White rice vs brown rice: the great debate

post viewpoints
I read somewhere that the bran in brown rice and fiber in general blocks DHT makers or some shit so that lowers test.
Should I switch to white rice? I eat rice after workouts, would the insulin spike benefit me?

Other urls found in this thread:

anabolicmen.com/testosterone-killers/
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0896844611002762
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>blocks DHT makers or some shit so that lowers test
Don't talk if you have no clue. DHT is a byproduct of test. Also, sources are welcome.

DHT is androgenic so i was wondering if blocking that would lower gains.
anabolicmen.com/testosterone-killers/
>Rice bran won’t directly lower your testosterone levels, and it’s not estrogenic, but the researchers in this study found out that it is an extremely potent 5-a reductase enzyme blocker. Meaning that it blocks the conversion from testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT).
Study it references:
>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0896844611002762

White rice is basically empty calories and hardly any different from white sugar.

It's OK in moderation, but I wouldn't make it a staple food.

do most bodybuilders use brown rice tho, that's what im interested in

there is no debate, either works fine. anyone who tells you otherwise is full of shit.

You realize brown rice is basically the same as brown besides a couple grams of fiber right

The correct answer is wild rice or farro

>You realize brown rice is basically the same as brown
What did he mean by this?

/sfits/

>brown rice is the same as brown

Well no shit buttmunch

Lrn2proof

>Eating grains

>being noneuropean

White rice is my staple carbs, just get basmati and the glycemic index is low enough not to cause a problem. Check anyone with serious gains and they're all mealprepping white rice and eating it 5 times a day, not brown rice, gluten or meme oats.

Also not only is brown rice a potent anti-androgenic, it's also high in arsenic.

this is what fit has become. you should be ip range banned

Shitskins love basmati rice.

this. Basmati masterrace. It's also the only type I can digest

If you're not a fucking degenerate cookie cutter you'll eat sorghum. If not sorghum then barley.

White rice tastes better; eat it in moderation

>not eating black rice
>2011+6

somebody please tell me that my substituting brown rice for white rice every day for the past two years hasn't been stealing my gains. This "brown rice is anti-androgenic" thing scares me, sources pleas?

op here source is in op

just did some research and brown rice DOES contain phytic acid, which are micronutrient blockers. This means stuff like zinc which boost test can be blocked, hence making the while thing anti-androgenic

what % impact do you think switching between white rice vs brown rice will have on your health or gains? genuinely curious if you could put a rough guess, or alternatively can u name some less important nutrition/training variables than this?

It's all about insulin manipulation. White rice may be BETTER than brown rice after a workout because your body needs that quick insulin spike to start the recovery process.But at other times of the day brown rice may be better. I only eat rice after workouts so I guess I'll switch to white rice. My only problem was that brown rice tasted better imo but I'll jst add salt to my white rice

>meme oats
Uh user, are you saying oats are bad and people with gains don't eat oats? Source please

They’re carbs, which are literally useless and actually counter productive to muscle gains

get out.
now.
You need to be IP banned.
Name 1 (one) Ketofag bodybuilder

No shit /facepalm on whole fucking thread

>Translation: "I have no idea what I'm talking about"

people are spilling their spaghetti in this thread
autism is showing
wHitE riCe iS bAd
>if ur a sedentary fuck then yes

Do what you want, brah. I do white rice. Throw some chicken in with it, a tablespoon or so of canola oil, some spices, some veggies. Bam, you got yourself a full, cheap meal. I use a pressure cooker, so I can get it all done in one go and not worry about watching the food cook.

brown rice is great if you enjoy arsenic, antinutrients and indigestible bran

op here, yeah i'm switching

WHITE RICE for WHITE ARYANS
BROWN RICE for SHITSKINS

androgenic, not anabolic.

Androgenic has to do with features that make you look masculine. DHT is partly responsible for facial hair and balding.

Anabolic has to do with muscle growth.

RICE IS POINTLESS CALORIES. It has no nutritional value. Why would you put useless fucking calories in your body?

whoops
anyways, I'm not a sedentary lardass plus most bbers use white rice
would you like to offer a suggestion? do you have any credibility to your name

You must be a troll? I must be dreaming? What is the meaning of life? Was Jesus a sand nigger?

Don't fall for such easy bait, lads.

the b8 is so bad i fell for it
if that makes sense

You should be soaking or sprouting brown rice for at lest 24 hours anyways to reduce toxins, same as beans and legumes. Otherwise eating them is extremely retarded.

You're not a Weston A. Price retard are you?