/plg/

/plg/ - Polish lifting general edition Thread dedicated to the strongest race on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobilitytools.co.uk/shop/belts/10mm-quick-release-black-powerlifting-belt/
youtube.com/watch?v=iHHGtQn0V5I&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=LW5cgxxHSAc
youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYKMP6rOE
instagram.com/p/BbFKmQolKvM/?taken-by=chasing70sbig
reddit.com/r/PrettyGirlsUglyFaces/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is a 1km swim in a dry suit hard? I haven't swam in years and now I have to swim

wrong thread

>changed front for high bar

Is your weakness quad?

Yeah my back was sore for a week when i doubled up on volume ive since doubled tricep volume now theyre on fire

Sooo my bench can improve even if I don't bench?
fuck it I'll try it, any tips on push press programming? Can I program it like bench? Can I just run nuckols 3x beg for it?

I assume you wanted to reply to me I just still get pain in my back on front squats. I managed to fix it on lower and high bar squats already so I don't want to fucking max effort front squats with pain in my back.

how do i develop tricep muscles near the elbow specificly

Yeah thats a good idea

What sort of pain? What do you thinks causing it?

Try them as a secondary movement maybe? Or zerchers probably load the thoracic better

CLOSE GRIP BENCH 4 times a week for 50 reps each session. I'm completely serious btw

it's a sharp pain above my left glute. Happens literally only when I put weight on my back aka squats, doesn't bother me at all outside that.

Jm press
Skull crushers
Dirty
Rolling tricep extensions
Lying tricep extensions
High pin presses both seated and lying

Increased weight and did 3x5 (yesterday I did 1x5, 1x4 and left). Am I making it? [spoiler]Wore a belt though.[/spoiler]

pete just looks agonized when he's squatting

Hey, 4 days ago i posted here complaining about lower back pain. I followed some of the asvice, havent been able to do any dead hangs. Sitting is tolerable, and I can squat with not really much pain. It's just I haven't been able to work out and it's bothering me. The discomfort is still there, and i ger pains in my right hip. Ny lower back pain is really becoming bothersome. Should i work out today?

whats good cardio to burn a bit of fat if i hate cardio? i thought about walking 3-4 hours a week

Unironically suicides.

>that form
wew
it looks like he has a massive case of buttwink

no you shouldnt

from what you just described youre a long way from training properly

@gbro
Why dont you do vertical pulls weighted?

This is the cheapest QR belt I've found in the UK. Someone buy it to test if its poo poo

mobilitytools.co.uk/shop/belts/10mm-quick-release-black-powerlifting-belt/

do yoga

that makes zero sense?

i do rack pulls and shrugs currently as my vertical pulls

im not doing them with air

i know someone who has one from there, its alright

i used to have quick release, the prongs cut me

Do bodyweight squats, chin ups/pull ups, and go ham on your arms

i read books on exercise bike desu.

so bench i can't do 5x5 properly, but i can do 8x3 ezpz, is there any reason form me to not just do that to have some higher volume (volume is what's needed for my bench to stop sucking i have been told)

senpai pls, pls senpai , is it that bad?

I mean like pull ups/chin ups

whoops

Just do curls, triceps extensions and lateral raises

just dont avoid movement
dont sit or lay down all day, walk instead or bike, just move somehow
maybe try some air squats and broomstick diddies when you can

if you just stay in your bed youll make it worse desu

This only confirms that the only people who are worried about buttwink are people who can't even squat 650.

I already have a QR and think its max comfy. I want to get one for a friend but he's not worth £100+ for a titan or wahlander desu

youre getting 3 more attempts at setting up and 3 more first reps, the quality of the reps per set will be higher and ingrain better movement patterns

the volume is the same, just make sure you adjust training density and complete it in around the same time with shorter rest periods, use the same % as well

could be desu
i dont mind it that much if its tiny but im too afraid to go all the way like that
maybe im just a pussy

but its my squat im worried about getting weak

who loves /garagebro/ here? hes unironically a great lad

I've been moving around

theyre in the rotation, im just not doing them currently, 2 weeks time

sounds bad

it was alright but levers are better

hey guys, i'm about to choke myself while masturbating to dickgirls before i go lift weights.

how does this make you feel? also, wish me luck, please.

make sure you dont stop

what i did when i felt pain like you (pretty much the same situation) i went for a 10km hike immediately and then started swimming a bit the day after

it helped me maybe you could give it a try
that and slowly getting into yoga when the pain lessened

but my main bench is already close grip bench, im maybe an inch away from the start of the knurling

Happens to me too and I'm avoiding getting straight when squatting and it almost doesn't bother me. It hurts a lot when I put down the load,though.

Nice blog, frog

Is it ok to good morning near the top like that if you're lifting bitch weight for reps?

>it was alright but levers are better
Nah I disagree. Levers are too much hassle imo. QR is as simple as prong but as easy as lever

thank you, i'm guessing my 5 reps fails because i can't stay tight whatsoever, is there some magical cue to fix that? % is the same, but i'll keep lower rest in mind. also for some reason when i dry and use leg drive it just feels like shit is cramping up in right hip.

t. kermit

youtube.com/watch?v=iHHGtQn0V5I&t=

>failed every single pr attempt on intensity day

I guess bulking season is here

Sean?

