What's a good replacement lift for deadlifts?

What's a good replacement lift for deadlifts?

necklifts

deadlift variations like SLDL, RDL if you want to train your hamstrings and the hip hinge pattern, hex bar deadlifts if you're interested in the athletic benefits of deadlifts without so much of the lower back holocaust

cleans
good mornings

Try the reverse underhold squat.

It's just like a normal squat, but you start from the bottom. And instead of holding the bar on your shoulders, hold it in your hands with your arms hanging in front of you.

why would you want to replace deadlifts tho?

jeffersons

Why would anyone want their lower back to be holocausted

Do behind the back deadlifts. Much safer, doesnt matter if your back is rounding because the pressure is on the upper back.

Suicide.

How do I walk like that?

>behind the bakc deadlifts
no thx
>not doing behind the neck inverted head stand overheadpress while squating
>thingen ever will make it
>kek

deadlift is not a lower back exercise though

>start doing deadlifts
>did them with my back curved so my lower back hurt like fuck
>fix posture
>dem hamstrings shieeeet
>couldn't walk the next day

this, jefferssons are easier on lower back and look awesome to do in front of a mirror

nothing you fukking mong

Being a failure

No single exercise replaces deadlifts. In other words, find a multitude of exercises that cover the entire posterior chain

Am I the only one who feels like you're way more likely to "holocaust" your back squatting or OHPing than deadlifting?

Rack pulls above the knee

If you manage to fuck up your back doing OHP then you have the shittiest form possible

i have back problems and my deadlifts are shite but i want those gains

my max with bad form was 300
i weigh 135 5'7
last time i deadlifted with proper form i think i got 230

No way on the OHP but I agree with the squat, I feel safe doing a deadlift 1rm but a squat 1rm scares the hell out of me