Shit Fatties Say

>but user skipping breakfast makes you gain weight

this is the last time

>you will get fat too when you're older

Skipping breakfast is retarded though

No but unironically, why do you eat less than a teenage girl who's trying to diet, user?

>what is intermittent fasting

>but if you eat less you'll go into STARVATION MODE
>I could lose weight, but I love myself
>slow metabolism

I said why not how... Maybe try eating enough so that you can actually read properly

i love the STARVATION MODE meme

not like its a term used to describe what happens when you have severe anorexia and your body is actually trying to keep shit running, noooo its misused by fatties to describe what happens when they dont drink their 3rd moccafrappuchinolino from starbucks for the day

t. butthurt fatty

>start exercising and eating better
>"user do you have an eating disorder?"

I weigh like 70kg at 5'11 tho my dude

man i have this absolute cunt in my class who had some health seminar lesson once and now thinks she knows everything about diet

So every day when my class mates offer my cake, candy and sandwiches and i decline, she has to say: "user is on a diet that doesnt work"

Shut the fuck up, when im not in school and im not working out, im shitposting on fit and reading about IF and other fitness shit

Why are normies so fucking retarded that they cannot comprehend that they dont know everything, and that the guy who spends all his time reading about something might know a little more about it than you, who had a health seminar years ago

full reeeee mode, feels good

My mate is a fatass and he keeps saying

I'll start my cut on monday
I will just eat low kcal and focus on training
Its time to grind

If i got a starbucks pumpkin frappuccino for each time he said one of those lines i would be drowning in starbucks chicks.

>some people just have bad genetics!
>what about thyroid problems?
>food prep is too hard, microwave meals are just so convenient

How many people could possibly have thyroid problems to justify that excuse? Nevermind it only decreases your TDEE by 300 kcal, max, and it should be regulated by diet and exercise anyways.

I'LL TAKE THE BLAME FOR THE SAAAKE OF BEEEING WITH YOUUUUUUU

>eating meat is healthy

>I've lost a pound this week, damn that's too fast, gotta order some pizza so I won't get loose skin

Tbh im proud ive only said that twice . Once with ciggaretes 6 years ago. The second with sweets about a month ago. Still going strong

Have you ever got your weight measured in the water?

Congrats. I started /nosugar/ nearly a year ago and still going strong. We're all gonna make it.

So glad i was never into sweet food. When I first started to care about my nutrition intake and counted what I eat during a week, sugar was at 0. I guess thats one of the reasons I was allways skinny guy.
Yet my coke drinking brother

Good thing- I never liked sweets
Bad thing- love greasy salty foods
Which is bigger weakness?

"New year new me"

"I'm starting tomorrow"

"No it's ok I haven't eaten much today" -when I tell my friends not to eat fast food they're about to buy

It's frustrating

>Be me
>Lose 70+ pounds via intermittent fasting
>People I know throw the starvation mode meme at me
>I throw my weight loss at them

Shuts em up every time, priceless.

Salty/bit greasy food still can have decent makros... There arent many sweet foods with good amount of protein.