Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A3uK5TPzHq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>goat ab exercise
>your enemy
??

>tfw no gf

>

Why don't you like The Wheel? I mean other than possibly causing elbow pain what's there not to like?

Not him but my lower spine hurts when I do them.

>it's the wheel's fault you have shitty form

brooooooo why u gotta be all negative and shit son, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, just talk to more people and stop focusing on getting a girlfriend, when you have a fulfilled live that comes naturally

The enemy is "wh*teness" but don't worry, you'll be gone soon

uh then you need to do it properly because you shouldn't feel anything in the lower back
Though also I believe you feel your psoaris or w/e its called in the lower back, so you might be overdoing the ab wheel.

you're extrending yourself too far, stronger than your abs can support at this point.

Don't you think I know that?
Might be, will probably start doing them again in less volume and fix my shitty form.

This is probably it. Thanks!

>tfw finally conquered my eternal enemy, other lifters, and bought all my own shit and lift at home
Before, in the gym, faggots were always in my cage. Now if someone uses my cage my dogo will rip their balls off.

would rather be dyel legs for life

I had the exact same problem when I first started using one. Watch this, it fixed my shit and now I am seeing abwheel gains. They're great if you use them right.

youtube.com/watch?v=A3uK5TPzHq8

Jews are people of whiteness

You are literally hitler

how is this dude so jacked but still look so disgusting shirtless?

Idiot, use your ABS to do it

Your lower back should not be braced like with standard lifting

only when they want to be

fak

Old people doing stupid cable exercises