How does Veeky Forums dress usually?

Checked out Veeky Forums, they don't match my tastes. How does Veeky Forums dress to maximize how muscles look/ pull chicas/ feel comfortable and good?

Veeky Forums clothing thread if you're feeling it.

And the blank template

/thread

>if you're feeling it
I hate when people say "feel it" and I hate that I say it too.

>The "dressed by the internet" look
>Pea coat
>Field jacket
>Not going to costco for wool socks
2/10

Is this a Veeky Forums meme?

>pea coat and clarkes

That pic is my wardrobe and I look great.

>>my tastes
LEL your shoes are disgusting.

pm, looks good and feels good. Get mires often for my wardrobe and choice of clothes. that pic makes me not have to think about fashion.

What kind of jacket is that? Looks dope

Seems anachronistic and tryhard to me, but to each their own.

I work at a bank, so the business casual look of this wardrobe is really fitting for my lifestyle. To each their own for sure my brother.

They're not made to look slick, but I wouldn't say that they're disgusting.

>those autism shoes

You fuckers just don't understand arch support

if you actually have a job this is normiecore for guys who actually even slightly care about how they look

Everything but the shoes look good.

the fuck that outfit is more basic than bleach

SHIT where to buy that jacket and shoes?

>flannel

merrell jungle mocs and a carhartt jacket lol the brand is on them

Good, boots are a little much but otherwise solid

Whatever

I know it's the standard numale outfit but I've been doing a no guard buzzcut and stubble/close cropped beard lately to try and get away from that. My family says I look like a neo-nazi though.

Seems neonazi to me, not that that's a bad thing. Aesthetically kind of weird tho.
How do skinny jeans work with squats and deads? I had to stop wearing skinny jeans very early in my lifting career.

I totally don't suck dicks starter pack

OP here- I actually have sucked a dick. It was fake (strapon) but fucking sexy and surreal experience. Recommend.

I actually wear slim/tapered, those are just what came up when I googled tapered jeans. I don't like the aesthetic of skinny jeans. Even with some slim jeans I have trouble with the thighs and calves. I don't think I could fit into the ones pictured.

like shit

yeah they're reproduction jump boots from like WWII made by the original company, a little dorky but i like em

Forgot Veeky Forums doesn't do legs. I've outgrown my clothes so many times that all my tops are stretchy, tank tops, and sweaters, and all my bottoms are various shorts.
> + Necessary articles of professional attire.

gam

My shirt right now

I'm a basic bitch. Roast me.

Currently the kind of stuff on me in the fall.

larping as a girl on Veeky Forums...
Pathetic.

i wil put my dick in ur mouth

you can't /thread your own post you colossal reddit newfag

>The Reddit Collection

forgot the eyewear

yes I actually need to wear them. (-4.0 in both eyes)

Londin

I dress normally because I'm not an insecure piece of meat looking for validation. also I'm dressing comfy when not in scrubs

I liked my summer clothes a lot but now it's no longer summer.

I wear nearly the exact same things, even the Levis, Henleys, and the bitchin' Carhartt; but you need to buy some better shoes. Get some nice looking boots, man.

How do y'all buy jeans? slim fit feel pretty good on the thigh, but the hole at the bottom is too wide. My legs are not big by any means, but if I go with something slimmer to compensate for the leg hole, they are too tight on top. What brands have a tapered fit? Or would it be easier to buy any pants and get them tailored

Black jeans, grey/white/striped plain shirt and brown boots

Levi 511s work well for me, though I have skeleton thighs so they may be too tight on bigger people
Some brands have elastic built in so they kind of stretch to yuor shape. Usually cheaper brands like H&M or American Eagle, but I've never had any problem with them quality-wise. "You have to spend hundreds of dollars on a single article of clothing" is a huge meme.

Hanes t-shirt blue, green, or brown
black Dickie's skinny straight pants
black Vans slip ons

everything else is wrong, timeless and classic

it's summer here i don't want to think about jackets

I need a good pair of slip one but Vans don't have any arch support, what's a better version of pull on shoe?

Any of yall have any recommendations for curved hem t shirts or shirts with high up sleeves? I'm 6'2" 215 pounds with 18" arms but all the normie brand t shirts are too baggy.

>ネイビー
lmao

Omfg OP what made you buy these shoes??? Not saying the rest of outfit is any better ..

inserts. retard

I dress the same every day because i'm lazy. My closet is just full of black tees and another pair of the same pants.

Shopping for clothes is a hassle.

sup cuh

What's up with the flour? You a baker or something?

Is this bait?

How come? Don't tell me i dress like some well know freak/murderer or something...

hi i’m chad

>How to dress like a numale

Oh, good, another thread to school lesser beings in

The insulated flannel kills the numale

Actually it says navy desu

sweatpants/joggers and any plain colored shirt

numales might have appropriated beards but fuck off they arent taking flannel

Is it rainy in

L O N D O N ?
O
N
D
O
N
?

Dressed by the internet in 2009 you mean. Where's the Fjallraven bag and the barbour jacket???

By look "great" do you mean you get pussy from girls in Utah that think you're a hipster and are into coffee? Because in any slightly major city or even a hip small town you're basically wearing a tapout shirt. You're just so lame you think a tapout shirt is a tapout shirt.

>Wearing shoes that aren't "made to look slick"

Losers.

IT SAYS THE LABEL ON THE FRONT OF IT YOU DUMB FUCKING HEEB. It's literally a jacket for oil well workers.

i dress like this every day

Asian

kys

Wear tactical boots (google shia LABOOF) to get away from that look if you still want to keep the hair.

She even wear glasses as well
you are sharp user

It was the little duffle coat if you've ever been to San Fran/ NY or, you know, asia you know what I'm talking about. Also the hot pink.

t. tryhard weiner

The most important thing about clothes is that it fits right. Thanks to Veeky Forums I've lost 40lb and gained some definition. NONE of my old clothes fit properly anymore. They look like fabric was draped over me. It isn't flattering. Maybe 5% of my wardrobe fits now and EVERY time I wear those clothes I get complements on being well dressed and looking good.

The lower half of your body could be mistaken for Peter Pan.

Not asian, but I can see why you'd guess that.
>weeab, /cgl/
>spent time in Japan
>shirt, trousers, and the two jacket items are all uniqlo

>/cgl/

God I miss when that place was fun.