What do I say I wanna fuck her

What do I say I wanna fuck her

just tell her that you want to be in her bed

"i'll join you, what you watching?"

it really is that easy. She would probably think of you in that way to if you show intent to fuck her.Worst she can say is no. Then you just chill at the bar till you find a fatty

oh, got it flipped, just tell her to come to your bed

tell her you wanna hang out and see where it goes
just do it

Sounds like she is begging for you to make a move. She said she is bored two times.

She wants to fuck, what the hell is wrong with you?

Dude guys this chick is a little bit crazy but I just wanna smash should I tell her to come here or imply it?

just tell her

"come over, we will make things less boring"

take her out somewhere first then try to imply going back to your place at the restaurant or movies or wherever

Dude man this chick stalked me at works I don’t know if I should but my cock is saying yeah mate ducking do it

also if she rejects your advances, just act like you don't give a shit and minimize giving her attention until things get spicy again

Her pub is quite far from my house I can’t pay for her Uber because I’m broke at the moment but I don’t think she cares I’m broke atm she just wants my penor

let her pay for her own damn uber, don't be a cuck

Guys I said

“Lol what do you wanna do then” she replies “what do you mean” she is difficult

Yet you still talk to her cause she has a vagina. Just tell her you wanna fuck. If she says otherwise then so be it she wasnt ready YET.

But this is why so many girls have so many guy friends. You think you are pathetic for being rejected? These girls try to see where they can get eith guy friends, maybe have them on retainer, and resort to fucking that fat white knight m’lady guy when they are ultra feeling down. Just fuck her and realize shes just another girl.

Your a wise man

Invite her over.
“Im bored im sitting at a pub im texting you so what move are you gonna make so we can meet and fuck?”
Invite her over to fuck. It is that simple.

Lame response just be direct and to the point, tell her to come over and we will make things less boring

You appear to be the difficult one. She presents herself for you. You are in self conflict with how you should behave. And you want them to do everything for both of you. This is why you are indecisive bd here asking for help. You are essentially a girl.

Just say you want to see her

T H I S
H
I
S

Just ask to see her feminine penis.

Also remember to act indifferent if she rejects you hard, don't give a shit and limit your texts to her until she initiates with another opportunity

>What do I say I wanna fuck her
ask her if she doesnt want to go to her bed whether she wants to go to yours

I might do this I’m bit of pussy guy but I might just level up

Then do it faggot, do you really want to be like the pussy whipped cuck numales on /r9k/ desperately grasping at 2/10 landwhales?

>hey user, user
I want some dick user, no one is fucking me and im bored here
hey
user
anon
hey user have i told you i want sum dick?
>hurr what want do?

MAN FUCK IT IM JIST GONNA SAY COME HERE NEXT TEXT FUCK IT

Jesus OP looks like it’s a done deal

Just say let’s hang out

Tell her to come hang out and if there is an iota of sexual tension between you two then obviously you will be motivated to fuck her or something

Stop shitposting here and do it then.

It’s 2Am though

Post pics of convo and her

Level the fuck up

send a pic of him please, for research :)

What the fuck.
YOU tell her what YOU want to do. Women are lazy, and she's bored, so just tell her to come over and you can have some fun. Or that you cone over to her and have some fun. Just tell her what to do. Be assertive and not "what do you want to do", that's a typical female line.

Hopefully you are closing the deal right now OP, just remember to be stoic, direct, and just don't take things too seriously. Don't act like you are thirsty for her pussy, that's a turn off, just give the impression that it would be just be a fun thing for you. If she is being difficult don't panic and don't apologize, just maintain your frame and banter with her a bit. If she gives you a hard no, just say something like "aight your loss" and greatly limit texts to her.

''wanna watch a movie at my place?''

if answer is no it wasn't going to happen anyways

Oh and don't fucking pay for her uber, let her pay for it, make your dick valuable to her, don't make her pussy valuable to you.

Not op but this sounds just like me and my co worker Ive been fucking for a few months now. She eventually caught feelings though; told me when i came in with another girl’s hickey marks. We still fuck.

Bro I’m just listening to the weekend and she keeps texting weird things

I want to get mi Knobbed slopped is it that hard

why wouldn't you just listen to everyone in this thread and invite her over? what's the worst that could happen, she declines and you don't get laid tonight like what's currently gonna happen?

Fine fuck it dude

What the fuck are you doing, you are losing your shot, idk if you can redeem it at this point, but if you want to try just be direct.

dude she gave you an open window. You're a fucking pussy

Lol even if she agrees to meet OP, he won't smash because he's a beta who takes advice from a vietnamese rice farming forum

probably too late now but good luck my dude

Tell her she should come over you massive pussy. Shes not going to invite herself.

