lift to elevate yourself and your people closer to the living gods

I lift because I enjoy it.

>Abrahamic
Lost me, no idea what this means

nice, this is good and really nice man

XD
what happened to Veeky Forums

Challenge accepted
>Lifting weights because it's the most tangible results of improvement to make up for your totally fucked life and you legitimately believe doing deadlifts will bring all your dead friends back if you go heavy enough, but you're always afraid to max out because you have no one to spot you or help you if you injure yourself so you never lift enough and no one ever comes back
I need a hug. I just miss my friends

>lifting for fun

What happened to your friends?

Heroin happened

Lift because you enjoy it

My bad, man
Keep strong

kys

I believe in you user. Trauma like that sucks. Keep chasing the gains dragon.

easy

Undoing the enlightenment (and the catholicism that gave the enlightenment all of its ideas) is exactly what is needed to restore Europe

I will. You do the same.

>not lifting for Il Duce

Hitler would grant the title of honorary aryan to individuals who he deemed had the right beliefs, including the entire Japanese race since he thought their entire race were virtuous.
>Pride in one's own race – and that does not imply contempt for other races – is also a normal and healthy sentiment. I have never regarded the Chinese or the Japanese as being inferior to ourselves. They belong to ancient civilizations, and I admit freely that their past history is superior to our own. They have the right to be proud of their past, just as we have the right to be proud of the civilization to which we belong. Indeed, I believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I shall find it to get on with them

I wish I could spot you

Middle ones should be swapped.

how do you spot someone on deadlifts?

>being indo-european

>not being a hyperborean aesir descended from the stars themselves

inspiring

never post on my board again

There is no one better than this. Europeans must purge themselves of semite slave morality.

You look and point at them.

I don't have the image but my personal favorite was

>Lifting for yourself
>Lifting for a gf
>Lifting to beat your gf

dis

>lifting for rome

correct