Facial Aestethics - Skincare Edition

Daily exfoliating and weekly face masks really helped me with acne. Drinking plenty of water also helps.

But recently i noticed darker area of skin above and under my eyes. Does anybody know what could be causing this?

Other urls found in this thread:

acne.org/messageboard/topic/370191-multi-laser-approach-for-severe-scarring-ba-uk/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get some sleep

how bad was your acne? I currently look like a mutant should I even bother exfoliating or just hop on dat dere accutane

rename it /fag/ facial aesthetics general pls. Because if you're going to make continuous threads with it's own sticky, it's evolved beyond a thread into a general

I have big ass pimples on my back, but i never had those on my face. However, my forehead was pretty much always covered with hundreds of little zits and blackheads.
Try exfoliating and applying different remedies such as tea tree oil or acne creams, see what works best.

I also noticed drinking milk contributes a lot to breakouts and white pimples, so don't do GOMAD if you care about girls more than strength.

>tfw flawless skin genetics and never had an imperfection in my entire life

How fucked am I bros

How do I fix my disgusting face genetics
Can a bulk and ss fix it

I haven't applied any skin care creme in like 3 years and no acme whatsoever. Back when I was in high school I would do it every day religiously. Nowadays I just shave and the acme goes away.

In fact, ever since I started reliably growing a beard there hasn't been a need for skin care. I still get the occasional nasty pimple like once a month but it just goes away after a week max.

Just don't look so sad u fucking idiot.

Shave ffs

get rid of the curly hair

Did anyone here ever try co2 fractional laser? Or even TCA peels?
Did it improve the texture of your skin/reduce hyperpigmentation/scars?

Ance is mainly genetic, unless your a neet who never goes outside and lives off mountain dew and Doritos with shit personal hygiene.

Exfoliating scrubs and shit will 9/10 make it worse. You just gotta get rested, de stress, eat right use a moisturiser 2 times a day and a gentle cleanser 2 times a day. And use benzyl peroxide or a retiniod cream. Otherwise its accutane if its serious.

Ive had 4 c02 procedures. It helped alot but then i dont have typical acne scars.

that irritation caused from your autistic skincare regimen

I've heard about scarring/fat loss in the face/hyper/hypipigmentation one or two years after the procedure. Does that seem possible to you? Have you had any kind of issue with it? I canceled my appointment after reading these kind or reviews, I'm now too scared I'll worsen my condition. I basically just have enlarged pores, shitty skin texture and closed comedones, I don't want to risk fucking my shit up

It really depends, sure there are risks with every procedure. I had mine done with probably one of the best doctors in the uk in one of the most expensive clinics all paid for by my rich grandparents.

The meme stuff you just said is all from realself from over the hill women complaining how they just dropped $2k+ on a vanity procedure to still look their age. Its for scars, you use it to treat scars. and its awsome for rolling scars but it will not -fill large areas of fat loss
-treat icepicks
it will-soften borders
-introduce new tissue to scars allowing for pigment to return
-cause skin tightening to raise scars up
-blend the edges of scars to reduce their harsh borders and therefore appearance,

if you want effective treatment you need to treat the scar in the x and y plane so id suggest subcision too but you couls show me a pic and i would suggest it for you. Otherwise have a look at my progress so far

acne.org/messageboard/topic/370191-multi-laser-approach-for-severe-scarring-ba-uk/

Been drinking about 3 table spoons of apple cider vinegar in water, twice daily, for almost a week.
I thought it would probably be bullshit, probably another baseless fad, but not expensive so I gave it a go.
I dunno man, really seems like the oilyness of my skin has improved, my pores seem smaller and my skin has taken on a more even tone.

I haven't actually tried it topically, apparently people use it as a toner, but I'll continue drinking the shit and see if things continue to improve.
Makes sense to me that most skin issues are caused by your hormones and guts. Doesn't make sense to be using topical treatments to fix the skin issues which are just a symptom of something wrong deeper. Using products and taking care externally seems like icing on the cake. If the cake is made fundamentally of shit no amount of icing is going to help.

Maybe it has something to do with gut flora or digestive acidity or the regulation of hormones or something idk.

i haven't used any skincare products in a long time now, but i just noticed those weird dark patch around my eyes last week, so they are in no way connected.

does anybody else have any idea what it could be?

Hyper pigmentation probably from you harming your skin. Just use sun cream and moisturise everyday and it should go away eventually.

i want to kms everyday

That's some great progress, man. Did you ever go for subcision + filler, eventually?
I'll try to get some decent pictures as soon as I get home, provided this thread is still alive when I do

what the fuck
is this face aids

Also yeah, I read all that shit on realself, you think it's not reliable?

Alright Veeky Forums, need a simple morning routine for skin care. What are the absolute basics I can cover in no more than 3 minutes?
I'm talking about products, obviously sleep and hydration are key.

Purify and moisturize every morning and evening and exfolliate a few times a week?

Gentle cleanse, GOOD ($$) moisturizer and a black mask peel biweekly. I don't get acne so can't help there, but the mask made a huge difference on my complexion because regular cleansing even with a brush doesn't get everything out of your pores.

I have perma raccoon eyes. I'm literally never going to get enough sleep, it's hopeless. It's the only flaw on my face.

absolutely not, 99% of the people on there are not even treating scars and are doing it out of pure vanity and so its not surprising they arent happy when their skin isnt 20 years younger. Also i didnt have full face treatment, it was literally just the scars, he went around the edges really closely so no normal skin got zapped. It makes no sense to treat already healthy skin to make it look better. If you want nice young skin you should wear suncream and not sunbathe. But the women are all stupid and think that after 20 years of baking themselves like prunes in the sun that the laser is going to help.

Rather than looking at the treatment you gotta look at the scar, in general
its :
red scars/hyperpgmentation-IPL or pulsed dye lasers or ND:YAG
icepick-tca cross
boxcar-TCA peel/co2 laser
rolling- subcision/laser
sundamage-peels or laser
fat loss-subcisionfiller/fat grafting

and not yet im having subcision and another few laser treatments, Ive made a shit tonne of progress in only 5 months and i reckon in about 1 year you wont even notice them.

I use either dermol 500 or aqunil cleanser 2x a day morn evening

night cream is cicaplast b4
day creme is something lighter with an spf30 id say get la roche suncream

and (lightly) exfoliate one a week. Use 10% glycolic acid to spot peel every now and then.

I'd have to do full face, I have no deep scars, I just have a ton of tiny ones all over my face from 15 years of relentless acne
It looks almost ok under superficial light, but as soon as I'm outside you can see just how fucked my skin is exactly.1
I fucking hate it, do you think tca peels might help? Or is co2 laser truly the only choice?

I've had worse, just get a cream for it.

What cream did you get?

How can you stomach that shit? I tried it once but the smell kept making me gag as I drank the dilute solution.

Note: it did seem to help my acne

i have no fucking clue
i should prob get it check out huh

I have really bad acne scars how fix?

Only loosely related to facial aesthetics, but what would you say my eye color is Veeky Forums? This is a closeup in natural light

blue you mong

6'3 & look like this, at age "fuck my shit up but still lifting."

>Saturday night e charmed pedo smile

Green tea (5 cups a day) and jojoba oil did more for my acne than anything else

i think you have sebhorreic dermatitis. i've had it for 12 years. getting more sun helps, and their are several things you can use to manage it. but generally it's a lifetime skin condition.

it's not related to diet or lifestyle, it's just that you're face lacks something to fight the fungus that grows there. it's basically facial dandruff.