Intestinal parasites

This issue may apply to Veeky Forums

I am 30 with a balanced diet. I complained to a friend about constant fatigue, disrupted sleeping patterns, and a low mood.

"Oh, youve got intestinal paradites, millions and millions in the west have them these days"

So, I try a basic way to find out, before bed I put a tablespoon of yoghurt, with 2 tsps of gound cayenne pepper, and a little water. Downed it, and then on friends instruction, ate 4 cloves of raw garlic.

Next morning, as nasty as this topic is, I check my first wipe visually on the shitter, and fuck me, little fucking alien pinworms, all dead thanks to above solution.

Anyone have experience in this? I believe this has been fucming up my gains and may have had them for a long time. I got some vermox today from chemist.

Other urls found in this thread:

au.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-fresh-green-black-walnut-wormwood-complex-2-fl-oz-60-ml/591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You should go to a doctor for something stronger to kill them faster.

Fuck, anything you can buy at a pharmacy that's strong as fuck to kill them in one or two gos?

No. He needs an antibiotic and to be on it for SEVERAL weeks.

How do I know if I have them? Is OP's concoction valid for every type of worm?

Always tired, cannot fall asleep, and constantly feeling bloated/fatigued. Brb buying cayenne pepper and some garlic cloves. Costs like $5 and its worth it to see if I have worms inside of me.

Is this only a problem for 3rd world fags or do I have a worm farm inside of me?

I dunno about the whole anti parasite shit but if you're going to eat raw garlic for any medicinal benefit be sure to smash it up and then let it sit for 5-10 minutes for maximum conversion of whatever precursors to the compound allicin or whatever with is the active compound for garlic benefits and shit.

Also raw garlic ia just good as fuck for you, lowers BP and such, boosts T, and so on.

Don't give people a scare like this.

PLEASE NOTE CONCERNED Veeky ForumsIZENS: exhaustion, bloating and restlessness are very common symptoms to many diseases. Examples include IBS, IBD, celiac's disease, thyroid disease, tumors, etc.

You can tell from this list that none of these sound pleasant. They aren't. If you experience these symptoms for more than 2 weeks, see a doctor, even a clinic will suffice.

so just smash up a few cloves and swallow? or gotta chew?

This is very common is third world countries. They are very likely to have parasites. If you travel to other countries, don't wash your hands after defecating, or eat raw meat and experience these symptoms, you MAY have parasites OR you could have any of the slew of diseases I listed in a different post.

Yes. HOWEVER, the point of the concoction is to check for parasites, not identify the specifics of you end up having one. Keep that in mind. A lot of shitheads like to take this concoction, shit, then stare at their feces to try to decipher their parasite. Don't do this.

If you have a parasite, set up an appointment with your doctor. If you have kids, for the love of God wash your fucking hands.

I've picked up pinworm a few times as I used to work with special needs adults and kids.
In the west, the most likely place to pick them up is around kids due to poor hygiene, or from really shitty takeout places.

Garlic works on its own.
Score a large clove with a knife to break the skin all over, and swallow it before going to sleep.
It will make your intestines uninhabitable to them, as the oil in garlic kills a lot of things, bacteria, fungus, and microorganisms.
Continue doing this for two to three weeks, as thats how long their lifecycle is, and you need the last batch of eggs to hatch before the worm inside is killed.
Failing to do so will allow reinfestation.

If you get over the counter medication for it, do exactly the same but with the pill.

For hardcore mode, give yourself a garlic juice enema.

Nice nice, will do this. Freezing castor oil gel caps, is this meme cure? Supposedly the oil thaws and smothers any parasites.

Vermox is over the counter

For that price its a good method to see if theres even an issue. Doctors often look for eggs in stool, which can be somewhat hidden deep inside the warm, dark, plentiful human large intestine.

Oh fuck do we all have worms now?

Anyone know about liverflukes parasite? Read about a liver flush of 1/2 cup grapefruit, half cup olive oil, to be taken later in the evening post 9pm, on a day you had last food at 2pm? Can reveal liver stones also.

