How you holding up Veeky Forums?

how you holding up Veeky Forums?

me
>be Greek living in Denmark
>fall in love with a local girl
>youtube.com/watch?v=iYp0h73noqw

>be Greek
pay debts, fag

giati exeis paei stin dania, GAMIMENE PRODOTI, POU NA MIN SOU KATSEI KAMIA, POUSTI

>be Greek
pay debts

BRAVO MALAKA, PIGES NA DOULEPSEIS GIA TOUS GAMWVARVAROUS POU MAS PINOUN TO AIMA EDW KAI KATI DEKAETIES, SKOUPIDI

I'm an engineer working here, my degrees would go to waste if I stayed in Greece. I served in the military and then left in 2014.

Day 19 of No-F*p just began.
I feel 100% nothing different.
Been drunk a handful of times along the way, yet desire remains zero.
Have a little ED thanks to brews / pro hormones, but don't care.
I'll never be with a real woman again, so what.
No-F*p seems not to change a darn thing.

>it's not my imagination

oute ellinika dn boreis na miliseis zwo, ade na liwsoun oi pagoi na pnigeis kai su kai oloi oi skatogermanarades pou gamane tin eurwpi apo tin augi tis an8rwpotitas
"buhuhu ta ptuxia mou"
DOKIMASE NA SPOUDASEIS KATI POU DN EINAI GIA TO BOUTSO

my friend I am too in love right now to care about that

and let me say that in Greek as well:

είμαι πολύ ερωτευμένος τώρα για να με απασχολεί kάτι τέτοιο

I'm not your friend and I hope that bitch gets drowened in front of your eyes

>Be greek living in Greece
>Pouring raing for 6 hours straight
>Glorious sun comes out when you're about to walk to the gym

Feels good, man

see, this is the thing in Greece, everyone is like hurr durr my awesum country but no one does jack shit to fix anything. There is no growth, and there will never be any growth, as long as your mindset exists.

I left because I did not want to be a part of that. I am happy to live in a country like Denmark, where people respect and most importantly trust each other.

perfect feel
what gym bro?

>everyone is like hurr durr my awesum country but no one does jack shit to fix anything
>as long as your mindset exists
literally where the fuck did i express this mindset?
I said that you should try not getting a worthless degree next time
> no one does jack shit to fix anything
exactly like you did

all I hear from you is ":(((((((((((((((((((( I won't get 5k first day in the job, so I'm betraying my country and working for g*rms instead"

the out of nowhere hatred you expressed is exactly that mindset, everyone is too busy hating instead of actually fixing shit

I am an engineer, so my degree is definitely not worthless. When Greece acquires an industry that isn't worthless, call me.

>out of nowhere
you live in d*nmark, that's enough of a reason
>so my degree is definitely not worthless
it is worthless, when there are 342654656373734624624654256 people doing the same shit
>When Greece acquires an industry that isn't worthless, call me.
there are still many industries.
Hell, I'm not even done with my uni yet, and I have a job, which is paying fairly well too.

Is it 5k like it would be in g*rm land? No. But I'm not being the most ultimate piece of shit I could be.

>you live in d*nmark, that's enough of a reason

lol, jelly much?

>jelly
yeah, because it's so hard to suck foreign cock
nah bro. I'd much rather stay here and help this damn country recover than run away like a little bitch.

good luck with that

>get home after lifting
>girl I have been talking to a lot has been giving me mixed signals, didn't want to come over the other day. Has been acting weird.
>other girl messages me out of the blue, decide not to invite her over because it would make things too complicated
>make steak and mushrooms
>feel lonely after dinner so go to bed

