Struggle to eat 1500 calories a day

>struggle to eat 1500 calories a day
>get myfitnesspal
>it suggests I should eat 3200 calories a day
>be autistic enough to reach the goal every day
Wew, why didn't you tell me this was a thing?

Because it's not.

If your body can handle lactose, try a tall glass of milk added to every meal and one more glass before bed.
4 servings of 16oz is 1200 calories with decent macros.
Eat plenty of fiber and you should be fine. Don't do a full gallon a day. It works, but the side effects of that much dairy suck.

>tfw eating 1250 a day
I want to kill myself

Pro-tip: Open up an Excel spreadsheet (or download Open Office and use their version, if you avoid Microsoft) and design a daily calorie/macro tracking sheet. Design another one with the data for all the foods you eat. Then you're tracking all you eat, but you're not giving away your very personal and private data to shitty corporations who sell it to other shitty corporations, who use it to plaster your browser with shitty ads for shit you don't want and don't need.

Why the fuck would I care about some ads? I will get ads in one way or another, like fuck do I care if its more personal.

>Open Office
>not Libre Office

>Libre math
>not gnumeric
Just fucking die my man

>gnumeric
>not having all the data stored in your head and being able to calculate it on the spot
Neck thyself.

The ads take up so little space and don’t affect the app to any meaningful degree. Stop being autistic

Does eating lots and lots of calories get easier over time?

Yeah. Have a fucking bacon cheeseburger with some mayo. Easily 1000-1500 calories.

>bacon
I wish that wouldn't taste so shitty. Tried it once at McDonalds and didn't like the structure at all.

>mcdonalds
theres your problem dude unless you a poorfag go make yourself one or atleast go to a better fucking restaurant

>tfw I eat 1900 cal a day, lose 1 lb per week but can't increase lifts
>increase to 2100 cal and lifts increase but can't lose any weight

What the fuck do I do? I started at 206 lbs and now down to 190, but I've been stuck there for a month. My lifts are increasing, so hopefully I'm losing fat while increasing lean mass?

ayy what a coincidence, i also struggle to eat enolugh (clean) ;_;

>struggle to eat 1500 calories a day
how can this be

>skip breakfast
>go to work
>500 calories at most during lunch
>nothing else to eat with me
>go home
>make food at around 1800
>700 calories at most
>almost time to sleep
>next day
>repeat

>wake up 2 hours before work
>meditate
>make a large bowl of oats and milk
>fry how many eggs you want to
>go to work with a lunch box you made the night before
>go to gym after work
>come home and make food for tonight and tomorrow
>go to sleep early

>oats
I can only drink them in a shake. Eating them is pure horror.

What's your average meals for lunch/dinner?

Try them with greek yogurt. Get the most solid oats you can, it's great.

Not OP but have the same issue
I am trying to eat 3000 calories because I have a BMI of 13.8 due to anorexia. Pic is yesterday the most I have eaten in MONTHS. No I am not female or a trap. I ate so much food and it was only 1500 calories I mean fuck.

/g/ pls go

>Dinner is just red lentils and kale

>2600 calories so far
Still missing 550 and I only got 2 hours left and just finished my dinner.
HELP

How do you think world's strongest men get to the point of eating 12,000 calories a day?

Genetics?

Rev up you cut to 1.5 lbs a week. Maintain as much strength as possible until you're done cutting. Then you can do a comfy clean bulk for months on end.

>get myfitnesspal
>stop snacking and soda just so i don't have to type in all the numbers
>snacking and not putting them in didn't even register as an option to me
some things in life are easymode when you're on the spectrum

This post made me smile. Thanks user. I’ll have a good chuckle when I think about your post.

>eat in a restaurant
>can’t even guess the amount let alone the calories
Fuck.

Mine.

