My gf told me;

My gf told me;
>«you’re not that tall»
>tfw I’m 5’9’’

Truth is the new hate speech.

>gf called me 5'6
>i'm 5'8 and 3/4

She's not wrong. 5'9" isn't short but it's not what most people would consider tall either. I'm 5'8" btw.

Just bother me that she said it. Obviously on her mind, testing me if I’m insecure about it.

This, but i live in Florida, and my gf is 5'1 so she always says I'm tall anyway, but recently I let her in on the manlet meme. Now she pokes fun whenever she can, and honestly I've never felt more insulted. I know she's fucking around, but "manlet" just stings.

Funnily enough I often get called tall and I'm 5'9"

I know I belong in the pit though.

The manlet meme doesn’t really exist outside Veeky Forums. I was confident until my curiousity took the better of me. Now I’m just an manlet.

Average is 5 feet 10.866 in my country. Maybe I’ll move to asia, not South Korea tho, they are tall af.

Just remember that the manlet meme is just bantz. You're not in any real social danger unless you're like 5'5 or something

>havnt seen girl since kindergarten
>first words are "oh you're short"
I HAVE NEVER FELT SO INSECURE ABOUT HEIGHT IN MY LIFE
AND Veeky Forums JUST MAKES IT WORSE

nice quotation marks Hans

back to the pit shortie

t. larping insecure lanklet who got cucked by manlet

>5’9’’
>lanklet

for real
if you lose a woman because of your height, it probably wasn't your height

unless you're like 5'5 lmao

>gf calls me short
>she's 6' in heels and I'm still taller than her
reeeeeeee

not the guy you responded to but im 5'4, should i just off myself

lol post pic.

nah, but if I was you i'd rather focus on getting a good degree or job rather than become some super gymcel. You could always go wolverine mode though, I think he's as tall as you.

>5'9"
>tall
user, I'm 6'1" and I feel short as fuck.

My gf told me my dick is normal
My dick is 7.5''

>be standing with 6'1-6'2 friend
>girl comes over, mentions how tall we look
>says from her perspective we look the same height
>mfw she's 4'11
>mfw 5'10

upper echelons of manlet royalty rejoice, we can go for turbowomanlets

>turbowomanlets
Lucky you, chicklets are top tier
Im 6'1'' and id kill for a cute 5'1'' grill

I'm somewhere between 5'7 and 5'8. I'm not marrying a turbowomanlet for the sake of my possible future son.

>5'8 and 3/4
Fronk Yong?

people always joke about the manlet cutoff being 6' but it is actually true. im king of manlets and i get heightmogged almost everywhere in germany. im tall compared to ethnic people here but nearly every german i see is taller than me.

I eat a lot of tuna and watch the office so I told my girl "call me big tuna" thinking she would get the joke but she responded
"lol no... you're not that big"

i'm a 6" dicklet

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

because you're a dumbass. 6'1 is a perfect height and it is considered tall everywhere

Holy shit that video is the most de-masculating thing ive ever seen. Im so glad im not a manlet I legit dont see how they dont kill themselves. How the hell could you ever feel secure knowing real men can pick you up like a 14 year old boy. Knowing you will never ever ever be Chad and that any girl you get close to secretly or outspokenly sees you as an inferior man.

>i'm a 6" dicklet
Are you me?

t.6'1" & 6.5"x6.5"

how is highschool?

Women have so much dick on offer most of em have had bigger by the time they are 22, think about it
Lets say 1% of guys got a 8'' dick, most girls are able to reach 100 guys without breaking a sweat by the time they turn 22 unless they monkey branch through relationships

Looks like she hit a nerve

tfw not even 5'7
why even live

You're weak

>Constantly confused for 5'11" or 6'.
>I'm only 5'8".
>I don't even wear lifts.
The fuck?

When will you learn?