only take l theanine
Its some good shit

Rate mine pls

>Morning after waking up
10x Fishoil (300mg each)
1g Vitamine C
5000 UI Vitamine D3
200mg Magnesium
1 Multivitamine

>Evening before bed
200mg Magnesium
50mg Zinc
1g Melatonine (only on workout days)

>Pre-Workout
5g Glutamine
8g Citrulline Malate
200mg Caffeine (only on the last weeks of cut and before overreaching high volume workouts)

>Intra-Workout
40g Whey Proteine
60g-120g Dextrose (depending on Volume load of workout)

>Post-Workout
5g Creatine
5g Glutamine

multi
vitamin d
vitamin b12 b6 and b9
DHA/EPA

Rip liver/kidneys

Right now I'm using Havasu Nutrition, you can get it on amazon. I'm not loyal to it. I just go on amazon and choose one that has good reviews and isn't too expensive.

So far I like it. Ashwagandha is an "adaptogen" which apparently means that it adapts to whatever your body needs. If you take it in the morning, it'll give you slightly more energy. If you take it at night, it'll make you slightly more sleepy. Personally I notice that if my anxiety starts to go up or if I'm working out really hard, that stress feels like its numbed after about 30 minutes. Weird thing is, you have to be really anxious or really pushing yourself in the gym before anything will happen. Doesn't work with mild, subtle stress. Could be just placebo effect, but I attribute ashwagandha to fixing my social anxiety.

They're related. The fungus that The Last of Us is based on is Cordecyps Militaris. That one controls ants I think. Sinensis controls caterpillars. It's totally fine though. The fungus cannot exist in high pressure environments where we are. It can only grow in the Himalayas or in a pressurized greenhouse.

I absolutely love it. It feels so freeing that it's giving me perspective on my anxiety, to the point where it's easy for me to deal with anxiety when I'm not taking it. It feels like you're completely calm with everything but you're awake and focused. There's a bit of a mood lift too, literally a mild euphoria. I've gotten more social with it. It keeps me from freezing up when I have a ton of work to do so I can get things done. Stress has basically halved. I've completely replaced alcohol with it. The effects are different for everybody. Doesn't work on everyone.

ZMAD
for sleep and anger

cranberry
zinc
milk thistle
pumpkin seeds
tudca
le magic blue pill

a diet that has fish regularly is recommended but otherwise fish oil if you don't eat fish

overcomplicating things/10

I have psoriasis (nothing serious) and i m taking immunosuppressants, is there a med/pharmfag who can tell me what supplements i can/t take?

I only drink whey atm, but im considering getting creatine, vit D, zinc and omega 3

Fermented Cod Liver Oil (vitamin D, A, K, omegas 3/5/6/7/9, cholesterol, PQQ, CoQ10 -- conventional fish oil or cod liver oil don't have all of these)

Beef Liver Capsules (Vitamin A, every B vitamin, iron, zinc, CoQ10)

Borage Oil

This are the only ones I take every day. I have herbs (ashwagandha, passionflower, maca, ginseng), cordyceps, shilajit, etc., but I cycle them when I feel like it, not a compulsory thing

Test e, aromasin

These*

I swear that was some autocorrect or something wtf

>diet is so shit that he needs supplements

>1g Vitamine C
Not necessary
>5000 UI Vitamine D3
Too much. Enjoy stroke.
>1 Multivitamine
Either useless or a bad idea. Aren't you etaing anything?

AMT + MXE + 2C-P (or) 2C-D

It'd make for an interesting workour.8D

Multivitamins are complete shit. And most of them contain extra iron which is retarded. Imagine you're playing an RTS and you decide to let some bacteria creatures (that also produce toxic outputs) do an auto because you have some bullshit fight with white blood cells or something.
They're going for the iron first and using it as nutrition and structural materials.

Or the oxygen in your blood reacts with the excess iron causing radicals to potentially knock off sections of DNA over the years.

"Why do I feel weak? Why do I feel bad?"

Does anyone else take L-Arginine before bed? I took it and within a week I broke out of my plateau (that I was in for a month). It's possible that it was something else, but honestly I wasn't doing anything differently, I just got stronger.

