Tfw you cum inside a bbw

>tfw you cum inside a bbw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Of-qvDprr0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's fucking amazing, my last gf was a bbw (virgins will get mad) and she always let me nut inside with no condom, she was willing to do anything with me

Fagfag here, have same feeling nutting inside twink or a drunk straight guy I've managed to talk into it or get high enough to go along with it.

PreP has made gay anal sex cool again.

It's a mix of insane pleasure, guilt, and terror

>guilt, and terror
Had none for me, loved it
Just focus on your happiness and if that's affected by what other people will think then you've got problems

Real life question here: how can you even get or maintain an erection with a fatty? I mean I'm not one of these dumbasses that claims I need a women who is perfect, I think a wide range of body types are attractive, but fat women are just fucking disgusting.

Shit, has Connor gone vegan? He's looking sickly as fuck.

last time I did it she agreed to use a condom but got her horny enough with foreplay that she didn't protest me sticking it in raw
then when I nutted she was like 'you better be clean' and I laughed because I had HPV

lol dumb bitch

Too much estrogen from milk probably

>drunk straight guy I've managed to talk into it or get high enough to go along with it.
greentext?

Isn’t that the pussy who king hit and killed a guy in Brissy and made lockout laws happen

Would you Veeky Forums?

>And under what circumstances?

pass, thanks

No way in hell am I going near that

Yeah, just like Eric Bugenhagen who has been doing GOMAD for years.

Fat tits aren't nice tits.
T. non virgin

My Nigga! Literally do the same to random sluts and get off to the fact I've probably given them it.

Its nice to do once.

I wouldnt go near a girl which is above thick on the scale ever again.

Ye, Armstrong Renata, he used to do gay for pay on Craigslist, would never bottom though only let guys suck him off and rim him for cash. He would fuck you for cash as well

i knew the kid he killed fucking terrible guy deserves to be fucking deported

Cole? looked like a cute kid, don't know the family or anything though. You a Brisbane lad?

Same for me, best feeling ever!

I absolutely don't care to be seen etc with her but I feel bad thinking that it's mostly a non-white thing (or at least considered one). Are you guys white?

4/10 face, 10/10 body: would cum inside

aye i knew cole briefly. was a grade below and dabbled in water polo as well/same club and all. he was fantastic and he probs would have been an olympian.

I really don't understand these little weak ass white kids that go out into the Valley or Surfers of a night and have no situational awareness or fighting ability. I was a police officer for 6 months before I quit due to mental health issues, doing Surfers Paradise safe night precinct work. Literally every single Friday and Saturday night you would see the kids with the same Cole Miller physique getting their shit rocked by islanders/maoris and not even trying to fight back. It was fucking embarrassing. I'm white and I grew up playing contact sports and learned to punch on at a pretty early age. I'm not saying I'm superman or anything but I can hold my own in most fight situations. And I'm certainly not gonna leave myself open to a king hit, that is just poor situational awareness. Just fucking work out and throw a few, you might come off second best but at least you wont fucking die and you might even get a couple of good blows in.

The thing is that this shite "almost" happens every time. Anything can happen when shitfaced fobs think their masculinity is at risk when with their inbred cousins. At this stage people just try to walk off from bad situations, and this is what cole and nick tried to do. It's fucking unexpected when someone finally DOES make good on their threats when you get desensitised by the constant barrage of fobs in the valley trying to get into a fight for the sake of grils.

Slav here, every one of the water polo players that I knew in high school were fucking strong, tall and were in pretty good condition, not like this twink boi

Turning your back on or trying to ignore people who have expressed a desire to do you harm is not going to help you do anything but get hurt or killed.

Now there really isn't a lot you can do other than start swinging because even if you go the ground your head is definitely getting stomped which can be fatal as well (though less common).

And if you can't fight and you have little chicken wings, get some mates who CAN fight and have big arms to come out with you.

Seriously, look at his mates. Even if they had all been with him, not one of them look like they can throw hands.