1/4

>struggle to reach 1500 calories per day
>find out about calorie counting apps
>still struggle to reach 1500 calories per day
also cronometer is far superior to myfitnesspal.

so they start by eating 12,000cal? do you understand how time works?

because you eat very low calorie food you smartass. A whole fucking cucumber? A slice of bread with peanutbutter is easier to eat and has about 30 times the calories. 200g of kale? Eat a small advocado and you have a bunch of calories (And fatty meat (but in the case of fatty meat get organic, unless you do want to become a trap)

Chewing gum suppresses appetite for me at least, so skip that. The same applies to coffee. Eating fucking carrots as snack? Nigga it's like you're literally trying to pick food to cut on, that is quite big in volume and has low calories. You're supposed to do the opposite.

Make a salad? Add some oil. Those eggs? Maybe add a slice or two of bacon, ham or whatever. It won't feel much more filling but will add calories.

this has to be bait or you're a europoor or some shit

do you mix your protein powder with water? First of all that's disgusting, second if you need the calories drink it with milk?

>eat 1200 calories
>not hungry the rest of the day
>mfp says i need 3300 calories
goddamn if it wasnt for those protein bars/shakes i would never reach my goals

I would never advocate autism

>inb4 eat more vegetables
i dknt log vegetables because because their calorie/protein content is negligeble

Surprisingly similar to me. It took googling what 2000 calories a day looked like.
Just don't skip breakfast. and increase your portions slightly for your other meals

I'm not op.
I have it with water during the workout with sugar

literally GOMAD

swap out black tea for 2 scoops

Why the fuck would an anorexic trying to gain weight drink black tea and baby kale, clearly the anorexic part of your brain is sabotaging your weight gain.

context?

add one egg for dinner and lunch.

the person photoshopped into the picture is a famous proponent of scrawny people starting their bulk by drinking a gallon of milk per day until they stop rattling when they move

>wake up
>meditate

how? I would immediately dome back out

Is mediating actually worth something or just a meme?

>eat 4000 a day
milk is my god, and whey is my prophet

>not storing it in your neck
jesus how reddit we've become

That shitty app motivated me to eat 1000 calories in the mornings. Being autistic has its merits.

Yes
>t. ex-hamplanet
I used to daily 12,000-18,000 kcal, but eating 3,500 kcal in a day is physically painful now

>12,000-18,000 kcal
What the fuck, how? I didn't even manage to eat that in a week back as skeleton.

It's like that faggot doesn't care about his freedoms or some shit.

I'm a very, very, very slow eater. How do I eat as much calories as possible with that in mind in the morning? I can't get up even sooner.

Drink them. May sound disgusting,but you can even put chicken,rice and broccoli with water in a blender, grind it down and drink it

Regarding milk: I can't find the good old raw grassfed milk around my place. There might be one farmer,but I can imagine it's quite expensive. Is biological whole milk ok as well?

>but you can even put chicken,rice and broccoli with water in a blender, grind it down and drink it
Absolutely disgusting. I bet you need a S tier blender for that too, otherwise I don't even want to think aobut the feeling.

Take shots of olive oil

>100ml
>884 calories

It is disgusting. If you are only worried about caloric intake you might take a muffin, some whole milk, maybe a bit of whey and put it in a mixer. Not the best carbs,but whatever

Whenever I make myself a nice shake and forget about it overnight to drink it in the morning, it's unbelieveable thick and I can't drink it anymore, it's more like yogurt. How do I avoid that? I can't blend it in the mornings or my neighbour is going to end my existence.

???

I hate typing this out again, I'll save it like a copypasta this time
Breakfast
>box of cinnamon toast crunch+gomad
>5 eggs scrambled, 4 buttermilk biscuits, cup or 2 of sausage gravy, 4 pieces of bacon, hashed browns (indeterminate amount cooked with butter), glass of milk
>pick one
Lunch
>2 footlongs from subway
>2 dbl quarter pounder meals from mcdicks
>$30 of taco bell (fuck typing out my normal order rn)
>2 medium pizzas from Dominos (one pepperoni one cheese)
>pick one
>add 2l coke
Dinner
>stouffers lasagna if I had pizza
>meatloaf if I had taco bell
>Dominos if I had subway or mcdicks
>pick one
>add 2l coke
Snacks
>4 sandwiches (egg salad or pepperoni+cheese)
>2l coke

>2 footlongs from subway
>2 dbl quarter pounder meals from mcdicks
>$30 of taco bell (fuck typing out my normal order rn)
>2 medium pizzas from Dominos (one pepperoni one cheese)
What the fuck. How long did you eat?