>22
>start fwb with qt neighbor girl that's liked me for 5 years
>she's like a puppet, we keep it up for 16 months
>have to go back 3k miles to school to finish up last semester
>fell for her, and want her to be my gf except i didn't realize that until 4 months later when she tells me she got a bf
>literally a week before she tells me, we were skyping and she was begging to see my dick
>k
>now 6 weeks later, after thinking about her non stop, i tell her i want her to be my woman
>sorry, i can't. i'm in a deep relationship with the new guy
>wut
>she's mentioned how she's had fights with the guy, even just yesterday during her rejection
>her and i never had an argument once while together
>she starts tearing up, i tell her i think she'd be happier with me, she says it's not gonna happen and to not waste my time
>she says she's already talked marriage with the guy
>wtf after 6 weeks, bitch pls.
>i also took her virginity
My close bro told me i had to tell her in person while holding her, and she'll come around. Gonna do it, get her back and play Trey Songs Mr. Steal your girl while i do it, i've been grinding out all my gym sessions for the past 6 weeks with her on my mind. I'll be back home in 3 months hopefully, gonna be fuarkin shredded, since i've been able to lift properly for 8-9 months. For those anons that are in the fuckboy state of mind, don't be afraid to commit and state your feelings. It fucked up my situation

>go on a date with a qt from my gym
>goes great, we make out for an hour in my car
>don't write to her next day
>today tell her it's not gonna work out between us
I don't know what my problem is and I don't know if I'm gonna regret it

>be moron
>fall in love with a damaged girl
>she seems afraid of being close
>she is engaging self-destructive behavior
>stay as her friend to give her support while forgetting my own feelings

Probably should get a hookup with sone girl, just so I don't think about it too much.

At least my lifts have improved a lot and I seem to tire way less.

you made me text my ex drunkenly yesterday
fuck you
and fuck me for doing it

lmao destroying your own life to make a shit hole stay shit
You will change nothing and you are not a patriot but a weak minded faggot

ti mixanikos eisai

Also, ignore the danish girl and marry a greek one

papoutsi apo ton topo sou

I don't know about the mr. steal your girl thing but yeah be honest with her. It seems like she is a thot who just flirts with a bunch of different guys.

Can I still score on tinder if im balding and bulking? Im 6'0 tall btw

>go on a date
>date goes well
>girl stops texting me alot.
>see her at uni, she seems alright enough
>supposedly still on to go run together tomorrow
>she was supposed to decide the spot since she knows better running spots than me
>still hasnt texted me.

I'm kinda nervous I screwed up somehow. But at the same time, talking to this girl, she seems really solitary (like she has few friends, hangs out with family) so maybe I'm just overthinking it. besides, its not too unusual for her to text me back late.

I've been getting depressed lately and I think I may know why

My arimidex dosage may be a little to high and is crashing my estrogen which cases depression

Going to relax the AI dosage and see what happens

How much are you taking?

Better to be depressed than getting tits, tho

My TRT dosage is only 200mg a week
My highest estrogen ever recorded is at 100 - which is a bit high but not too bad of an issue

My lowest estrogen was 20

I'm sure its the way I time this stuff, going to try it out for next week and dropping my AI dosage to twice a week and not 3-4

I used to not even take AI since I was on TRT only...

>brother in law had a party yesterday
>kept spamming invites to me for the past two weeks
>keep telling him I have work and there's no way I can go
>"Alright, bro! ;) See you there!"
>He continues the invites and tells me things to bring to the party
>phone is off at work
>turn it back on after my shift
>9 texts calling me out saying he's only trying to be friendly towards me because of my fucking sister
>and how EVERYBODY was expecting me to bring shit and I let them all down

I have no friends. My family is shitty to the point where I want to leave the state and maybe see them just on holidays. And I seem to be the only one that thinks my work is important. Gains are okay.

Keep in mind there's still distance atm, but what's left to be honest about? I've explained my feelings that i want her as my girl. I've told her she'd be happier dating me. Idk what more to do to get her to come around. In 3 months i plan on holding her, telling her this again and go for the kiss to seal it. She's far from a thot, she's trying to lock down a real relationship, she told me how she thought she was a temporary girl for me, and that after i left she decided she wanted a solid relationship since we were only fwb.
So now, i'm no longer passive about this. I've been messaging daily about random stuff for the past few days, and talking to her like we used to when we were together. I have a lot going my way, even her senpai. likes me a lot, especially her mom. Wish me luck brahs and the strength to deal with this emotional turmoil, sorry for the blogpost

