Hey Veeky Forums, I have a bit of a problem. I think im addicted to prostitutes...

Hey Veeky Forums, I have a bit of a problem. I think im addicted to prostitutes. A new girl is always somethin to look forward to on the weekends and it brings some excitement to my life, but im 19 and its really starting to put a dent to my income.

Im normal looking and Veeky Forums but pretty autistic so i have never had a real relationship.

Have any of you had similiar experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/nth/tgr/tgr16.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where to get prostitute?

If you were better looking and had more money you would have a gf

Stop now

I usually just get them online

Make more money

but a gf also sucks your life away, its a big dilemma even when you have money

this
>hey can I come over
>oh gosh I want to spend time with you
>can I please spend the night tonight
>fuck me again :3
>I just never want to leave
like bitch fuck off I need to work out and do my homework

my friend is in the same boots but he is 30+ now. not bad looking but he has high expectations in the bed and he is definitely addicted. you really dont want to end up like him cos he hardly find pleasure in legit relationships. if you keep doing it, it will get harder and harder to stop and eventually it will seem impossible to actually start a healthy relationship.

you get off on the dark edge, the taboo. You wont get that with a legit relationship. The only solution is abstinence and that requires an iron will

>I dont know this feel

>nobody has ever told me that they just want to spend time with me
>everyone wants to leave after some time

why even try?

>tfw when you can talk to prostitutes but not actual women

i just started this (went 2nd time this weekend) and i can easily see how it can become a big problem. id say focus more on money for now, thats what I plan on doing. then when im in a decent spot and it doesnt affect my finances i'll go more

As once genius once said: The one that gets laid by paying, ends up saving.

Yeah man its a nice hobby but i go pretty much every weekend now and feel like its getting out of hand

sacred-texts.com/nth/tgr/tgr16.htm
Don't mind the site name. You need to channel your drive into something else.

>a girl who begs to just spend time with you
>a girl who begs to be fucked by you
>"i just never want to leave"

DELET

>sometimes gets pissed for no reason
>wants to do things that cost YOU money
>wants to be with you all the time
>requires constant attention
>will get jealous
>will make you jealous

Yes, it's fun at first but after a few years of dating you just want that time to yourself

>Where to get prostitute?
HAVE VAGINE?

seriously though my indian friend, look online.

don't you get pissed off that they are earning like $400 an hour for lying there like dead body.

buy a sex robot

honestly all i want is short, fat, alcoholic latinas. Tinder is perfect for me.

>fuck me again :3

Actually quite frustrating, I'm in the refractory period and need to wake up early tomorrow. That said, I'm on a 2 month dry spell and I would walk through fire just to lick a pussy right now