26 yr old male

>26 yr old male
>Make close to 90k
>currently trying to get more muscle but have to lead engagements. So kind of busy.
>drive an audi a6 and company rents my condo because it out-of-town for like 2 years.

How do I avoid thots, it seems to get harder and harder the more assets I acquire and QOL increase. Not looking forward to being some dumb thot ATM.

>be male
>go after hot chicks
>they turn out to be thots
>waaaa how do i avoid thots!!

maybe try going for a plain looking girl who would treat you better

dont meet chicks at thotcenters (bars, clubs)

but if you are a slut you will likely end up with sluts

I am in the same boat as you OP except I’ll make 3x that this year. Most people are poor. Just gotta accept it. Look for autistic plain Jane type girls that aren’t scumbags. That’s my advice. Anyone flashy or overly extroverted is bad news

Don't make it obvious you have lots of money and fancy shit. Just b urself and maybe you'll meet a nice, normal girl who will be surprised when she finds out what you have

Don't listen to these uggos, OP try to get the hottest but sweetest girl you can. Don't settle for average.

ok now i want to kys myself

for audi a6 i would have to save literally all the money i earn for 4 years

It not really my car, it my company. They just needed someone to help out with the acquisition and implementation of a new sub. They just told me to go to any dealer and get a luxury vehicle. i just went with Audi brcause I don't like beemers or mercedes.

honestly why settle down, Leonardo di Caprio is doing it right, never marry, fuck only models

>t. slut shaming
Maybe you should start by not pigeon-holing women (or anyone else) and just taking them on a case-by-case basis, hey? Otherwise it's like assuming some dude is a criminal because he's black.

Dat IRA contribution ;) Looks good, what do you do for work?

>it's like assuming some dude is a criminal because he's black.
Which would be correct

Look for the usual red flags

>Tattoo
>Fat
>Goes to bars
>Smokes
>Does drugs
>Lives in shitty parts of town

Take a long time to get to know someone before you commit. Some people can hide their whore past for a small duration, who no thot can hide her whore ways forever.

And if you discover a thot, sever ties as quickly and as autistically as possible. Just break up over text with a simple "we are done", then block everything and never turn back

i work in internet marketing. sounds fancy but it really boils down to me just being good at selling chinese shit to people.

just hide the fact that you're rich retard untill you'll find the one. Buy shitty car, rent average apartment and lie about your job i can guarantee that the girl won't be angry when she finds out you lied to her to find out if she was gold digger especially when she'll see your bank account

>Now that I'm getting older and uglier and chads are focused on younger girls
>Now that I don't get railed as often and my biological clock is ticking
>Now, I will find a beta, I will find the guy that I rejected when I was at my best, and I will monopolize him now that he is at his financial best
>I will cheat on him, divorce rape him, and keep the kids I will force him to make me

I know this feel bro, add in some handsome, sprinkle in some fit and you can have almost any woman you lay eyes on. The temptation is real.

>set big goals and focus on them, women are distractions from it
>pray for the strength to not give into temptation
>remember your value, don't ever lower yourself to a women's level
>Have faith, the right women will present herself when the time is right. It will be apparent, don't force anything

Focus on the aqquiring resources, and taking care of yourself. Nothing else matters.

100%

M8 if she breath she a thot. There is no escape, find a thot you like to be around, it’s all you can do.
The only alternative are god fearing religious girls. But that comes with other restrictions. Like waiting to marry the bitch just to fug.
You guys can’t be hypocrites. You can’t wanna fuck sluts and hate sluts for giving you what you want. You want a qt non degenerate gf then find a girl who wants to wait till marriage and actually fucking wait.

>How do I avoid thots, it seems to get harder and harder the more assets I acquire
stop acting like women are chasing you, you are not a chick magnet pal. Post pic and let us judge

Always try and be acquaintances with girls before you date - so you can know their history and behaviour accurately.

Otherwise you literally have no idea how many people they've slept with.

Get the fuck off this board and never come back.

How did you get this job? Any particular quals?

Being hot, or sexually attractive at all, doesn't necessarily mean they're a thot, though it does make it more likely.

But I agree, don't settle. How about meeting women through acquaintances?