>be user normie fag
>fall in love with girl
>that's it nothing more. It's like she has an opinion
How? How are you normie fags so normie. I can have affection for any girl in the world and none of them would reciprocate

Faceless pics of both you? So we can tell if it will work or not

>fwb
How? What country? How is life so easy for you normie fags. I would kill to ascend to normiehood

>be Veeky Forums for quite sometime now
>people mire me, get compliments etc
>girls i don't like have a crush on me
>bang some of these girls
>qte highschool girl talks to me
>get crush on her (im 23, she's 17 lel)
>go to her apartment, we talk, she pressures me for sex and i give in eventually (didn't want to fuck at that time)
>she even said she wanted to lose her virginity to me a year ago (she used to walk past my shop sometimes)
>start to fall for her
>she begins talking to ex again and stops talknig to me, i sperg out over phone at her.
>she now doesn't speak to me.
>autismbottleexploded.jpg

Most of the time i hide my autism 99% of the time then that 1% of time where it counts AUTISM ENSUES.

GOD DAMN IT!

Not doing too good today, but I'm going to try and clean up my place at least to get my spirits up

I'm constantly thinking about my stressful life style

Just had to come out of lurking to say you're one edgy little Greek manlet. Not even samefagging.

Lol same here except Netherlands
HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
Stay mad and pay debts, plebs

>how you holding up Veeky Forums?

Made a mistake by leaving my last company and now I make more money but I fucking hate my job. I hate it and I talked to my former coworkers at the time they were not that good at their job but they put n some time to get certified and they moved onto a better company meanwhile I went in a different path and I really hate my life right now

I fucking hate where I'm ending up

I used to be really good at my last job, now at this company I'm useless

>(Engineering) is worthless, when there are 342654656373734624624654256 people doing the same shit
So what is the optimal degree to obtain?
Teacher?
Hairdresser?
>there are still many industries.
Lol
No
>But I'm not being the most ultimate piece of shit I could be.
All I read is irrational anger and lots of coping
>Muh country
Fuck off

Cuck.

>stay as her friend to give her support

Now be honest user, you remained her friend in the hope you will eventually get balls deep.

how, because we're both lustful and desire eachother
country, U.S of A
life is not easy, i work hard for my success. In academics, gym, and currently working at getting this little slut back

My gf and I just broke up 10 minutes ago through text at the gym.

Can someone fix this pic so it's spelled correctly so it isn't stupidly ironic that it's asserting someone else is dumb while misspelling a word? I want to post it on facebook without looking too retarded.

ΧΩΣΟΥ ΑΝΤΡΙΚΑ ΚΑΙ ΓΑΜΑ ΤΑ ΜΟΥΝΙΑ ΤΗΣ ΔΑΝΕΖΑΣ ΜΥΣΤΗ ΜΟΥ. ΑΠΟΦΟΙΤΟΣ ΕΜΠ ΕΙΣΕ;

I've been reading articles about how "diet's don't work" and their reasoning is basically people fail because they don't follow the diet. Then dieting works, those people failed

Makes me rage a little inside

move on, bro

Can't imagine myself having sex with her knowing what I do.

GTFO of here, turkroach rapebaby.

Calm down broh

I felt like you, but you must understand that she has zero obligation to be your partner!, So you have Zero obligation to feel bad about it...

Life is about it, girls, friends, family, them all come and go, you can't control that, but you can control how react to it.

Strong lifts pupper

post it as is. people will get a chuckle, and you'll feel good about your ex being a dumb bitch. Sounds shitty to break up over text, if that's what she believes is the best way to end things then that says more about how awfully undeveloped she is as a person.

xaxaxa oloi oi ellines sto Veeky Forums tetoioi skatomalakes tou /pol/ ine? liste ta complex sas kai koitakste na gamisete kana mouni giati exoun lisaksi oi ginaikes malakes eeeeee xaxaxaxa

Got drunk the other night and texted my Ex

Haven't looked yet what she replied

I'm an Idiot

Mediocre one imo, LA fitness, but it's within walking distance as opposed to any great place so it will have to do.

