Oh hi user ! I was wondering, why do you come to have a workout every saturday evening...

>Oh hi user ! I was wondering, why do you come to have a workout every saturday evening. Someone with a body like yours must like to go out with friends right ? I bet tons of girls ask you out for dates !

>"hm, you are wrong, I have never had a girlfriend in my life, and probably never will. See you later!"

>Ha with how often I'm here girls don't really get the chance. Why, are you asking me out? :P

Seriously question, how do people respond whenever a Veeky Forums guy says that he has never been in a relationship?

mind your business.

I was asked this question by a student of mine who I got to meet with regularly, because she was quite interested in the course I was TAing (I'm a PhD student).

She pretty much told me at some point, "how come you spend so much time at the university? what about your social life? any girlfriends?"

pretty much what I said was the following:

>my confidence in that area is so low, that I will probably never get one.
>"I don't want to believe that"

I didn't reply to that and we continued working on the next problem.

They think you're fucking with them, and then when you finally convince them they get weirded out and stop talking

Same reason you do I guess

Never admit that, dumbfuck

too real

She's at work bro

why? why wouldn't you admit a truth about yourself?

>At least I’m not a Cuck who’s job makes them work Saturday night.

I never seen a gym employee wear something like that unless they're leading a fitness class, so not a receptionist. Even then it doesn't matter too much what I say if its charmingly stupid

>"I don't want to believe that"
>don't want to

Do you also tell a girl you like that you autistically imagine your lives together? Or that you jack off to her? Life is not some test of morals, if you want to charm and win over people, there are times you need to say or hold certain things. Humans are not robots and if a human has not had a single romantic relationship in their 20 years of living, they have mental problems. If you're okay broadcasting your mental problems to every potential mate, go ahead

Are you legitimately autistic?

Because women like men that can get pussy.
That's why people often advise men to lightly flirt with other girls in front of his romantic interest.

Serious answer:

>" Women are legitimately scared of me. I have a very serious autistic glare without trying, my mouth is pursed and I never smile on top of being a pretty big guy by normie standards. You are the first person (that I don't already know) who has initiated conversation with me in about 5 years."

What I'd probably actually say:
>"haha yeah... you too."

or

>"No not really, I don't seem to be all that popular with women."

There is absolutely no reason for you not to admit it. Just don't be autistic about it. If you are charming and funny and you say you never had a girlfriend, people will assume it's because you don't want to commit to anyone rather than you can't get with anyone

>if a human has not had a single romantic relationship in their 20 years of living, they have mental problems

That is such a narrow one-sided world view that I legitimately feel sorry for you if you unironically go through life with that kind of attitude

>you're right, maybe I should go out some more, you free later?
Smooth sailing.

If you are that bold in real life people just assume you are joking so I guess this is actually a possible answer to that question

>Hehe, should we go get a coffe later?

Yes you are definitely a complete and well rounded human being full of experience if you have never been intimate with another human being in your life

Retard. Stop rationalizing your shit

The employees already know man. Only the roiders and weirdos come and lift at night. They're scared of everyone and scare everyone. All the girls at my gym wont be there past 7 on any given day.

I hope I experience the day my life is so complete that I go insult random strangers on the internet like a 12 year old cod player but alas it's not that day yet

Fuck off bitch I'm here to train

>hehe
>i'm a creep
>hehe

>I bet tons of girls ask you out for dates !
I gave my first kiss at 19 and have only kiss one girl in my life.
That will scare the hell out of her

...then don't tell her?

Scare her is my idea.

I legitimately feel sorry for you. Actually I think it's more like pity. Get your shit together dude.

If your fictional scenario is truthful, she is low key investigating your availability and attempting to drop hints regarding hers.

Your insecure imagination is actually served as a lesson for the rest of Veeky Forums to identify a neon sign over a woman's head saying "take me, user."

Have a good one, fellas. And remember, drink more water!

I read this with the accent of the World of Warcraft vendors that say "see you later" when you leave.

So am I. Working on my body

There is a difference between lying and not admitting embarrassing truths about yourself, you fucking autist.

>mfw I would of had a date if I hadn't gotten ghosted

I thought it might happen and thought I was ready for it. Still hurts though