Zits on buttcheeks

Hi fit

First of all, I dont take roids. I have been getting these zits on my buttcheeks over the last years and I dont know why. I don’t shave down there or anything. It seems that they are there approx. one month at a time. It really bothers me, when I shower at the gym etc.

So, have anybody had the same problem? Will probably visit the doc soon, but just wanna get your feedback first. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/EAAfkMy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Here user, try this

u got a fuckin bacterial infection on ur ass user u need to see the doc to sort it out

I have tried a cleanser containing alcohol, but that didnt work. Guess I have to go to the doc. Thanks.

Had the exact same problem some time ago, on my back as well. Using a 10% benzoyl peroxide body wash and changing into clean clothes as soon as possible after working out helped considerably.

yup that's a mans butthole

nice

Thank you for a legitimate advice. Will do that and go to doctor on monday. Thanks.

most likely wearing underwear that you were sweating in or something, dirty clothes cause acne

thats just a straight up asshole

that looks like MRSA

or staph infection

What did he mean by this?

I did the best I could

imgur.com/EAAfkMy

Thanks, now i know I can’t trust the iOS censor tool. Can you also renove the svar on my other cheek? Thanks

Give me a shot of both cheeks, I'll do what I can.

Replace your underwear daily. Don't sit so much. Use a moisturizer.

Cold shower, coldest setting possible. Change clothes, bed sheets everyday. Don't sit as much and when you do have the room cold, to get lesser ass sweat.

Exfoliate your buns jesus, look at the amount of ingrown hair you've got.

Bro shave your balls pls

1. Don't pop those fuckers
2. Get one of those Jap exfoliating wash cloths or anything similar with an exfoliating texture
3. Use a clean body wash with as few chemicals, alcohols and all that shit - if you can get Cetaphil's body wash go for it, if not get one of the moisturizing Dove body washes
4. Get new clean breathing underwear, replace daily
5. Shave your balls and trim everything else

Basically this, I found that laying down one fresh, clean towel on the sheets and another on my pillow every night really cleared my skin and wasn't as annoying as changing my sheets daily.