Morphs

Morphs

morph me nigga

K3k

damn, chinlets lifes matter

start CHEWING and MEWING, boyo

is this real?

Doubt it.. After 2 years those are the images he's giving? You can't see shit.

this is him 9 months after he posted thread

Pretty sure your jaw muscles would get bigger from hard chewing

I thought the other kids looked stupid with their mouths slightly open so I made sure to always keep my mouth firmly shut when I wasn't talking and the tongue placement came naturally

It might actually have worked for me

>rubber gloves filled with water

Truly advanced medical technology.

Literally the only thing that's advanced is that we now have needles and wash our fucking hands.

Had alot to fix in this pic.

well i dont believe all the bone changing nonsense, but it does make sense muscles would grow, if youre using them more often right?
It'd be like....abs for your face

What the fuck is happening in the pic?

Yeah, facial muscles can be "exercised"... supposedly bones can be changed by applying pressure, it is called Wolff's law... it is why people without teeth see a reduction in their mandible size.

Embarrassing

LMAO IT'S OVER BOYO

WHERE DO I BUY MASTIC GUM???????

>mfw my dentist subtly pressures me to get my wisdom teeth removed
are braces just as bad? I do have compression in both rows of teeth desu

total soyboy

>went through puberty
>thinks it's due to gum chewing
what a fucking retard

the 2nd one doesnt look natural or exist in real life. if you open your mouth your jaw is gonna look weaker no matter what

too much lens distortion, move your camera away faggot

>puberty at 20 years old

his face is fat as fuck in the 1st pic and his mouth is open. he needs to lose weight hard and he looks decent. the 2nd pic looks weird, the ultramasculine features look good induvidually but simply doesnt fit his current face.

>going through puberty at 20 to 22 years old

What is going on? Did he get a nose job or something?

Yes, in Turkey, by the "best local doctor" for 3500€. You can also see the "leftovers" from his hair transplant operation on his hairline.

He is really going in with surgeries

you think 16 and 20 year olds look the same? people change a lot around 18, a lot of them still has a babyface. and there are late bloomers like that guy

Holy shit i'd totally bang that