Electric pressure cooker

Anyone here have an electric pressure cooker? I hear they cut down on cook time for stews and soups and so on by a lot. They're kind of expensive though. I've been meaning to get a rice cooker too and apparently these can be used for that purpose as well.

I only cook on the weekends now that I'm working longer hours and have to commute further. So I would use this to cook meals well in advance and portion out for the week. I was thinking something like chicken thighs, black beans, potatoes and broccoli

Just cooked tofu chili in mine. It came out alright.

Listen motherfucker

I have pic related and it's changed my fucking life. I make bbq beef brisket in 90 minutes

I make shortribs in 40

I made a Beef Bourguignon that would have made you cream your fucking pants, in under an hour.

Electric pressure cookers are the shit, but don't waste your money if you can't fucking cook anything beyond broccoli you piece of shit why the fuck would you put broccoli in a pressure cooker.

Buy the instapot, learn how to fucking cook, now delete this thread.

>I have pic related

>doesn't post pic

are you joking

>estrogen chili

Now I know why you post all those gyno threads

>>I have pic related
>>doesn't post pic

Oh here let me post pic of the same thing OP posted

lmao even chili is now terrifying to gynophobic psychos? This is a whole new level of bullshit broscience.

But let's change the subject, has anybody tried their tap water lately? It's delicious. I think they upgraded it. Free Tibet and free Mumia. #ImWithHer

>chili
>tofu chili

No.
You meatcucks are so obnoxious. I swear you get triggered by the mere mention of plant based products. Fuck off.

Pressure cookers are absolutely based. And non-electric are better

>estrogen overload has vegan PMSing already

lmao

>And non-electric are better

Why? I don't need to sit by the stove and monitor an electric one

I have a cheap crockpot and that's good enough for me. Making rice on stovetop is easy enough and cleanup is simple.

imagine if this was reversed
>Hey guys I made animal product
>REE ESTROGENS IN MEAT! (Meat contains more potent estrogen than plants) MEAT EATING IS KEKOLDRY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And this happens every single time you post.

I was just being a cunt, I don't actually know how electrics work, so its probably the same.
You don't monitor non-electrics either anyways

Ignore the meatcucks, good on ya lad

>imagine if this was reversed

If my aunt had stones she'd be my uncle

pressure cooker cuts cooking time down by A LOT, like 1hr vs 8hr,>You don't monitor non-electrics either anyways
and you can use it as a slow cooker too

You still need to sort of watch the stove. I wouldn't leave my apartment with the stove on at least

maybe you should join one of many reddit support groups for your eating disorder

Does the tofu melt away?

Nah, it gets a chicken nugget like texture.

>Eats meat despite many proven health risks
>Says anyone else has an eating disorder

I wouldn't use a pressurized cooker, but if you thinking of getting one to make rice, buy an ordinary rice cooker. My rice cooker is probably the best applicance in my entire kitchen.

Load up with water and rice and push the button - fire & forget. After it's cooked it will keep it warm. I can eat it right away or 5 hours later.

the question is about a pressure cooker, it can also be used to make rice but mainly it's a pressure cooker

>many proven health risks

wowitsnothing.jpg