Honestly I'd smash that night, then regret it the next day, then try to hook up on a weekend all weekend, then never speak to again.

aw no i know the guy in the middle fuck didnt even read what you said

>woo some fat bitch into coming over off tinder
>about to fuck her
>aww yeah thicc chick this is gonna be nice
>kissing, get her panties of
>room fills with smell of sweat and stale ass juice
>barley get hard but still manage to finish

Fat women are a smelly meme and I feel bamboozled. Still have that smell etched in my brain.

He's a qt 3.14 and looks like he has decent arms at least, but could be deceptive because of his twink stature.

but yeah trust me when i say they are jacked irl, i wouldnt want to fight them. then again im a manlet so what do i know.

im gonna need some sauce there

fat girls are shit in bed, you cant do half of the positions. Enjoy missionary for life

Back when I was a virgin, I would never get jealous of a bro fucking a fatty. I don't see how anyone can be jealous of anyone fucking a fatty. It's like, meh, you went for low-hanging fruit.

Also they will never get on top and ride because they legit lack the stamina and will get sweaty af and stink.

You guys are pathethic.

What is point of being fit if you fuck fat ugly bitches.

I am not even fit like zyzz and lay better pussy.

he's pre big dood. Just a private school boy i guess, 19 years old couldnt help cole out when he needed to. BTW he was the one with cole on the night.

I can confirm this. I dated a fat girl for a month and dumped her because all she did was missionary and when i got her to be on top once she was out of breath and told me to cum faster.

Yup, just another circumcised private school boy from Qld, plenty more where they came from.

tbf I just get off on the wrong feeling of it
instant regret when I cum tho

smashing ugly girls is a double edged sword

LOL. Cole didn't go to a private school m8. Now you should stop talking :))

BSHS is basically a private school.

No need to get emotional because your twink boyfriend got rocked by a big coconut

Ok mr woodridge.

yes, last ex also had massive tits (unfortunately no ass)
>Are you guys white?
half, my brothers are both white and I got skin colour from a paki :(
fat girls seem to really love my body, other girls are just interested in my personality or whatever, I'd rather them overcome with lust and want to fuck just because of my body
not true, had some of the best sex while she was riding me
most of the time was missionary but she also loved doggy and loved getting choked and having her hair pulled while I slammed her

I'm sorry you don't know how to fight and have little DYEL chicken wings m8 but at least your parents are well-off, so there's that.

Meet me Woodridge traino in 1 hour mate and see if you insult me to my face or whether you get Cole Miller'd.

desu as long as you enjoy it and she has a pretty face, there's nothing wrong with it

my dick was going fucking crazy and I had the most powerful cumshots of my life with a thick gf who had an incredible ass

meanwhile twigs with no ass are kind of repulsive for me

for the record, I'm 100% white and not even from the US

How would I get mad? I've nutted in hoes before and a BBW is just a trash tier woman.

Because I used to be beta faggot who couldnt get the pretty girls and hanged out and dated the weird ones.

Now that I have made it I've noticed that most pretty girls are shallow as fuck and even if they more pleasing to the eye, even being in their presence just rots your mind.

Also my first 2 girlfriends were fat titcows with massive udders so now I have almost fetish for that. And its a nice feeling when a chubby girl goes totally bonkers when guy like me really wants to bone her.

Fatty detected.

That's why you make sure they shower first

I never understood the term BBW.
"Big" and "beautiful" are mutually exclusive.
Is it meant to be ironic, or just in comparison to the majority Big Ugly women? Sort of like being almost passable as a human being would be a B"B"W.

>I was a police officer for 6 months before I quit due to mental health issues

I can see why. I didn't even insult you and you called Cole a twink, so how about you cool off and call it a night.

Nothing to do with that, laddy, I was diagnosed with Schizoaffective disorder and forced to resign to avoid being terminated.

I'm not angry I just felt like you were insulting me and possibly challenging me to a fight so I reacted the way that I did.

Have you guys seen how often women on craigslist and even regular dating sites advertise themselves as BBWs now? Even SSBBWs. I calculate their TDEE for them and send them a message explaining how many Cal they should eat and how they can lose weight without exercising.

