Does she have the perfect female body?

Does she have the perfect female body?

No.

No.

She's like if demi lovato had injections in her ass and got fake tits

>no visible potbelly
that's shit OP

Fuck off back to tumblr, degenerate.

You might not like it but that's what true performance look like.

More like this

Obese

Yes. I would lick that asshole all day everyday. Her skin could be darker though.

>literal midget
>kys

> Black
> Perfect body
Chose one

Try again

disgusting

gimme insta

There is no one single perfect female form. I love all women except the really fat and gross ones. I do have a special place for titcows though.

Landwhales on my fucking fitness board.

MODS

is walking good cardio for cutting without hindering strength gains and recovery?

Yes if she were white.

> thin arms
> small waist
> obese because of big breasts and ass

So you are both stupid and have low testosterone, weird.

I just want a big booty bitch to sit on my face and grind up and down. Is that too much to ask for?

Bony plank women actively disgust me whereas im just uninterested in fat women. Women with no hips and breasts should unironically just collectively bow out of the gene pool in one great act of humanity that makes up for their previous harm to the world.

Yes. No woman is obligated to have sex with you.

No.

Her ass is disproportionately large compared to the rest of her and/or she's sticking it out too much. Lose 10-15 pounds and try again.

How long do you plan to write for buzzfeed?

If they are your girlfriend or wife then they absolutely are.

Thats the opposite of what Buzzfeed would say though

>buzzfeed
>ever criticising a woman's physique unless they're a skellington
>ever telling someone to lose weight

Not at all, they would just qualify their statement by saying it's their "own lived experienced and not meant to be objective", they would then list their perfect woman as a svelte girl into nerd culture with tattoos and dyed hair with no requirements for breasts or a female ass, straight up and down is key.

the girl above will go full hambeast in 2-3 years ya fucking cuck

she looks 19 and she is not fit

>svelte girl into nerd culture

Does such a thing even exist?

She has slim arms and stomach so literally her only fat is from genetic sexual placement. So you are quite literally angry at breasts and ass. This is just plain weird.

Yes, most nerdy girls are just plain and boyish shaped, wearing t shirt and jeans. With saggy small tits and a hank hill ass.

bro, you're too young
genetics don't hold someone up if they don't stay fit

these girls never had to do anything; they never do anything. I've met a bunch

>Fucks you with her 3 inch clit

We have similar patrician taste

I'm 27. All she has to do is not eat a lot or eat too little, which she's managing as it stands. Sorted.

Dis right here

A man of refined taste

point to someone 30 with this body type not entirely ridden by cellulite, or hambeast

We dont know how old she is and i dont know many models like her at all, i just searched and leanne crow is 30.

Also you are really outing yourself as a major virgin complaining about cellulite, it's a natural element of female sexual fat placement and comes with the territory of big asses.

NoFap Day 20 and I want to fuck my screen to this image

>NoFap Day 20
You'd bust a nut in the first pump

you haven't pointed to anyone with an ass that size who doesn't look disgusting

>cellulite normal
i haven't dated any fat ass black girls, and am been blessed with average/ fit women. I feel like you've got that black-man's fetish for the SSbbw

How can she be average and fit? The average woman is not fit.

>average body type
i dunno its a meme normies use what am i gonna do about it. If they aren't above like 33 (or something) body fat they don't get cellulite. Never seen a skinny girl with cellulite so far, but maybe im lucky

Nope she's a nigger

>day 20
surprised your body is still producing testosterone, god speed

yes, her insta is a fucking thirstrap

>falling for the 3d meme
Not gonna make it