They giveth

they giveth...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Yg3dvuaGec?t=1m25s
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe1602822#t=article
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Damn. It keeps getting worse and worse. It’s like he’s evolving into a mongrel.

I need to see a video of him because I think it’s photoshop.

The hairline had already started receding but seems it got a lot worse as of late.

youtu.be/_Yg3dvuaGec?t=1m25s

Have fun

looks like typical irish fag hair genetics

Holy shit, I thought you guys were kidding what the fuck that is brutal.

obviously cruising/off cycle

shit can happen to anyone

Isn't it genetics?

JUST

100%. If your genetics are good for it there's nearly no way you can fuck it up. Look at Jared Leto for example

>tons of rapid weight gain/loss for roles
>over 40
>no change at all

I thought all these pics are photoshopped, but here it is, I paused at a random moment.

Wtf
Why he changed so much just be cause he is off cycle?
I mean, it shouldnt affect his eyes, skin and jaw at all, right?

This nigga got leukemia?

Fucking Creatine...

It really does, at least for the jaw, high test will usually make it look bigger.
The eys and the hair may just be because hes stressing out over people noticing the change in his hair and muscle.

From hunk to hick in matter of months.
Time to hang it up... by the nape of the neck.

>It really does, at least for the jaw, high test will usually make it look bigger.
bro his jaw jus t look worse bc of estrogen bloat

his hormones r trying to get back to normal

At 6:06 he couldn't even finish 2 reps just for the video. He really got JUST'ed

>meanwhile the manlet is grinding natty gains with a head full of hair

Jared leto has been in shape his whole life, only time he has been overweight was for chapter 27 and went right back to his normal weight a year later. He does not fluctuate his weight for roles like christian bale

yeah he was pretty buff here

this man has definitely never flunctuated weight

Fuckin' A he used to be a human sculpture. Obviously he's still shredded by normal standards, butt fuck man :/

I didnt say he didnt, just as not as extreme and as much as christian bale does. And ok two times he made major changes in his weight, dallas buyers club and and chapter 7 but he was still only overweight once

>started using steroids
>decided I'm just going to trt between cycles
>See this
I understand the hair and im using shit for it but does this shit put 10 years on your face?

>"if you cant pick up your women and throw her around it's a turn off (for us)"
>"so make sure you do cardio"
jfc these women know nothing other than eating one kale leaf a day

>Butt fuck
Yeah maybe he got aids from all the butt fucking.

He had a good run while it lasted.

F

Never have I ever received such enjoyment from someone else's misfortune.

God I'm an asshole lmao.

Why is his face so bloated?

That's really nothing compared to most people. 99 percent of folks really wouldn't even notice.

Call me when he's got a blatant bald spot.

Well he's pretty young and his temples have already receded to outer space.

Dude needs to hop on fin asap

Typically thats a sign of high estrogen. He might not be controlling it very well.

why is he balding?

Guys, i'm scared. I was going to turn in my natty card to get fuarking shredded but i'm afraid of lifetime side effects. Will my hormones shut down forever?

This just in: ROIDS AGE YOU

My friend started pinning test e, then snapped his shit doing lowbar squats with 5/3/1. He had to stop working out, so stopped pinning.

His hairline, skin, bodyfat distribution got fucking rekt. He went from a 8/10 chad to a pudgy older looking mess

Have you seen eddie hall younger years? He looked like he aged 20 years in about 2 years, specially when he went hard on juice. Same goes for women roidind, they are in their twenties looking like trannies. It blows my mind how some juiced to the grills females can get away with perfect faces. But those are a minority.

Changes in his face are to due minoxidil and finasteride. He probably went off steroids because they speed up hair loss

Connor fucked up big time
Literally awesome body as a natty, charismatic, nice face. Now looks like a balding faggot. Still nice body but it's just not the same. Fucked up big time

>ROIDS AGE YOU

Depends. There's ongoing research that suggests that certain steroids can increase life span by increasing telomere length.

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMe1602822#t=article

I'm going to laugh when steroids become new life extension drugs.

>changes in the face
>finasteride
I dont think fin does that. I know minoxidil supposidaly does

Minoxidil - dark circles under the eyes
Finasteride - bloated face

Fin only affects dht
No reason to cause bloated face

Don't do roids, lads. Stay pure. Stay natty.

Jesus christ that is depressing.

He would be better off not roiding at all

Has he gone vegan? He looks so small and sickly.

has he always had eyes this baggy?

Keep coping fincel

Last video he talked about how he hasn't posted in a while because he made some terrible decisions etc.