Big pharma on suicide watch

I've heard some good stuff about food grade deicedionuos earth(sp?).

I am pretty sure I had some sort of worms and I took a five-day course of over-the-counter worm medication and my problem went away. But I'm in Brazil and dealing with worms is way more common here, so they're better prepared.

>Big pharma on suicide watch

There are books on traditional herbal and plant based cures, that are at the very least an interesting read so you can supplement normal treatments.

>garlic kills everything
>mushrooms can balance hormones
>plant based painkillers like cloves and willow bark (aspirin)
>psylocibin found to be effective in treating depression with two dosages rather than continued use of mood stabilisers.
>hot toddy (mix of cinnamon, alcohol, lemon, honey and tea) is recommended by CDC for combating the common cold.
>get called a shaman by friends for suggesting herbal remedies for every ailment.

Does work. It's like zyclon-b for worms.
Tears them to shreds or something.

Should be taken for longer, or you risk them coming back. Even the best worm meds can't kill eggs, and the eggs have a gestation period of over a week.

>tfw found a new thing to be insecure about

th-thanks fit

Symptoms check with diseases related to >gluten.

>antibiotic
>intestinal parasites

Okay brainlet.

remember to feed your lil tummy boys

What books do you recommend, Shamanic Trips?

>For hardcore mode, give yourself a garlic juice enema.
Holy shit, that sounds hardcore

>mushrooms can balance hormones
What mushrooms, and which hormones?

John Parkinson's "The Herbalist's Bible" was one my father gave me, written by the apothecary to King James I.
It's a good place to start.
There are hundreds of years of history in herbal remedies in the west and orient, some of it is just as valid as it once was.
Grab PDFs of books online, follow up anything you find interesting by seeing if there are peer reviewed studies that coroborate claims, or examine the active chemicals in the herb or plant to see if it could at least theoretically have the effect expected.

Cordyceps are found in most test boosters due to helping regulate test production, and increase libido.
And common button mushrooms inhibit aromatase.

I dun fucked up, I read tbsp when is said tsps.
Also I'm not english so I though clove just meant one garlic, I just ate four entire garlics.
Am I going to die?

Gather some black walnuts that aren't yet ripe. Cut the husk off in pieces (wear gloves). Get some high proof alcohol, usually I get Spyritus (76%-94%), it's Polish made specifically for tinctures. Fill mason jar with black walnut husks and fill with alchohol. You can put a layer of oil on top after (stops oxidation) if you want, not necessary. Wait minimum 2 weeks, now you have black walnut tincture. 3 times a day, usually a tea or table spoon (depending how strong you are it) on empty stomach. GG parasitic worms, meet some motherfucking juglone (and other shit).

>Score a large clove with a knife to break the skin all over, and swallow it before going to sleep.
You mean swallow without chewing?

I know of at least Lions Mane having some studied positive effect on the brain, but in general all edible mushrooms are healthy. Wild mushrooms especially. Fuuuck so mad this year was bunk for mushrooms in my area.

au.iherb.com/pr/now-foods-fresh-green-black-walnut-wormwood-complex-2-fl-oz-60-ml/591

Take this shit. After drinking this for a week, i started shitting out things that looked like white rice (eggs?) then the week after all the worms came out.

Swallow without chewing. You don't want to absorb all the chemicals in it yourself.
It won't be fully digested, and some of the remains will soak in to your shit and come in contact with the worms as it passes, like a big brown antimicrobial torpedo.

Shaman guy here. I know that feel.
Had to keep telling a friend that the toadstools she kept finding weren't magic mushrooms, the weather was too poor for them to grow, and to go wash her fucking hands.
Complete lack of any wild mushrooms in the woods around here in general this year.

>I just ate four entire garlics
what a mad lad. But no, you won't die from that

Unless he's a vampire, user, let's not forget that.

Help what should I take since I'm too pussy to eat garlic

Thanks, I'll try it

Suck it up and pop chopped up garlic like a supplement.