>eat 1700-1900 calories a day
>want to gain weight
>Add a quart of Chocolate milk that I drink on my two work breaks at work
>still not gaining weight

fug

Be less active, problem solved.

that's hard to do when you have to pick up slack for shit coworkers. .

Try not to please everyone, you whore.

Are your walls made of paper? Idk man,the blender would be on for like 5seconds.
In addition to whey you could also buy maltodextrin. You wouldn't need a blender for this,just a shaker bottle.
Other than that, try shaking it or stirring it with a spoon or a fork?

I don't even know, not horribly long since grew up poor and never knew where next meal was coming from, so if I ate everything now, I would have more time to feel full until next meal. Max meal time would be 20 minutes. Got to 380lbs before resolving shit, down to 220 now, so I'm still in progress.

>box of cinnamon toast crunch+gomad

Sorry bro,but I laughed. A whole gallon of milk just for breakfast,holy shit

I wanna use that app but HOW the fuck do I even calculate something like peanut butter on a toast?

It has to be bait, no one with access to all of the resources of the internet could possibly be so stupid.

You could put some fucking peanut butter, whole milk and a couple scoops in a blender and double that entire day's calories in like 30 seconds.

Weigh the whole jar before and after. Other than whatever negligible amount left on your knife that'll give you an amount to the gram of how much peanut butter you've used.

If it didn't take so much time i would.

Kind off. But its kind of boring. Eat so much rice, pasta and oats is like a grind. Carbs are boring af to eat

Oh no, the Jews know that I eat black beans and chicken breast every day and have for the past 4 years. What will I do now?

you gotta do whatever is takes man
every post so far, each possible scenario that gets presented to you, you dismiss it
can't have a negative attitude alright
WHATEVER IT TAKES

>295g of protein
You're going to get kidney stones

Take 100grams from the proteins and add them to your carbs

>le kidney stone meme xD

Question: do you guys eat less on rest days?

Alright, I think it's time for me to stop making excuses and EAT BIG TO GET BIG.

Are you a girl? COME ON!

Keto fag here. What should I add to my dinner to complete my day properly?

It's cheaper to buy a big pack of bacon and ground turkey and big portobellos and make your own burger that doesn't taste like the diahrrea it will turn into

salmon

how did you afford this

>wake up 2 hours before work
>make love to my cutie3.1415
>have 1h56m left
>eat oatmeal w rasins
>go to work
>lunch is chicken breast and lettuce
>dinner is cool, have chicken breaths and lettuce
>nighttime is cool, cutie3.1415 is working late again

Sounds like she’s cheating on you.

>2017
>Still wearing a till foil hat
>Not just accepting that freedom comes with a price.

Dont listen to this cuck. I did the whole excel spread sheet thing and youre excited at first then you stop using it. I have a better app than myfitnessjew. First go on tdee dot net and enter your body specs and thatll give you a cutting or bulking or maintenance macro ratio. Choose if you want a even ratio, or gear it towards more carbs or fats. I run 35/40/25 (protein, carbs, fats) and im seeing great results. Gained 1.5lb in a month.

Now the best app fitness app without a doubt is evolve. Download it and then you can adjust the marco ratio to your chosen tdee. And you log your food with either food you created or you can scan the food barcode.

You should be if youre a beginner, but if youre intermediate fluctuate your intake like 600 on training days, 250 on rest days

Guys I have a question btw, if my daily goal to lose weight is 2000 cals, is it bad if I eat a 600 cals breakfast, 200 cals fruit and 1200 cals of pizza at night? Didn't eat anything else.