As someone who has never lift and has less than average muscle mass, will I have to eat protein to gain muscle...

As someone who has never lift and has less than average muscle mass, will I have to eat protein to gain muscle? Or do all lifting beginners gain muscle no matter what? I Don’t want want to get a lot of muscle, I want to be average and I am a girl if that matters I know our bodies are different

READ THE STICKY

Read the fucking sticky!

>i am a girl btw
Tits or gtfo

I have, it doesn’t say anything about being average

Your post indicates that you didn't actually read the sticky. READ THE STICKY

I have, it doesn’t say anything about being average, are you blind? Can’t you read? Hand your phone over to someone so they an read for you

Apply yourself. The sticky tells you everything you need. Yes, I understand you're aiming for "average".

You men are so fucking selfish, I ask one thing of you ONE THING that you easily know the answer to because that’s literally all you do all day but NOOOO why help when you’re an alpha mighty MAN probably giggling to yourself and your steam friends sending screenshots of yourself to each other telling me to “hehe read the sticky roastie” why should we help her when we can let her do her own roastie research? I fucking hate you and all your heart attack dead roider role models

Hehe read the sticky roastie

If it’s so easy to figure out why don’t you do it yourself? Goddamn you actually might be a woman.

Read the sticky.
You'll get to the point you're aiming for, and you can just stop there. You won't explode into some gorilla mass because you picked up a few 5-pound dumbbells.
If you want to be average, read and follow the sticky.
Pic related is you

Being this mad

>roastie research
Hmm tell us more

I do not want to, I know I won’t get big. Im saying I don’t have to look fit, i just want to stop being skinny fat and look average

So what’s the simple answer to this? That answer you already know obviously

It's in the sticky. READ IT AND WEEP ROASTLET

Did I somehow click on /v/ by accident? This is some high quality shitposting.
Also [spoiler] Hehe read the sticky roastie [/spoiler]

Your gender doesn't mean shit. Half the people on fit are homsexuals. People get told to read the sticky regardless of fucking gender. The fact that you know about rich piana dying means you've been browsing for a little, so maybe you're just baiting?

If not, then why would you expect to get spoon-fed just because you're a woman? Cause men lick your toes irl? Kys cunt

>The fact that you know about rich piana dying
She was referring to Zyzz. Fucking newfag.

I don’t want to read the stupid sticky, it’s long ok? I have no attention span

You read it
You know the answer
Stop being selfish and just tell me? You know the answer and I trust your answers won’t be as stupid as popsugars or vogues

>I want to be average and I am a girl if that matters I know our bodies are different

Compare your pic to this and see if it answers your question.

The simple answer is this: lift weights.
I've asked similar questions throughout my time on Veeky Forums, and there has always been some user out there who reminds me of the proper path to health and fitness. And, it really is that simple. If you don't change a thing about your diet, your body will positively reconstitute itself if you just start lifting weights. Diet will help, of course, but if you really want a simple, easy, no-fluff answer, there it is.

Lift weights.

I read this in my girlfriend's voice.

Lift weights but no protein and I will still build muscle? Sure? Thank you I hope you get everything you wish for

>I don’t want to read it it’s long
Top fucking kek kill yourself famalam

eat well and lift weights, try 5x5 routine

This.

Check'd and Kek'd.

I really enjoy doing flute bridges, can I just do those everyday? With maybe bench press? Would it be enough

Don't worry m'am, i will spell it out for you.

Just dont mind all these douchebags th at dont wanna help :)

Do you maybe have skype? I can give you some personal advice. This board is very toxic anyway hehe.

>tfw there is actually a woman on Veeky Forums

The virgin snark

THE CHAD CONQUEST

Why are you dwelling on past posts? We’ve already moved on. Grow up.

You should probably start SS, you'll need protein so start GOMAD after 2nd phase. Your beginner gains will shoot your weight up fast but don't worry, that's just muscle outweighing fat

Roasties make me jealous of faggots...

Beginner gains will make me average right?

Thank you guys you’re the best! Hope you all get gains and gfs and eternal happiness

>you won't do the work for me? BUT I'M A GIRL YOU SCUMBAGS
Now I'm sure you really are a woman. Go read the sticky you entitled bitch

If you're too lazy to read the sticky, you're clearly too lazy to actually get fit. Apply yourself or fuck off.

>flute bridges

READ

THE

YOU DUMB FUCKING CUNT

LIFT WEIGHTS AND EAT SLIGHTLY LESS THAN YOU DO RIGHT NOW. YOUR BODY WILL CONVERT YOUR FAT ASS TO THAT 'TONE' THAT YOU THINK YOURSELF CAPABLE OF GETTING

BUT IT DOESN'T MATTER, BECAUSE YOU'LL BE TOO MUCH OF A FUCKING CUNT TO DO ANY RESEARCH INTO LIFTING OR EATING RIGHT

THERE'S YOUR FUCKING SPOONFED ANSWER

> i don't want to try
> i won't work with my own body
> i have no motivations
just give up now? attitude, consistency, reflection are what help you make it

I ate and didn't gain muscle.
I've yet to gain muscle after 6 years