HAND HYPERTROPHY

No one wants little sissy hands do they? How do I get thick hands and fingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fyPrfN5t1NI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grab an egg in your palm and squeeze. The egg wont break until you are strong enough.

Bumping for interest

My dad's hands look like the one in the OP. My wedding band is the same size as my wife's.

Plot-twist the egg will never break.

Yeah i'm wondering the same thing. My dad has massive hands but i have bitch hands and wrists.

Did i just inherit my moms hand genes what the hell man?

chop some wood
do some yardwork

Yeah I’ve always wanted thick ass fingers and hands. Mine aren’t bad but the overall size is clearly a function of my height (manlet) so it doesn’t have the size or thickness I want.

your dad probably has big hands because he was outside doing hard work and labor all day whereas all you do is sit at the computer and type all day after working a crummy wageslave job

My dad has done construction his whole life and I stayed inside playing them got damn computer games

this only applies if you're putting pressure on the egg the long way

Nice try. I'm not getting gross egg all over my hand

Eliott Hulse has a video on this topic. While he is talking about wrists I'm sure it applies to fingers and palm as well

youtu.be/fyPrfN5t1NI

Does this make gripping things more comfortable?
My hands are full Voldemort mode and seeing the blood pool in my fingertips and such freaks me out, and even to think about makes doing grip exercises unpleasant.

Arthritis

Not even joking

purely genetics

Same, males and one grandmother had huge hands but mine are the same size as my mom's. Medium 7.6" length for male. Our palm and fingers are one by one. Though I'm tallest from the whole family by large margin

How legitimate is this, and how would you start training this way? I'm pretty curious if anyone has any resources to offer.

this guy is such a fucking quack

lol, youtubers are so full of shit. saw another one of his videos on the recommended sidebar and he suggests kids are below average size these days. when we literally have the tallest and fattest kids in the history of america and the world. even in this video he's suggesting that doing strongman stuff gives you thick joints rather than the fact that people with thick joints are more likely to be strongmen.

millions of views based off of bullshit. not having strong father figures really fucked up this generation.

Work in construction for 20 years.

Just tried this, both ways. Wasted 2 eggs.

Fuck you guys.

Do you really want the answer for this?
Ok
>go to your dads garrage
>or garden shed
>or basement/mancave
>see those metal things with wooden handles
Those are called hammers, now heres the tricky part
>build something, build lots of things using this "hammer" thing
>do this with your grandpa ever since you're a little 3y/o, make sure to hit your fingers once in a while and break some bones while you're at it

Voila wooosh, none of you have nailed a fucking board in your life, and neither have you moved the lawn with a REALLY shitty lawnmower. THAT is why you have such gay little hands and your dad can slap you halfway to your grave