Are you attractive?

Are you attractive?

yes

I’m convinced that I’m the most attractive natural redhead I’ve ever seen, so I’m probably like a 7/10

ive got the height and frame but face is ugly

so i got nothing

Yes

I'm not exactly my kind of guy but i'm a 7or8/10 according to other people.
don't exactly have a smashing physique atm but working hella hard on it.

No, I'm a half breed with rough features, acne scars, I'm 5'9" King of Manlets and very anxious. Like, I've been called ugly and creep by a couple of girls so I'm kind of bitter and autistic and hide it behind being funny and sarcastic. Fortunately I'm not a khv but I haven't touched a girl in two years and I've literally become a full-blown mysoginist which I also hide behind jokes at college and with my friends.

Colonial mongrel who ends up looking either vaguely jungleXcaucasian or mediterranean. Am secure enough to know I look interesting, but I also know I'm nothing special. Decent body. Probably 7

Don't post the Reds ever again theyre a shirty team and deserve to be put to death you fucking retard

My mom says I'm handsome.

I do t know, you tell me
*flexes a cep*

But then again I’m not autistic like you

Are you a cyborg?

Same
Went to brothers wedding, family all telling me I should do modeling, brother friends all poke fun at me “damn you need to lose some weight/you’re making everyone look bad/what’s it like being the best looking one here”
Wedding pictures come back and I swear my jew nose is getting worse, and my fivehead got more billboard like
Not sure if I actually have body dysmorphia or bipolar or what but also thank you for reading this diary entry

I'm 31 and spent over 15 years drinking drugging and smoking like a madman so I look about 50. Pretty good frame and all but I'll always look haggard as fuck

maybe

Get a facelift

Honestly I don't really give a shit, I'm too much of a fucked up guy to attract Stacey anyway so I might as well embrace it and keep being the scummy older guy girls use to annoy their parents

>Positive canthil tilt
>Blue eyes
>6% BF
>6 pack, strong chest, big shoulders, nice V
>Adonis belt
>Tear drop quads
>Strong jaw, sunken cheeks
>Facial symmetry

BUT

Manlet (

First and only time I posted my face on /soc/ I usually got 5/10

I don't look that bad and am reasonably tall at 6'1 and from my pictures alone I get a 7-8 thing is that my strange behavior and ticks seems to lower my rating irl so I guess I'm actually more like a 5-6

>6 ÷ bf