Neck training

i wanna have a thick neck because no matter what clothes we wear, our neck is always exposed and having a thick neck makes you look like someone who lifts. Plus numales have skinny necks
Neck training exercises?
>i wanna look like pic related, who probably mogs people in the streets and makes numales quiver

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jq0V6Ejf_XI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

power cleans ma dude

Get big traps and it will increase your neck size.
So do shrugs and farmers walks

retards
watch youtube.com/watch?v=jq0V6Ejf_XI

neck curls buddy

kek
do you actually think guys with thicc necks do neck exercises?

>neck thread
>manlet destiny mentioned
Why I am not surprised?

Are you the retard who's scared about 'giving away the secret about neck training' so you pretend the neck is somehow different than other muscles?

because his among the few and probably the first major youtubers to address the issue of neck training?

Heavy blowjobs x F

I think it's not necessary in most cases to train your neck. OP has body image issues and he won't be happy after getting a big neck, because there will be something else that bothers him.

Look to the ceiling during submaximal deadlifts and pendlays

neck bridges
for big guys only

wear 5 lbs on your head all day

i do have body image issues, which is why I take it upon myself to fucking lift and correct them, rather then talk to a psychologist and cry like a fucking beta. You don't fucking know what it's like, being deemed a failure and written off when I was a kid. That shit drives me every fucking day, and I won't ever forgive god for trying to hold me down.

I've been screaming to hardcore/metal in my car everywhere I go since I was 16 and my neck is above average in mass and vascularity. Try screaming a lot.

>neck curls
enjoy your trip to snap city

This video is outstanding. Pretty much all you need for a really powerful neck.

hi alex
in all seriousness though, it looks kind of stupid, but Alex does have a thicc necc
or is it bc hes a manlet

No it's because he does the shit in the video.
I should go train with him sometime, he's actually from my city

Bench press.

I've had this on a post it on my desktop for over 5 years might as well share:
Lay on your back then do the following
The Edge
1) chin to chest x 10
2) left ear to left shoulder, back to center x 10
3) right ear to right shoulder, back to center x 10
4) left ear to left shoulder, then right ear to right shoulder x10
5) head back to neutral position, hold elevated off ground for 30 seconds

Most of them are wrestlers or bang heads with helmets all day, so yes, they do do neck exercises even if they don't do manlet destiny tier exercises.

Also, I found that using a bb in a power rack is way better and easier than using plates. My neck shot up to 17 inches after my last hip thrust neck day

have you gone too far if your neck is bigger than your head?

you've gone too far if you're black

You realise he's pushing his head backwards to make his neck look bigger, right? He's gone so far that he's giving himself a double chin.

i legit find myself doing this sometimes
this board has ruined me

how to train neck and not look like a retard in the gym

Use a neck harness. Once you introduce straps and chains it becomes real shit.

Pushing your head back will help fix poor posture which has a side effect of making you neck look bigger. If you have a head forward posture it makes your neck look thinner from the front, fixing that is free neck gainz

Straught out Baki Gurapura mode

NECK CURLS

Goddamit.
No bridges nothing like that.
Neck curls on all 4 sides of neck.
Start of with no weight. EZ
shrugs so the neck has nice roots

All there is too it.

Wrestiling bridges only work rear neck extensors, unless we talking about advanced version which would make you paraplegic since u have no neck.

U have to build your neck up in order to do neck bridges.

Now errbody fuck off with this.

Just did 340 neck raising variations and I almost threw up
Better do this on an empty stomach

l like to tie two 45s onto my skull and hang upside down from the barrister in my barn

lets get some comparison pics

>grow grow grow !

Reread what the other guy said and what you replied. Then reconsider going to a psychologist.

Or, you know... You could stop obsessing about your neck that much and not go overboard by doing fucking 340 neck extension variation. Do you really think anybody cares about your neck?

honestly looks like the strong guy we want our president to be instead of a twink

from james to jamal

anyone have any studies or anything relating neck thickness to attractivness?

look for yourself lol

or if you're really curious, photoshop your own neck

When did tiger woods get a neck?

Is the only that changed his neck? Because this is amazing. I mean the rest of his face wasn't made wider?

Just his neck. Look carefully

What would you boys say about my neck? I think its naturaly a bit thinner than in this pic, should I bother?

i cant find any studies, i was hoping someone could point me in the right direction

Not that guy but I don't think there are any. A thick neck in pre-civilization times meant that you fought a lot and won. A thick neck gives you an advantage since you don't get knocked out as easily. It makes sense women would be attracted to it. Shops like are so obvious you don't need any studies. He looks magnitudes more masculine. Having a thick neck just signals "this is a strong motherfucker, don't fuck with him" or if you're a woman "DO fuck him".

I'd say a good neck should be as wide as your jaw, so around 17" for the average guy

He morphs from Ethiopian crackhead to Chad slayer in an instant.

friendly reminder to take the neckpill
cant be mired without a thicc necc

bump