>Also my first 2 girlfriends were fat titcows with massive udders so now I have almost fetish for that.
Nice.
I've never felt big tits, but I'd imagine they'd be great.

>I calculate their TDEE for them and send them a message explaining how many Cal they should eat and how they can lose weight without exercising.
That's actually a breddy good idea.
Because part of that diet should be eating your dick.

Bruh how tho. I just got hit with feels by you when you said cole was another circumcised boy... just hit with bad feels dood i hope you understand. Im gonna make myself a drink now and get off fit. Have a good night dude...

>my preferences are fact
the edge, go back to your tfw no gf threads guaranteed you're an ugly dyel yourself

Fat women are less fertile and being fat cakemonsters will make your kids fat too:
youtu.be/Of-qvDprr0w

Your fetish is antisocial and malevolent.

I don't even want kids, I just like nutting inside bbws, you're trying to change my mind by posting irrelevant shit

I'm sorry, I didn't mean that was a bad thing, just that most private school lads in qld are circumcised (only know that anecdotally)

Are you cut?

Is it possible to feed my wife to chubmode without her recognizing?

I'll say it again. Your fetish is antisocial and malevolent. You are either a literal or spiritual nigger.

he meant cause you might get her pregnant you idiot

Why would he point out they're less fertile then you dolt?

I can accept thicc, curvy, and high test posting in moderation even if they are overweight.
But "BBW" is straight up fat acceptance and degenerate fetish bull shit with no place on a fitness board.
Just because the only women who would fuck you put out for pizza, doesn't mean you should come here shitting up this board any more than it already is to justify your degeneracy.

>nutting inside someone BDNC is a wild sexual act to some people

Lmao, fucking pathetic.

Put your next girlfriend on the pill and just go to town you fucking moron.

It is not that easy, I wish it were.

You degenerates sure are delusional. Nobody is mad at you for fucking Big Beached Whales. We find you repulsive and subhuman. We're not angry at you, we pity you.

>Those insults
>Not mad
Sure buddy

dont understand how someone who dedicates a large part of their life to fitness, makes love to someone who completely goes against your lifestyle

Close your eyes and let her s u c c

Hes mad because everyone knows you need a 7+incher to handle something bigger properly. If youre not attracted to chubby your scientificaly proven low T.

>she always let me nut inside with no condom
Huh?

Do cucks actually do this? Ask for permission to creampie a woman?
My girl always begs me to nut deep inside them sugar walls and fill her up till she's a dripping mess.

>Ask for permission
I never asked, I just did it, no where did I imply that I asked

I'm Yuropean. It is that easy here :^)

mommy may slave babby cummie insidie

>bdnc some out there sexual activity for you
>justifies having a fatty gf purely because she was up for kinky shit due to low self worth

Try fucking an actually attractive woman and doing the same thing. It'll blow your mind.

>drunk/high straight guy

Lol, no, they're closet fags

is a king hit like a sucker punch?

dude it's a trap

Sure

>bdnc
not sure what that means
your assumption is that I don't find them attractive but I do, Veeky Forums will argue about asians, big tits, big ass, lolis but cannot fathom people are actually attracted to big girls

she looks like she smells :/

hate ain't the opppsite of love boise. indifference is. the skinnier i get, the more i hate self-satisfied obesity. but the more i want to stick it inside a bbw and envelop myself within the softness of her body

fat chick invited me to her house tuesday so i guess the law of attraction wins again

bbw's all smell like shit.

who is she

>nutted in a strong built female army captain last night

>this removes the soul

what the fuck they're all fatties

smash or pass?

wtf dirty nigger

This.

Stop it brehs. I don't want to be attracted to big girls.

Smash, smash smash.

He drinks raw milk though

BREHS I think we can all agree fatties are only good for giving you a blowjob. If you are actually fucking them you are doing it wrong. You have to make them work for your approval that will never come. Nut in their mouth every time and then just leave right after.

Anyone got that pic describing how women use vicarious sex withdrawal when arguing online?
I think we've found a fat bitch trying to use meme magic to get men to like them.