HAHAHAHHAHAH KEK
>user pls fuk me
>tell me to come over
"hey so uh when u workin next hehe

I seriousy hope you have an excuse for acting like a 17 year old

The longer you go without making a move the more you drift towards "pussy," which dries hers like 0%humidity. Ask her over, you have nothing to lose. Open ended possibilities like "I don't want to go to bed" are the equivalent of a women asking you out. The feminine receives, any sign of receptivity is a sign of her interest.

my man you are an inspiration to every dude that ever thought he was autistic around women -- this takes the fucking cake i can't believe it

Dude
What the fuck is wrong with you

>Guys I want to have sex with this girl
>Wait, I know exactly what to do
>I'll keep pushing her away and never ever tell her my true intentions
I can already imagine what you look like, OP.

It really ain’t that far plus my dick needs Pusey omg it’s tempting lads

holy shit kys dude

you can't even block out her address properly, jesus man

bro you are being a pussy.. Show that you are the fucking man in this conversation before you are friend zone.

JUST SAY THIS. " You can come over and chill, just let me know soon cause im going start this movie."

Insert name of whatever movie.

If she acts weird or sorta declines then say "its all good" then dont text her again until she texts you.

Invite her over and show her your fish oil collection

jesus christ, cant wait until she finally reaches your home and youre gonna fuck it up anyways
>can I suck you dick, user?
>Y-you too...

i'd be scared to see what this girl looks like considering she's put up with this shit

LOL

More context? Don't really know what lead up to that, but at least it looks like you made some move, just close it now.

dude you are bitch or underage. She knows it too. You fucked up.

WHEEEEEZIIIIING
holy fuck, youre the biggest looser on fit and no amount of lifting is gonna cure your autism

Why are you such a fag? She is green lighting you to invite her over, so do it bitch.

This is so painful

>Wood Green
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha not even I'm this autistic hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

did you even try to black that out

Holy fuck op what in the fuckare you doing.

Text her to swing by your place to watch a movie.

Get Uber for her
“I gotchu just get me back next time when I come over your place”
Get her location send Uber back to your place and BAM DUN DEAL . Stop being a pussy.

>wood green
Literally London

SERIOUSLY WTF ARE YOU DOING KID.

TELL THAT BITCH TO COME OVER.

DONT GO OVER THERE CAUSE SHE WILL KNOW YOU ARE BITCH.

Say im making food right now so if you want to come over you can. Just let me know.

Oh, never mind you were telling her to get an uber to her house not yours... fuck man, and I had faith in you...

>you got a lot of shits
oh man

God fucking dammit, I've never seen someone repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot and continue to get redeemed over and over.

Op all I'll say at this point is that everyone in this thread has given you good advice, but that's all we can do, you need to be the one acting on it. We can't save you from yourself.

Sometimes I think u fucktrads are just autistic but maybe ur right I don’t have The guts to tell my true intentions .. I’m a wimp

OP has truly shown me the light. I never believed it at first, I thought it was all just a meme. But it's true, all of it. Autism actually fucking exists.

Just tell her to swing by man for fucks sake!!!!!

god damn it, don't make me feel bad for you after laughing at you for 5 minutes

You mithrrfucker

You can lift all you want, hell you can even deadlift 5plates, but if you don't have guts, you will forever be a cuck

YOU DENSE MOTHERFUCKER, LITERALLY COULD HAVE JUST SAID

>Hey, do you want to come over to mine?

AT ANY POINT

>the virgin text

This

I don't know whether to be mad or be laughing

Fucking hell dude, that was the biggest setup you could be landed, and you missed it

>this thread

10/10 trolling OP, but no one could possibly be this autistic.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YOU MAN THE FUCK UP RIGHT NOW
ARE YOU GOING TO DO THIS EVERY TIME YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A GIRL?
NO

How can someone be this pathetic

Jesus FUCK OP YOU ARE A DUMBASS

What does she need to do in order for you to get the message? Say "please fuck me"?

Op here I’m not gonna text this Bitch until she craving this dick give me 20 minutes have faith in me

Man up and tell her to come over what the fuck are you thinking?

>it's tempting lads xd should I fuck her boys haha

You obviously couldn't if you tried

Fuck man

how is it possible that i'm still a virgin when i'm competing with people that are this autistic?

You're the most dense motherfucker I've seen

If this thread is bait then 10/ fucking 10 I'm seriously wanting to find and yell at you

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You mean once she's home and comfy in bed?

Have you ever spoken to a woman? You blew your shot. The only way you get laid by this chick -- probably ever -- is if you text her right now saying "wait come over"