Come home boys. It calling for you...

Come home boys. It calling for you. You can be a tauren warrior like zyzz and follow his foot step into being a fitness god now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RaJyABDmDYM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>addiction simulators
People who play mmos or shit like league/overwatch disgust me, caring about muh skins and muh loot crates and muh gear and muh streamers
Play dwarf fortress or read a book you fucking candy-ass

I am legit worried, I stopped playing games seriously months back to get my life on track, but this

If you play dwarf fortress I highly doubt you are under 300 pounds

hype for classic sever

Oh shit now i'm genuinely intrigued. Clearly their main game is suffering if they're doing this, though.

At least i'd be able to farm booty bay again. I always remember the expansion hitting and one of my characters being halfway through grinding bloodsail rep; they buffed city guards to be so retarded it became basically impossible.

At least I managed to get it on my main. Literally never saw another Bloodsail Admiral in game.

>already was a Tauren Warrior
>already beat classic on hardmode
>warlord
>Naxx Main Tank
>thunderfury
It ruined vidya for me brehs... nothing will ever make me feel like that again.

>caring about muh skins and muh loot crates and muh gear and muh streamers
You'll never know how it feels to find a random bro helping you out with elites and backing you up against the alliance scum to later form a guild.

the coming expansion is focusing on Alliance VS Horde again which will be a pretty good transition to classic servers which will come after

mage probably. warrior looks the coolest but solo leveling it is cancer. maybe undead warlock because their casting animation is kool

Word on the street is it isn't even in development yet and will be years before it gets released. It's just a way to prevent/hinder more people from leaving the paying version of WoW and going to the FTP vanilla wow servers.

Also for people who are thinking of playing vanilla WoW... don't. It is such a massive drain on your time it isn't funny. When I quit that shit I had more free time than I knew what to do with.

Ni Hao fellow oldfag, Ni Hao

there is like 3 years of content before they will release vanilla servers

I loved warlocks in vanilla and through to TBC. Will fucking love playing one again, soulstone bags and all.

>tfw finally draintanking again

*soul shard

>in which multiple horde cowards gang up on a noble alliance player in the wild

yep, sounds about right

Alliance areas and cities are objectively worse than Horde areas and cities, and the races all look shit. Get fucked.

"Horde Paladins" are a fucking disgrace

>muh mud huts and animal skin teepees
>muh inferior ugly females
>muh sexually frustrated incel males who cannot maintain an erection to the hideous females and take out their sexual rage in the world pvp area

yeah sure buddy, horde is the best

>not posting the video

youtu.be/RaJyABDmDYM

Can anyone ID the song at 1:40? It's listed as a street fighter theme remix in the credits but I've never been able to find it ;(

Rest in piece big boi

kek

>female orcs and literal titcows
>ugly
Low test beta found.