Attached: download.jpg (247x204, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_alphabets
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bulgARYAN

>ARYAN
German Aryan or Hindu Aryan?

They're strangely related to Romanians genetically, so I'd say Paleo-Balkanic (aka Thracian) with some Roman admixture and definitely less Turkic or Slavic.

It’s a mix of both. More Turkish than Serbia but less Turkish than Albania

Albania isn't Turkish, it dates back to Mycenaean Greeks

>German Aryan
Oxymoron

Bulgaria is Slavic, plain and simple, memesters need to gtfo

t. Mappainter expert

Bulgarians, Serbians and Macedonians look exactly the same

>it dates back to Mycenaean Greeks

Attached: kek40.png (292x257, 111K)

>Macedonians
please refer to them as Slavic Macedonians so that the honor of Alexander isn't maculated.

Alexander is dead and so are the ancient Macedonians, might as well call Greeks today Contemporary Greeks while we are at it, dirty brown debtmonkies

we are slavs, originaly Bulgarians are south slavs but because of the med blood people look more tanned multiple studies have proven that Bulgarians have no turkish blood

OP here, so there wasn't immigration from the Turkish Anatolia to the Turkish Balkans?

Also, Burgas was originally populated by nomad Turks, that said it was a very long time ago. Still is there any cultural marks to Turks there?

It's generally accepted that Bulgarians are a combination of Slavs (the language), Thracians, and Bulgars.

>OP here, so there wasn't immigration from the Turkish Anatolia to the Turkish Balkans?
There was a migration. But Turks did not mix with the locals. Because of religious barriers

This is also why Anatolian Greeks and Armenians lack mongoloid components.

Attached: DodK12b-1.png (1672x962, 84K)

Türk

Attached: Hunnic Roots.png (1768x1100, 542K)

Turksih anatolians are a small minority

is that what you meant by "turk"? you seriously thought Bulgaria was the same as Turkey?

I think the issue with the Balkans in general is that they are too many different things, and each country is a slightly different blend of those different things so none of them can agree on what their borders should be. At least with England it was mostly just one nation being mongrelized in a more or less uniform way, imagine if there were like 5 different Englands on the British Isles and 2 of them were mostly French with some Anglo-Saxon mixed in, 1 of them was pretty much all Danish with only a tiny bit of French, and the other two were dominated by Romano-Celtic ancestry with smatterings of Anglo-Saxon and French. Oh and each faction had its own religion. What a clusterfuck.

No.

Well the British isles are like the Balkans in that regard, you have scotts, irish, english, welsh, cornish, etc. size wise it's the same, you overestimate the size of England, it's only slightly larger than Bulgaria

the difference is their borders are set in stone and are agreed upon, while in the balkans serbian and albanian chimps have migrated all over the place and claim everything is theirs and cause conflict with all their neighbors

also notice that Kurds of Eastern Anatolia have a little bit Mongol dna (4%)because they mixed with Turks to some extent who have 10-15% mong on average that they got from Turkmens who are 20-30% on average but Armenians and Greeks have 0% to 1%

I don't buy that slav bullshit. Firstly, Bulgarians look nothing like slavs. Second It's political propaganda in order for Russians to spread their pan-slavic bullshit.

>rulers are literally called Khans
>WE WUZ SLAVS I SWEAR

Serbia is black.

Attached: GLL0M9y.png (986x1118, 854K)

Genetically it's mostly thracian DNA with some bulgar and slavic bitches here and there.
Turks and gypsies from India are separate groups.

Attached: thracians_at_pydna_by_johnnyshumate-d6ey8dw.jpg (506x720, 457K)

both

do you seriously look at fucking dna charts to get a feel of what people in a country look like? go outside for fucks sake

t.Vladko the north african

this

both slavic and turanic

Attached: img_20160105082719_116.jpg (867x640, 136K)

Bulgars were Turkic, Bulgarians are Slavic.

Look at Turkey and look at Turks from Mongolia. Thats what happens when you have a small group of nomads who fuck their way across Eurasia, you blanda up.

Bulgarians are turkics who mixed with slavs, then got raped continuously for 700 years by the ottoman turks, and got a shitload of gyppos on top. Look at the current bulgarian demographics.

This is a portrait of a Thracian woman, it looks nothing like the Bulgarians. They are just horseniggers turks and tatars who try to claim they have some cultural heritage while all they were good for was killing peasants and building yurts.

Attached: Thracian woman.jpg (400x355, 32K)

>Look at the current bulgarian demographics.
Bulgarians are ~80% in Bulgaria, similar demographics to western Europe

>it took western Europe just a decade to reach the level of JUST of Bulgaria which has been ruled by Muslims for 400 years

>German Aryan

What did you meme by this, my anally devastated friend?

It means that you are a piece of shit who tries to nullify our ancient history by transposing your own bullshit version of history.