Also

>the amount of coping faggots ITT

You're poor, its okay, we get it, but be honest with yourselves and don't lash out, its pathetic

You actually make a decent argument but since you said slut shaming I am going to have to label your post as bait

Here's some obvious signs of a thot
>extrovert
>likes going out a lot
>has dated a black guy at any point of her life
>spends a lot of money on ways to look better
>cares about how she looks to other guys
>feminist
>has a vagina

> man gets married
> :D now I can get fat

not really sure what youre asking. seems like the point of this thread is to brag about your money. if thats the case, youre never gonna make it

>numale open mouth picture
Every fucking time, why

>expecting kids raised on Veeky Forums to have an ounce of responsibility or self reflection about anything

They just like talking about how high and mighty they are and how degenerate everyone else is, if it meant sacrificing a second of instant gratification they'd never say a word

>seems like the point of this thread is to brag about your money

yes, the classic "humblebrag"
not to mention the classic photo of the paycheck.

>ding dongli

that's what half of this site is. bragging and larping about being successful

Due to some extremely lucky investing when I was 18, and a bad experience with morgan stanleys HR, I'm now pretty wealthy and unemployed. It's ok for one night stands but I find its really weeds out shitty girls as when I say i'm employed they completely lose interest, but if they find out i've got money they are suddenly interested again. Only problem is this happens with LITERALLY EVERY GIRL so it's like being constantly red pilled. I'm thinking of going travelling and trying to find a nice girl that way.

Not him but I imagine he just opened up his own drop shipping business marketing it via Facebook

Girls are fucking sluts, what else is new. My gf cheated on me a month ago because she lost feelings for me and developed feelings for one of her buddies from class.

Went out last night with the boys and we met up with some girls that lived in res with us, two of which have boyfriends. I start talking with them and they asked what happened to me and my gf, and they just unload all their problems onto me as well. One of the girls has been together with the same guy for five years and kept repeating "OMG IVE ONLY HAD ONE DICK FOR FIVE YEARS" while the other girls kept constantly hugging me and telling me I was hot as fuck and her favourite guy to be around.

Again, both had long term boyfriends. Never trust women.

I've seen low tier dudes get top tier chicks that are a bit past their prime and ex-thots and clubsluts by marring them. So that pic can go both ways,she'sll settle for some half-pajeet it guy who makes 300k a yea instead of Chad
Otherwise,if you high status,go big or go broke. REMEMBER as a top tier man you will never ever ever run out of options,. Look at womenthat crave dick from alpha men 10-20 years theri senir,whether it be Elon Musk or Johnny depp(put two extreme examples). Don't buy the omg you;'re 27 you're lost,even women are still desirable at that age nowadays(if anything it show their genetic potential,is why men are attracted to milfs I think,hot women past their biological prime that still got it is fascinating tbqh)

Is your name adam and you live in NYC by any chance? i recently boned a girl friend who was in relationship and she was talking the exact same "lost feelings" bs lol

Nah bro, I live in Canada. It's a common occurrence, there's a lot that goes into that story. I cheated on her once (just made out with another girl) and we broke up for a month then got back together and I changed completely for her and became a doormat. We were really happy for 2 years after that and were planning our lives out together. Then she tells me now she has been losing that love for me and falling in love with a dude that she talks to in class everyday for the past 2 years.

Shit happens.

-Hide wealth better.
-Aggressively enforce boundaries.
-Become as game aware as you possibly can.
-Learn to identify red flags in women.
-Be EXTREMELY careful - women's modus operandi is not honesty or honor - quite the opposite. -Understand that for some(most) women you may as well have a target painted on the back of your head.
-Put them through the psychological meat grinder, and if she sticks around, keep her around.
-Date on your terms, not hers.
-If you want long term, an increasing amount of compromise is necessary.
- Short term is fun. Long term is healthy. Humans are meant to develop deep bonds with he opposite sex.

Generally speaking, the hotter the chick, the harder to keep her in line. It's ignorant arrogance on her part. Let her know as covertly or overtly as you like that she is just a girl. It really comes down to how much energy you want to put into whatever level of relationship you are in with her. My threshold for bs is extraordinarily low, personally.

Generally speaking, a more homely chick is going to be a better person and will more than likely be an asset to your life. If she is, treat her like one.

Generally speaking, women look at the top 20-10% of males. It is based on looks WAY more than you think.

Generally speaking, younger chicks want fun. Older chicks (late twenties+) want increasing amounts of emotional stability.

Generally speaking, men look at the top 40-50% of females. Initial attraction is almost completely based on physical attractiveness. It is a good idea to date down in attractiveness. Be better than her.