Not a doctor but that list seems decent. I think it would be hard to tell without understanding your condition first.

Are the immunosuppressants supposed to drop you down from an elevated state of your immune system (in comparison to other people) or do you have an "average" immune system that reacts badly with your skin/env?

TRT
Vitamin D3
Fish oil

Testosterone enanthate and whey isolate.

>can get away with eating tasty IIFYM stuff while not worrying about anything with supplements

It helps improve your mood a lot and a positive attitude helps me go harder in the gymarino

I use a mixture of L-Arginine and Citruline for fucking whores. But not for bedtime.

You're naturally going to get stronger as your body uses sleep to repair and reinforce torn muscle tissue. No pain no gain is right. The runners who can run endlessly have small muscles because lactic acid, pain, and inflammation haven't signaled other processes to breakdown and reinforce muscle.

The tradeoff between (genetic) endurance and raw strength should be visible. Lanket use lanket strategies (endurance but little strength) and blocky men of the earth use..."blocky men of the earth" strategies (High intensity short time bursts). Men in the middle...well you get the point.

Hm, I just read that L-Arginine will increase the GH released during sleep.

!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18090659

Guess I'll give it a try.

SLEEP which in turn is biggest thing when it comes to recovery

Yea that's the one I read. It's pretty cheap stuff anyways, only thing is it tastes like shit, so I just use as little water possible to dissolve it, then chase with something.

>start fish oil and magnesium
>start getting insanely vivid dreams
>wake up much more refreshed in the morning
pretty fun desu

TEST

bump

mk677
fish oil
vitamin d
zinc

magnesium before bed

semax during finals week

What are good supplements to take while doing keto?

Just do some sarms

bump

>micronutrients are bad for you
ya IIFYM right bruh

Tren e, test c, d bol

Each vitamin and mineral have variants which are more or less effective depending on the variant.

A multivitamin is made using the cheapest forms and ineffective dosage regimes. AND IT ADDS EXTRA IRON. ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID?

There is no way a fucking multivitamin can contain the doses of magnesium I take. But my magnesium actually does fucking something (relieve muscle pains and aches after working out). Your stupid shit is a placebo for ignorant people. If you buy supplements, buy individual vitamins and minerals that actually have effects.

Getting older? The chemical machinery that uptakes zinc gets weaker with age. So take a zinc tablet. Every elderly person should take a zinc supplement.

CONT.

Actually it's not even a placebo. It's worse because extra iron. You are literally paying to make yourself sicker so you don't have to do the research.

Look, I take 200 mg of Magnesium Citrate 1x or 2x a day. No fucking multivitamin is as big as a 200 mg Magnesium tablet.

And that's just one fucking mineral!

is there anything real for joints other than fish oil?

Im always cracking like a fucking piece of rusted metal. Im also +30, depressed sedentary skeleton and my father have ankylosing spondylitis.

should I end it?

collagen, glucosamine, animal flex. not much/any hard evidence for them but they're worth a shot. doing something like limber 11 is probably gonna be exponentially better for you either way

also
>depressed
>sedentary
they go hand in hand, try moving around more

Practice good posture. Literally. Everyday. Put your back to the wall. If your spine is touching the wall before your shoulders, you REALLY need to practice before you're fucked.

Do this in a bathroom or somewhere with a body tall mirror. Your head should be straight. Sitting down habituates us to look down which sucks for posture because we don't look down with our eyes. We bend over and look at it.

So anyways you'll probably notice head ain't straight (if looking at a mirror). I'm assuming by default it has a downward looking orientation. That's what you have to fight against every day. So your head is straight and your back is to the wall. Extend your arms and raise them to the point where they're parallel with your shoulders. Move them back straight down,

Where your shoulders are right now? That's where you need to practice getting them at. You need to practice keeping your head straight. Get a tower of books for your fucking monitor if that's what it takes. Practice the wall exercise everyday.

And lastly, don't try puffing your chest to look like you have good posture. If you're not otter or hercules mode, you'll probably have to tuck your gut a little to align your head with your spine.

