4'11" femanon here

4'11" femanon here.
It's cute when guys below 6' approach me with confidence thinking they have a shot lol.
Unless you can pick your girl up like a puppy, you don't.

good thread, thanks for making it

>Basic bitch meme shoes, yoga tights, oversized white t shirt, some gay ass facial expression learned from looking at those weirdly sexual Tumblr blogs.

Fuck off roastie. Fucking hell why are literally all women walking archetypes.

why would anyone 6' or above want to waste their tall person genes on a dwarf cunt like yourself?

if you can't provide me with tall sons then you are worthless.

i'll still gladly string you along just to give your throat a good fuck though, at least until i'm bored of it

>4'11" femanon here.
You look like a little boy.

Wearing a baggy shirt only makes it more obvious that you're a self conscious chestlet

>4'11" femanon here
Oompa loompa doompety doo
I've got a perfect puzzle for you
Oompa loompa doompety dee
If you are wise you'll listen to me
What do you get when you post here on Veeky Forums?
While in stature you're a short womanlet?
What kind of toastie, is your roastie?
What did you think, you'd make user ree?
I don't like the look of it
Oompa loompa doompety da
If you are tiny, you wont go far
You will live in manlet-pits too
Like the Oompa Loompa Doompety do
Doompety do

When will they learn?

6'3" user here.
It's cute when girls below 5'8 approach me with confidence thinking they have a shot lol.
Unless you can produce children who aren't of manlet status, you don't.

>be 6 feet tall with shoes on
>she'll never notice i'm below 6 feet barefoot until I'm already penetrating her

Devilish

You mean like by the scruff? Why would you even want that b8-kun?

get lost midget thot

Stop cutting yourself and stop getting tje internet to bully people you don't like op.

Quality post

Funny, any girl under 5'7 is just an inferior specimen who will pass on shit genetics.

Nasty little bitch, not even worth a pump and dump.

>tfw 5'11.5"
>tell girls I'm 6'

Lose fits sink pics

Haynesy is that you?

women are second class citizens

nice

Wouldn't breed with a short woman. Can't risk having a short son. Don't want that shit in my bloodline.

Quality

I'd imagine any guy over 5'5" wouldn't have much trouble picking up a 75lbs girl. Most 4th graders are taller than you.

what guy cannot pick up a 4'11'' girl?
>literally and figuratively

Wait dude I'm sorry are you RPing that the girl in your little story post is the girl in this image?

Bc a normcore teen like this pic would never post some shit like this they'd be like "Fucc pu$$y 420 kill fascists omg yeah"

Try harder next time 0/10

>doesn’t like manlets
>will give lanklets manlet sons

Any guy 6’ and over who dates women under 5’8 is the equivalent to a coal burner.

Male user here. I had girls slightly taller than me hook up with me (only an inch or so). Guess they don't have the same fetish you have.

Usually I don't think about it until I notice they always leave their high heels at home when we're out together because they don't want to look tall or some shit.

/fitlit/ merge paying off

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

you dont know me, im not like other girls.

5'4'' femanon here. I just want to end tfw no bf

add me on skype minecraftmike2003

>2003
>14
lol

5'10", hot girls taller than me blatantly hit on me.

You womenflesh say you are attracted to one thing, but spread for another. When womanflesh speaks it's best to ignore it.

>6'4
>find girls 5'0"-5'4" the most attractive
Not sure why my brain wants to ruin my tall genes

6'3 here. I miss my 6' tall exgf. All the other girls have been like 5'2.

Theres nothing but latina girls in this city, so none of them are tall.

PUT ME in le screen shot

4'11 bitch please im 6'4 and dated a chick about your height. Going out places was taking a little kid out with me. Stick to your same height range id never waste my superior genetics on a femlet

This

ex was 5'2, miss her

i cant put my mind around the fact that someone actually came up with this

>there are manlets getting worked in this thread that actually think OP is a girl

Roastie btfo

>4'11"
Why would anyone do this? It's like you're begging to have manlet sons.

post vajayjay

I am 5'6 and i can pick my 5'6 gf like a puppy, let alone a 4'11 gnomelette like you

>5'6
>GF
Did you mean keyholder?

not even trying to boast, but 6'4" semi-chad here and girls below 5'5" just look hilarious. I like repaying the hardship inflicted on manlet bros by ignoring oompa loompa women.

Does 4'11" femanon not realise that the male brain takes one look at them, realises they have inferior genetics (would theoretically produce manlet children) and immediately discards them?