Also 15 euro a month so I'm getting my money's worth in any case.

isxiei kai ego auto vlepo olo xontroi par8enoi apo pol einai...

Pragmatika
Den tous aresoume emeis pou fygame giati eimaste "prodotes" kai den douleuoume gia thn ellada (?) kai den toys aresoun kai oi prosfyges pou erxontai na doulepsoun sthn ellada giati tous trwne tis douleies
Sort yourselves out

Honestly leaving your country is something you can't live down. I feel horrible for people who had to go through this, especially if it's moving from a rich culture and great climate to a bland place.

As someone who had the choice of moving abroad or staying, I'd rather live with my 1200 euro after paying rent a month than lose all the thinga that are common references among my people and part of my psyche, than make multiple times that and spend my life looking forward to coming back on holidays.

Maybe if you were starving in a literal sense...

tfw too fixated on my ex

h8 it

look and post results

Really not to keen on looking though...

just do it, i need some comic relief my life is shit

My man, same here but i really do not want to know how she's been

Pay denbt

can i persuade you with a rare pepe perhaps?

Hm maybe, got anything rarer?

Good one, but you just reminded me that i exchanged pepes with my Ex
I'll look at the response in a day or two, maybe

megale autoi pou se krazoun gia thn epilogh sou eniai profanos asteioi komplexikoi, alla mhn vazeis to metanasteutiko sthn mesh auto einai allo 8ema.
Perna kana proi apo katexakh ampelokhpous pathsia na deis ti ginete. Den exoume provlima me alvanous metanastes pou erxonte "na mas paroun tis douleies" opos les, to provlima einai me ola ta apovrasmata tou islam apo syria p exoun megalosei me teleios diaforetiko tropo kai pote den 8a mporesoun na ginoun integrated, to na doulepsoun edo kiolas einai asteio, den eimaste germania. To na erxonte ellada se tetoious ri8mous einai anousio kai gia emas kai gia autous.
Profanos den kathgoro thn 8rhskeia alla to perivalon pou zoune tosa xronia.
An 8es na sizitisoume ela 8 to proi exo apo katexakh pou mazevonte oloi gia to ypourgeio na deis ti pososto einai antres kai tis pososto gynaikopaida.

I went to a party and then cried in the bathroom because I have no friends and then I went home.

I want to die

>to provlima einai me ola ta apovrasmata tou islam apo syria p exoun megalosei me teleios diaforetiko tropo kai pote den 8a mporesoun na ginoun integrated, to na doulepsoun edo kiolas einai asteio, den eimaste germania. To na erxonte ellada se tetoious ri8mous einai anousio kai gia emas kai gia autous. [...]
>An 8es na sizitisoume ela 8 to proi exo apo katexakh pou mazevonte oloi gia to ypourgeio na deis ti pososto einai antres kai tis pososto gynaikopaida.
αν μας την πέσουν οι τούρkοι αύριο, kαι η μόνη σου επιλογή είναι να το σkάσεις από αδριατιkή, kαι πας ιταλία, θα ήθελες να μην σε δεχτούνε?
ινβ4 μαλαkίες τύπου /πολ/, ερώτηση kάνω

can you goat fuckers stop talking that gibberish? I'm trying to express my feels here.
>live in countryside
>grill break up
>never really meet anybody working from home
>miss college and big city life even though it's degenerate
>being alone was never a problem, but lately I'm starting to feel lonely
>good gym gains tho

Fuck this Break Up

Atixes to paradeigma, emena 8elo na me dektoune giati exo megalosei me dytikh xora file mou kai aneta mporo na simvioso me italous, opos 8a dextoune kai thn kolith m apo palaistinh pou megalose glyfada.

>>be Greek living in Denmark
hopefully you are good looking and jacked. you have to represent. ώστε οι δανέζες να θέλουν να μας kάνουν μία επίσkεψη το kαλοkαίρι.

