I want to be a warlord, Veeky Forums...

I want to be a warlord, Veeky Forums. I want to go back to everyone who told me off and watch them melt in confusion at what I have become. I want every thott whoever dumped my ass to fall to the floor screaming in frustration at seeing how big a mistake they made. I want every girl to want to throw themselves at me, giving themselves over to my control. I want to shoot through all the pain and feels and drown out the crying with the sound of my thundering heartbeat. I want to be immortal.

All the chads that tormented me in school may have those years to look back at happily,

But all the rest belongs to me
also motivation general

sounds like you want the validation of those who rejected you a long time ago. thats kind of sad, m8

Follow some strict military training exercise then move to africa and become the White Devil

I know a board where you can live that fantasy with other robots.

Just did an extra set of everything, today. Keep going no matter how hard it gets bros

Not OP but considering this. Rhodesia may not rise again but I will avenge its death.

New pasta

we need to go back to anarchy so that only the strong willed and strong bodied may rule

What is the point of having a harem if they all look identical

>he doesn't have different sets of harems
those are the sextuplet one

>I want
>I want
>I want
Do something about it and stop fantasizing with chinese cartoons

are you sexually harassing me?

You have a lot of growing up to do.

yup
now lets see that boipussy

You wa SHOCK

>muscletard runs out yelling "ANARCHYYY!!!" and lunging at a fat guy
>cop shoots him
>"There have been reports of a crazed man tackling pedestrians in public. He was shot and later succumbed to his wounds in the hospital."

Closest thing we have today is either playboys or druglords while working out

>not doing cardio enough so you can dodge bullets
exactly like this
all the cool communities had swole guardians to protect them
>kenshiro is goal body btw

lmao, nice strat. im down to assist

nah m8, we still have warlords...

This. You're not going to shatter anybody's existence by lifting fucking weights, user. Those people might not even remember you, let alone realize that they totally control your thoughts and feelings like this.

14 year olds aren't meant to be posting on here sonny

undderrated af shesh

Why does Veeky Forums occasionally have great advice like all the people here pointing out OP's actual problem?

It seems like everyone here is honestly either:

- a retarded shitposter
- one of those intelligent gentle souls just helping people
- a sad cunt

>ywn have a harem and eat the finest freshest meat every night after cumming inside your harem all day

We're all gonna make it bruhz, just stay consistent and work hard

it's called tren and halo

you're a faggot

I don’t think you can be immortal from lifting weights user, try moving into the mountains and do one of those Chinese meditation thing

solid autism my dude

But would Veeky Forums be The Gayboys, or the. Smegma Crazies?

Those names imply that Veeky Forums actually have sex

Topkek

Shut the fuck up cunt, i don't need competition coming around

Well start blasting and cruising then. You're never gonna be Conan the Barbarian as a natty, brah.

A real man grows up and contributes to society

Same

Well then the average man these days isn’t a “real man”

Yeah pretty much

This. Harboring anger and resentment is very childish.
The greeks had it pretty right already about the purpose of man in that aspect

Forgot to work back

why do people post manlet progress pics?

Because there's lots of manlets on here. My goal body folder is mostly 5'7-5'11 guys because I'm 5'9. Day of the rope soon, longman

Nah. You want instant validation and to vent your frustration at the world. You are angry, bitter and sad because you did not get for free what you didn't take the time to earn.

The bald man stares at you disapprovingly. Get your shit together.

Protestant work ethic is clearly superior