>- Polish lifting general
Polacks are accepted now? Since when? They're subhuman non-white slavshits.

im a slav and that was rude

Ok, I mean the pain has lessened. Didn't Elliot do yoga, and his lofts went to shit. I'm not big, but if yoga will my pain, since it really isn't bad anymore can u send me some 10 minute yoga work out. I'm gonna do some low we9ght high rep squats today. Does that sound good?

slavs are the strongest race no matter what u say

Says who? Austrian manlet with one testicle and african blood? Slavs and Balts dominate the powerlifting sports, just like they made Germany their bitch in 1945.

>can u send me some 10 minute yoga work out
type 'beginner yoga' into youtube

>low weight high rep squats
spinal loading sounds like a terrible idea
try belt squats
youtube.com/watch?v=LW5cgxxHSAc

if youve hurt your spine then compressing it further isnt a good idea

eliot became a hippie new age faggot thats why his lifts went to shit, see eric, he does yoga regularly and rack pulls 1200+lb

dont do squats at all with any weight for at least a week desu, maybe start goblet or belt squats after that

youtube.com/watch?v=v7AYKMP6rOE

the first yoga class i ever did
avoid any movements that cause pain and dont push any position too far if you feel discomfort

No wonder he blew his back out look at that fucking hip shoot

he should stick to dl

yeah he has no clue how to squat

tfw polish but gde

.that is why you use a squat plug

tfw serbian ancestry but also gde

ok, so should I start after I hit the 8 day mark. I'm really scared of losing my 3pl8 squat. I ruined it deadlifting

>8 day mark
theres no time limit on this

if youve damaged a disc or a nerve youve got a long way to go before you think about loading up 3 plate

* * UPDATE * * *

auto-erotic asphyxia was successful. just as soon as i finish breakfast i'm off to lift heavy weights. thanks for the feedback and well wishes, f a m .

why do pause deadlifts pump my quds

I would downward dog her namsayin

trip on frog

fuck me then, this is depressing

>bust a nut all over her
>shavasanah bitch

>a-user-kun, please, t-take my virginity (*∩_∩*)
>MUAHAHA THE CURSE WAS FINALLY BROKEN, MORTAL FOOL

tbFh this image is most of my exes with vs. without makeup

I just did 190kg beltless squat and 220kg trapbar (first time using trapbar). Also holy shit safety bar is a killer, now I think I need less sit back more sit down

fuck me

instagram.com/p/BbFKmQolKvM/?taken-by=chasing70sbig

last clip is 190

tug nawet nie 2x bw squat :^)

>most of my exes
>most
>exes
normie

reddit.com/r/PrettyGirlsUglyFaces/ inb4 leddit, well worth it

i wish Veeky Forums had a board for so many specific things like reddit does

also them lips,hnng

>pretty girls

yes, most. I was excluding the one genuinely beautiful one, and all of the male ones. if you take offense in the implication of multiple partners, I am probably fifteen years your senior so I got a head start and also is that way

watashi no lifting wa daisuki

stop enabling that person with (YOU)'s

returning to squats after injury layoff, SS or 3x beginner squat?

nice blog normie

>male ones
heh, i almost forgot i was on Veeky Forums

>implying women aren't inherently ugly
lol?

haha okay raffy

people love to hate it, and concerning its politically correct fedora population I do too, but it got SO MANY topic specific subs, some make the misc look like a well adjusted circle of friends chatting about sports

some are actually pretty, the rest is virtue signaling by numales. who cares, I love to see bitches gurning and grimacing for some reason, plsnojudge

your tears are delicious

college was a MESS

SQUUUUUIIIISH PLOOOOOOP

PLOOOOP

PLOOP

PLOP

oh my squishing out some nice fluffy logs of Norman Khan into the toilet

Which is rather nice

Um yeah the logs are quite stinky, I'd so far rate the stink factor a 5.1/10 to be perfectly honest with you m'kay

Any who I think that's all I got in the tank right now desu it's all unloaded into the toilet

*hides post*

nice blog

>open /plg/
>bitches gurning like freakshow clowns, sweaty creepy dudes nobody likes making weird noises
those bittersweet 90s rave feels

I'm the guy that gave you initial advice I presume you're the Hepburn method guy. Seems like most people already covered the right things.
Don't get worried about 3pl8 squat man you will build it back up in less time just focus on recovery and honestly it will probably be 2-3+ months before you're able to do a proper lower body workout.

>Do upper body every session bro!
>lats so tired fucking hunchback during deadlift
Thanks plg

shut up dumb faggot

IT'S

>he thinks do upper back every session meant blast the lats every session
youre supposed to work the delts and traps too you retard

epicly trolled up your gay ass retard hahahahaha btfo

/plg/ bros: 1
faggot nerd (you): 0

Yeah fuck off garagebro recommends vertical and horizontal and they exercises he prescibes hit the fucking lats it's unavoidable.
Pretty much

lmoa nigga got fucking rekt
lmoa that nerd is not only weak but also stupid.

Yeah stupid for listening to plg

What are other recent places to trawl for lifting discussion that aren't r/fitness pleb tier I'm sat in the dark on my phone on a saturday night