>>be me
>>half cow
>>people scream scary of me when i walk to them naked with my dick hard and ask them to milk me.
>>constant fever because i can't be milked
life is hard.

lol wtf :p

>Atixes to paradeigma, emena 8elo na me dektoune
Oxi den katalabes, esy fysika kai 8eleis. AYTOI giati na 8eloun?
>giati exo megalosei me dytikh xora file mou kai aneta mporo na simvioso me italous, opos 8a dextoune kai thn kolith m apo palaistinh pou megalose glyfada.
Ara toys syrious pou den toys 8es tous ksereis enan enan proswpika kai ksereis oti einai apolitistoi?

not everything autism u milenial faggot. its called human emotion.

what is with this generation and wanting to be mentally ill.

Uh... I just wanted a pic with no typoes lol

Nvm I found a decent version.

I have never ever in my life been desired by anyone. I am 25 for fucks sake

post body & lifting stats

Also post headshot, crop out face if you want, so that we can see your hair and facial hair situation

>tfw fall in love with thicc librarian

I like my job so I ain't gonna make a move.

No. I look horrible. Can you not imagine what a 25yroldkhhv would look like? I literally cry everyday. Nothing will change

>how you holding up
pretty good, still having suicidal thoughts, but I made a promise two years ago that I couldn't kill myself for five years.
>baught Jocko Willinks new book, pretty helpfull
>Still Veeky Forums
>Not allowed to kill myself for another three years
>norwegian, so that is good.
Have you gone to the doctor to get your blood level checked out?

Hope it works out for you, good luck.

>be me
>Oneitis avoids me, I avoid her to not look creepy
>shit gets really awkward whenever we're both had to sit next to each other
>I know she hates me, and wants me to fuck off
>mfw I keep accidentally bumping into her
>like a lot
>mfw it felt like God is fucking with me for a laff
>mfw best friend is in love with her too
>mfw my army bro who is friends with her grew distant with me too
>mfw I saw my best friend giving me a death glare
>I gave him a "Don't fuck with me" stare
>mfw it feels like shit is about to go down
Good news is I've broken through my weight plateau in the gym.

>i look horrible
>nothing will change
Bro, if you pack on 20 lbs of muscle and stay at 12%bf your life will dramatically turn around. It'll take about 24 months, but it'll be worth every damn ounce of effort. You can make it, only if you desire to

Its getting worse right now

I'm sitting at home all day and its just getting worse right now...

you will regret it. next time stop being such a bitch

>Probably losing my job
Not sure how to think about something else and keep my mind on the positive

I just broke up two days ago, there was no sign of it previously, I'm utterly devastated.
Not devastated enough to take a break from training but my heart is absolutely in bits, I thought she was the one.

It really hurts. Been 4 days for me. The thoughts of, we were so happy, so into each other. Why am i not on your mind every second, how can you not have enough of this, am i not good enough? Aren't you happy as i am? Please come back, lets fix this. You're a great listener, and let me vent. You have a great booty and enjoy blowing me. At least you looked like it. Just stfu with the non-sense and lets do what we always do
Those were my thoughts for a while. I'm at the bargaining phase, hoping to steal her back, and at the same time wanting to send her cheesy songs like Plain white T's - Hey there delilah, telling her it reminded me of you. It hurts because she's actually in nyc and i'm away at school for a another 12 weeks

If shit goes down, be prepared, I'd rather get in a fight and win, than backpedalling so there is no conflict.

Dude just find a nice, beautiful greek girl. We don't need any more halfsies with a confused heritage.

F aggot
P ays (denbts)
B y
P roxy

yeah dude dont do any of that, desperation only makes them want you even less

Just power through it user, if she broke up with you out of the blue forget it, you certainly are a lovable human being, you'll find other girls.

Focus on other things then her, better youself in any Way possible to you, the pain will fade... its been 3 months sinde me and my gf of 6 years broke up, i was ready to propose and she told me she dindt love me no more, im over her now, my life is better then it has been for years, im lifting again and maling gains and finding new friends... it will all Work out for the better in the end... we will all make it