Was he talking about business ones or is he talking about the roids?

Anyway it's bittersweet to watch him burn as a natty.

just came here from /v/, because some fag is pushing the Connor JUST meme
what is going on? is he ok?

this is what happens when the liver starts giving up
many teenagers think they are living the dream while eating too much protein and too little carbs
and I mean real energy available carbs, and not just fiber and veggies

WHAT
what Leto does is hair transplant
it is pretty obvious

and they taketh away

This is the second thread i have seen this comment in

literal jaw implants

Do you think it might have something to do with the steroids he was on, grandpa

What the FUCK are you talking about you colossal fucking retard?

A) Its because of roids

B) What you're describing impacts the kidneys more than the liver

>"He does not fluctuate his weight"
>"I didn't say he didn't"

good this guy was fucking obnoxious

pride cometh before the fall

fucking lol
Just goes to show how much your genetics matter. Some people roid for decades and still have their hair, and some lose it within a two years
pic related, former rugby Fabien Pelous, 255 at 6'6. Of course roids because... professional player, right?
So either some people respond great to roids, or he wasnt roiding (amazing frame).
Conclusion: you cannot outroid your genetics, no matter how much you cope

>male pattern baldness is genetic

whoah....

>increase test
>as a result more test is converted to dht purely because there's more test in your system
>balding exacerbates

Look at how their faces age. Pelous is double Connor's age

>Some people roid for decades and still have their hair, and some lose it within a two years

Yes but you're talking specifically about hair loss, which is purely genetic and as a result of sensitivity to DHT, which gear users have more of.

Yes true, you're right about DHT sensitivity of course. No argument there.

always remember

Connor is 6'2 so that turbo-manlet must be around 5'3 at most. Kek

Does anyone have a link to the video?

Kek'd

Its funny when you realise the girl is the little guys girlfriend.

Was he using wax on the left picture to style his hair? I never get mine that fluffy.

heh

Someone link a video from when he was supposedly on cycle?

Hasnt uploaded a vid in a month. Hm

I have a really thick hair. Should I use steroids to make it less thick?

it wont hurt

Hah the difference how he looks there vs how he looks now is insane. Cant wait for him to commit suicide when he realizes he had nothing going on for him except his looks

>Join today and get two invisible watermelons.

Of course, he's always been aware of that. Its the reason he started roiding in the first place. Everyone who watches him for more than 30 seconds immediately realizes how socially inept he is.

It will literally only do that if you're genetically predisposed to male pattern baldness

keep up with the thread lad

Also, baldness doesn't necessarily present with thinning of overall hair. My hairline is receding but what I have is still just as thick as ever, its only the hairline that's gradually receding.

this is exactly why would never roid or use creatine. receding temples is super common in my family, its going slowly now but im sure it will speed up x10 if i do

Coke and parties does fuck you up.

protip: if you eat a lot of red meat you're likely already saturated with creatine and taking it as a supplement wouldn't change shit

nah i never eat red meat. chicken or fish. my brother who is 1 year older already got super bad receding temples. so far its under control but fuck i need to find a wife before i start looking like all my uncles

>roiding
>doing 5/3/1

throwing those drugs down the toilet

i somehow have the impression that the degradation to his overall look is mainly due to a way smaller neck

Yeah you would need to eat more than 1.5lb red meat every day to get the easy 5g creatine you get from taking creatine monohydrate. If you have the money and the colon, go ahead I guess. t. Jeff Cavalier creatine video

I hate how these fake natty faggots make more money then people that admit steroid use for transparency...

Fuck this faggot, fuck Matt Ogus, fuck all of Matt Ogus's friends

his hairline will ruin his youtube career

good thing he's a millionaire already

>he is balding so he must be on roids
>grandpa
>colossal fucking retard
you need to apply a little, guys
you can't act this stupid when you read others opinions
are you fasting now?

>liver failure due to eating protein rather than roids, which are proven to damage liver functionality

Are you a fucking retard?

He never had good face genetics to begin with. If you're a gamer nerd you'll always be a gamer nerd. Steroids is looksmaxx cheating, but eventually nature is going to catch up with you.

i love seeing SH posters lmao. imagine being this jaded

>Are you a fucking retard?
well, then all the guys living with liver failure must be on roids
keep chugging on those prot shakes and 12 egg omelets
if you don't roid you are SAFE according to the Veeky Forums doctors

Look it's Durianrider.

I'm already bald, should i take creatine?

>connor
>6'2
kek