>tries to nullify our ancient history
what? i didn't know ancient thracians still exist and Bulgarians try to nullify their history

what the fuck are you even talking about my man? are you an anticki makedonian?

I always thought a certain portion of Bulgarians definitely looked noticeably swarthier than Serbs overall. Gypsies or Gypsy blood, I guess. Probably some Turk too.

"""Macedonian""" is just a Bulgarian dialect with a little more Greek/Serb influence than Vlach or Turk.

eastern iranic

how

Serbs are pretty swarthy, I'd say there's and equal amount of light and dark Serbs and Bulgars, though Serbs in Bosnia are generally lighter i think

>Still is there any cultural marks to Turks there?
Plenty. Lots of foods are really Turkish in origin, for example. Some words and cultural elements are too, though Bulgarians would never admit it.

>though Bulgarians would never admit it.
why do you think that?

Dude like literally the best thing we took from the time under the Ottomans was their food. It's fucking rad

actually he's sort of right. albanians cluster with greeks and modern greeks are basically just mycenaeans who got slav'd

WE

Attached: download.jpg (223x226, 7K)

The language is clearly slav, bro.

>cutting off heads with neck neatly attached
nigga, anyone knows it's easier to remove the head from the spinal column at the skull, leaving only a ragged bit of flesh of the neck. Were those pussies frozen and sliced with a bandsaw?

It's the other way around mate. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrillic_alphabets
Have you been to the Balkans? no one looks like a pole, russian or ukrainian for example

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0056779
Novel analyses of proto-Bulgarians epigraphic monuments, especially, of the major historical inscription – “the List of the Bulgarian Khans” - have revealed that the proto-Bulgarian language did not belong to the Turkic linguistic family. Therefore, leading turkologists [14]–[16] do not consider proto-Bulgarians a Turkic people, as also attested by the adoption of distinctive calendar systems by the two groups [17]. Differently, for grammatical features the proto-Bulgarian language gravitates towards the Pamir languages of the East Iranian group, which belong to the Indo-European branch. Despite its Slavic basis, the contemporary Bulgarian language contains many traces of the proto-Bulgarian language such as the kinship terminology system, an abundance of doublets for the same notion, a series of names of body parts, objects of material culture, and a great number of verbs and adjectives that are not found in either Slavic or Turkic languages, but are widely present in the Pamir languages [6], [10], [18].

We also have loads of latin words in our language, whats your point? Turkish words are mostly names of places than anything else.

We bulgarians have pretty much the philosophy and looks of thracians.
Anthropolgy analysis shows that mostly people here have pontic features, which should be conncected with population different from the slavs and bulgars.

WE

I dont think the thracians ate sunflower seeds and drank cheap beer,pomak.

Thracians didn’t had post communism that brainwashed the minds if people that everthing should be provided as long as you bow to the party, mangal takuv.
For the level of the region Bulgaria is doing it pretty well.

Hindu Aryan, hence the large number of gypsies.

Bulghar/Bulgar/Bolgar =/= Bulgarians

Bulghars/Bulgars/Bolgars were just nomadic Turkic people living in Tatarstan, later Ukraine and later the Balkans. (First and Second Bulgar Empire) They were military conquererors and got assimilated except in Kazan.

Bulgarians are just sourthern Slavic people who took the names of the Bulgars. They have historically (except that they were conquered by Bolgars), linguistically, and culturally nothing to do with the Bulgars/Bolgars/Bulghars.

Depends how much Bulgarians identify with their mongol roots.

Are you trying to claim the Slav homeland is Bulgaria?

Turkic/Mongol raiding hordes were basically a mish-mash of whatever dregs had been forced out of their own homelands. That they were (or easily could be) multi-ethnic is nothing new. Just a group of mountain pony-rider vassals freeriding with Turkic overlords.

t. brainlet

Attached: Old_Great_Bulgaria_and_migration_of_Bulgarians.png (2180x1430, 639K)

Alphabet was made by bulgarians, and the prototype was made by greeks sent from byzintine.

>Albania dates back to Mycenean Greece
Not even worth a real response
>Modern Greeks got slav'd
Barely
>Bulgarians have nothing to do with Bulghars
Bulghars got assimilated into the Bulgarians you dummy

I didn't realize there were so many fucking brainlets ITT. Veeky Forums needs to educate themselves on Balkan ethnography I guess.

Attached: (you)_guys.png (1066x600, 217K)

I know the history of the Cyrillic alphabet. So what? Do you think languages don't exist until one day they suddenly are conjured up because someone adapted an alphabet?

guys a brainlet, obviously bulgarians speak a slav language, it has nothing to do with with alphabet is used

>obviously bulgarians speak a slav language, it has nothing to do with with alphabet is used
Yes, that's my point. Now what is yours?