IIRC, there are weight lifting regimes for people with bad joints and arthritis but you probably have to see a rheumatologists first.

I've been trying to start lifting seriously for like 5 years already (yes, Im lurking Veeky Forums since then). and I've been deeply depressed for a decade now, to the point of hikikomori/total isolation for so many time I dont even care about anything. no desiree, no joy, no ambition for anything at all, with high pyscophaty/detachment from anyone or anything.

its a funny thing how your mind find a way to "live" even in these conditions. like the long time prisoners and such do I guess.

rare enough, my posture its not that bad at all. my shoulders, upper back, head, are pretty ok overall. maybe because I have good back, lats, traps genetics, and I was good very active with all kind of sports until 21.

all my joints, specially lower back and right back/shoulder started to hurt 1 year ago, when I was 31. Im pretty sure I notice the test drop of the 30s: even less sexual desiree, gained 2kg while eating the same (all fat, all on belly/pecs, I was always a skinny/ottermode and now turning into skinnyfat), and the worse: my lower back always collapse when Im sitting. being always depressed make it all even worse of course.

Im trying to start with mobility stuff, and gaining lower back strength is my priority. if I manage to motivate me long enough and not just some days or weeks.

stop drinking fluoridated water

the sun shines upon you, user

now make like a branch and pls leave

Have you thought about getting your test levels checked?

roguehealthandfitness.com/normal-values-for-testosterone-and-why-they-matter/

or you could see if some foo foo works
bambach.co.uk/

>I've been deeply depressed for a decade now, to the point of hikikomori/total isolation for so many time I dont even care about anything. no desiree, no joy, no ambition for anything at all, with high pyscophaty/detachment from anyone or anything.

What medications do you take? Sorry to hear about your back man. All I can do in regards is encourage yourself to get through the pain. When you're 65 and fucking whores in the phillipines, you'll be glad you took the time to take care of yourself.

Trust me I'm no stranger to depression. It's finally starting to get better and worse at the same time (age 30). I can do more and set my minds to goals but there's stretches of time where it seems pointless. I had ADD (not ADHD) for most of my life and that shit adds a layer of depression and humiliation when you can't even concentrate or prioritize plans. I managed to finally get prescribed ritalin at age 26. It didn't make me God but jesus fucking christ, it gave me hope and sanity.

So now that I'm not (as) distracted, my attention turns towards a more underlying depression (bad childhood yadda yadda). As I said, I can do shit but my thoughts are still dealing with shit that was stuffed down there. But it's getting better.

>1g melatonin
>1g

That's about 1000% more than you need.

in my case, I had a perfect childhood/nice family, apart for being poor (for a 1st world country). my parents were always ignorants about mental issues, normal thing for their generation, nothing to blame on them.

I was also very smart when I was normal/motivated, high iq type and all. in fact, I was pretty much Chad level in everything overall. but I started to lose interest, motivation, nothing making any sense anymore, bit by bit, like an old philosopher understanding nothing matters in the great scheme of things. and that started to go worse and worse, specially after a break up with an amazing girl. I just got full crushed under that feel of there is no path or sense in this life, dropping everything I had, into that insanity of total isolation.

a few years back I started to make peace with myself, like trying to really adapt into what I am now. and not trying "to how I beat this, I will never raise again" mentality. never been on meds, I dont have a very good opinion of them. first, I think I cant afford a real good treatment, so the average free healthcare/cheap ones "standard happy pills see you in 6 months for a 2min talk of nothing". second, I dont like the idea of needing drugs to be "a normal person". its pretty dumb, like some woman told me once: if you need insulin to be a regular person, you take it. same with mental meds. but still.

I'm trying to reconnect with reality and the outter world, but still feeling empty like always. and I also want to recover my body eventually, like I said, if I'm able to stick on it for more than a few weeks (in all these years already did some failed tries with things I liked in the past, like running, hiking, swimming, cycling). Need to focus on diet, joints and lower back. maybe we can carry on user, maybe.

Elbow grease and faith.