When did you realise you can't get a gf from lifting

When did you realise you can't get a gf from lifting

You get a gf through having a friend circle

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=odTtfnWdfGU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there are plenty of autistic girls out there...

all my friends are married tho

>a friend circle
Those are hard to come by, man.

Wtf is she doing

btw can somebody post the shy gf pic, please. It's a solid proof that will surely change OP's mind...

please delete this.

a stretch for achieving a middle split. It's a variation of a stretch called frog. Flexibility is pretty impressive. Here

youtube.com/watch?v=odTtfnWdfGU

Lifting is auxiliary to getting to a gf. Improves confidence, posture, test, energy levels etc. You still have to bust a move and make it happen. Your muscles can't do that for you, but it sure does help to have that extra armor.

is that like a drumming circle?

being a thot

Muscles help by making the girl make the first move. Girls are the alphas nowadays.

curious bump

When girls started asking for my Facebook before my number.

sauce?

I don't have Facebook or any social media they think I'm a serial killer

praying to our lord and savior jesus christ

Why should I care
I dont lift for girls and I'll probably be dead in a few years anyways

>having a facebook
I don't do facebook but here, put your number in my phone.

underrated (seriously underrated)

>girls are alphas

no they aren't, they're dumb feminists and complainy ass cunts who literally will call the cops on you if you flirt with them and cite that you raped them on the spot. leave women behind, marry yourself to power and money. buy women, fuck them and then remove them from your life like the discarded trash they /want/ to be.

>lmao what a looser
*gives random number*

Idk lad i get mires at the gym. Bitches even ask for spots and rub their ass against my meat. Lifting worked for me. And i still hate people

>lad
>not American

most women from the UK are butt fucking ugly and fat. nice going. same with Australia too. can't prove me wrong.

how do i get a friend circle?

i have zero friends, and haven't had a friend in over a decade

i'm autistic and have no social skills. i don't meet new people usually. what are the steps to making a friend(s)?

I can get girlfriends from lifting. I just take my shirt off at the pool and they are all giggles and smiles around me.

YOU HAVE NOT MADE IT YET!

Hey guys, do you ever fuck your ex? It was my bday yesterday and my ex is inviting me out for tacos, how should I proceed

Bu-but im a burgerfag

I can't speak for the rest of the world but this would never work in America. If you're not Chad she'll think you're a friendless loser and if you are Chad she will think you just want to pump and dump her

Get a hobby and start meeting new people intersted in the same hobby.

Don't be rude.

uhh, fuck her?

you're not going back with her you're just gonna fuck so go have some fuck. are you achild m8? do you need more steps?

i've been to my bouldering gym about half a dozen times

i'm still a beginner. everyone else is there with a friend

how do i make a friend in this situation?

>energy levels
Been lifting for two years and I'm as tired as always.

bump

become a person that people would like to spend time with. Who would you rather hang out with? A spoiled, entitled, fat and ugly prick with no skills or a handsome, successful, charming, funny, and intelligent man with an interesting lifestyle?

>handsome, successful, charming, funny, and intelligent man with an interesting lifestyle?
everyone would be better off with those things. but how does one obtain them?

how do i become handsome, successful, charming, funny, intelligent and have an interesting lifestyle? especially when i have none of those traits to begin with

I never thought it would get me a girlfriend. Women don't like me because im weird and dead inside

ask for spots, be consistent, start convos after getting spotted. You can't possibly go to a gym consistently and not make friends, unless you're actively avoiding people or are fully retarded. My autistic cousin made all his friends in the gym, they didn't even know he's autistic 'till a while afterwards.

>be shy innocent grill
>chad sees this
>chad manipulates
>fall in love
>lose virginity to chad
>chad gets bored and dumps grill
>grill invariably damaged for life
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH. I AM A 25YROLD VIRGIN WHO SPENDS ALL DAY ON THIS CANCEROUS SHIT BOARD

honestly just start touching girls without their permission lol I'm so horny REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

shes hot

if you are a 25 yo virgin dont act like you know about "chad" or sex dude its not good for the younger impressionable minds that share this board

ya but you need to be hot so your friends' girlfriends think you're hot

>ask for spots
at a bouldering gym?

or lifting gym? i have a homegym, so can't ask people for spots

white girls got the thickest calf genetics

True; but being strong and muscular boosts confidence, and that alone is enough to land you more chicks (if being outright better looking isnt).

Actually all it requires is
1. Not being a 100% creep
2. Actually talking to them (not only doing so for the intent of sleeping with them helps a lot)

That said lifting helped change my life in a way that I found 1 and 2 to be easier.

I dunno...Asian girls have some thic-ass calves, too.

>talks about asians
>posts this...thing

You had one job. One Fucking Job.

most lifters are more socially inept than the average man. you cant compensate for this

you have to go and TALK to girls and HANGOUT with them. if you dont actively do this you have no reason to complain

That's true actually...I used to fuck with this Korean broad that was thick (not in the good way) all around, thick wrists, claves everything

but a flat square booty

Asian fbbs are hot, man.

I prefer the Spongebob Booty to the Yolanda Cellulite Special.

Giving her minge an air

WHO IS THIS?!?!? NAME?

that never ends well, belive me.

How so?

yo are me

>what is Tinder, OKCupid, POF, etc
>what is literally talking to girls you don't know in public