I don't know where to post this but this seems like a decent board for it

I don't know where to post this but this seems like a decent board for it

i'm going to be sent to prison for a long time and I have no idea what to expect. has anyone here done hard time? can they tell me what prison is really like? i'm scared shitless

One the first day go up to the biggest guy in the yard and punch him in the face.

You can't make a thread like this without telling us what you're going in for.

i've heard this advice but it seems like a bad idea

Dont be an asshole and you wont get fucked in the asshole

Got caught by some of these 'vigilante to catch a predator' people.

Pedophiles get fucking raped in prison. Repetitively. Don't let it get out.

my friend and I were at a huge blowout party back in june celebrating the end of our second year of law school (which is considered the hardest) and we got super drunk and decided to drive to taco bell to chow down. anyways, as we were sitting in my friends car trying to sober up, we saw this law professor we kind of hated in the distance and my friend said it'd be funny if we drove towards him and tried to scare him.
my friend started the car and just hit the accelerator at full speed and plowed into the professor at like 50 miles per hour. after we hit him we ran into a light pole and I passed out. fast forward five hour and i'm handcuffed to a hospital bed and being charged with attempted murder. turns out my friend fled the scene and he still hasn't been found

the professor is in a slight coma but he's alive.
it wasn't meant to be taken seriously

do they know it wasn't you that drove it?

yea, if you were in the passenger's seat, wouldn't they know the driver is at fault?

I tried telling them that but since I was the only person at the scene they assumed I drove it and somehow moved into the passenger seat and passed out. they don't even believe my friend was with me, let alone driving

Bs. Cameras at the drive thru would have shown your friend. Nice shitpost.

But it was your friend's car, not yours. Surely they could figure out that it was your friend driving.

If your friend was driving, wasnt it his car?

fuck you sound like such a child

Real talk, if you're asking 4chinz how to survive in prison, obviously you ain't about the street life. Prison is all about who you ride with, if your not part of a gang on the outside than you best join one on the inside. It's all about race if your white gotta join up with the AB or NLR, black either the guerilla family or crips/bloods, spics get a little dicey depending upon where your from geographically, to everyone else a spic is a spic but there's northern mexicans, southern mexicans, etc.

Don't let anyone punk you. Being a man, but getting your ass kicked is respectable. Being a roll-over punk bitch is how guys turn into prison girlfriends.

Nice pasta faggot

That's fucked up if true.

you gon get yo cheeks took knoamsain

its bait

>He has kids

Fucking bullshit

If you were an actual law student you would know what a co perpetrator is and would have said you got convicted on attempted murder that way, instead you went on the magic bullshit cop that lied with the passenger seat and somehow you end up in jail.

Why are you trying to get attention on a image board? Are you really that ostracized from society that you don't have anything better to do on a Sunday? Go jog to your local park, clean your house, anything is better than this bullshit

calling bullshit, bruising from the seat belt at impact would've placed you in the passenger side of the car.

they really can't find your friend? there has to be some sort of cctv footage out there that can exonerate you

Esp at the drive thru

OP is either a lying faggot or an awful law student

Either way he deserves several buttrapes

So dumb...how stupid of a kid do you have to be to believe this?

sage