What do you do with the egg yolk?

What do you do with the egg yolk?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
businessinsider.com/usda-sued-over-new-dietary-guidelines-2016-1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=487b99a083457535
sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
uib.no/en/node/103172
healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html
healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539
healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I eat it because I'm not a faggot

>eating egg yolk

Fucking eat it you dumb shit it helps complete the macros with the rest of the egg and tastes delicious

eat it

it's the best part of the egg. i always eat it. i'm healthier than you are.

Pour down drain

only correct answer so far

freeze and make creme brulee as cheat meal

I eat it because
a) I'm a very strict vegetarian (no creams, ice creams, milks, cheeses etc, just greek yogurt and eggs for gains) so I don't get any more cholesterol from my diet, 4 eggs 2-3 times a week won't hurt
b) I fucking HATE wasting food, it's unethical and disrespectful to the animal who gave its life. It's like eating a chicken thigh and throwing away the drumstick.

Eat the fucking yolk. It is full of excellence.

> 4 eggs 2-3 times a week won't hurt
4 eggs is a lot and 2-3 times a week is pretty frequent. Why would you think that wouldn't hurt? It's like saying eating a pint of ice cream 2 or 3 times a week doesn't matter.

start raising chicken for ultimate egg gains, they are amazing pets.

that ties down to less than one egg and a half daily. And he even said he doesn't eat anything else with cholesterol.

While it has been established that eggs contain cholesterol, it has not yet been proven conclusively that they actually raise the level of serum cholesterol in the human blood stream

No, that's been proven pretty conclusively in hundreds of controlled feeding trials.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27739004
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf

Most confusion about this topic comes from the egg industry paying for less controlled studies that purposely introduce confounders that make the relationship less apparent. Their influence was bad enough that the USDA was sued for letting their shills on their advisory board.
businessinsider.com/usda-sued-over-new-dietary-guidelines-2016-1

it's a quote from the simpsons mate

even still, if you only eat a few eggs and the rest of your diet is okay why even argue.

>Eating eggs
It's 2017, stop supporting animal rape.

>omg eat the yolk you stupid faggot, don't waste it
>brb living the modern western life style and producing like 100lb of waste every day in total

the yolk is where most of the nutrients are
>tfw drink raw eggs mixed with orange juice every day

It's something a lot of people erroneously believe.
>even still, if you only eat a few eggs and the rest of your diet is okay why even argue.
If someone's saying that they eat a few eggs each week and accept the risk of doing so, that's one thing. Denying that there's any risk and pretending there's no scientific valid reason to not eat egg yolks is another.

I eat it

same as the whites.. i do nothing with them.

>don't waste food, that's unethical and disrespectful to the animal
>but locking it up and forcing it to live a short, tortured life before it's sent to have its neck slashes open against its will is just fine

> not eating eggs because it's too risky

I bet you think global warming is real

They tested eggs on people who already had extremely high cholesterol, and even then it still raised their serum cholesterol levels. I'm still gonna eat eggs though cus muh protein.

I eat the egg yolks when I eat eggs, but I rarely eat eggs because my gut flora doesn't get along well with them. Bought the stuff to try a fisherman's eggs recipe. Involves lots of onions, eggs, and garlic. Fully expect that to be a day of terror for my gastrointestinal tract.

one of my coworkers is like a part-time farmer, and has cattle and a bunch of hens. i buy my eggs from him, knowing they're of better quality than the mass-produced nonsense. seriously quality nutrition.

i eat about 4 dozen a week, and am better for it. obviously don't throw away the yolks. that's the best part!

he says a few more months until his grass-fed cows are big enough to slaughter. i'm pretty excited! gonna fill up my freezer plus my stepmom's and mom's. cheap, quality beef. fuck i'm lucky :)

I eat 10 entire boiled eggs every day and I haven't died

Eggs are good for you retard.

low quality bait

definitely. they're a great food for cutting or bulking. currently cutting and they help fill me up and get my nutrients in.

>tfw watching food documentaries and literally everything i eat will give me cancer or kill me
guess it's broccoli and water for the rest of my days

>buy eggs to throw away 80% of its nutritional value
>here lemme buy some peanuts to eat their skin and nothing else

I save it and when I have enough in the yolk barrel I get to use it as lube when I visit the neighbors.

if they are treated so badly shouldn't you be motivating people to not waste anything from it least these animals are suffering for nothing, you soyboy retard?

let me rephrase it more literally for you to understand:
living the average life style in a 1st world country uses up products that require manufacturers to produce so much waste that throwing away some egg yolks makes no difference for environment whatsoever
I'm sure you're too dense to grasp it anyway, though

do me a favor then, next time you go to the market throw away half of your groceries into the trash, it makes no difference right
>muh environment
kill yourself

>white part is the protein, nothing else
>would have turned into baby chicken muscle

>yolk is a fuck load of powerful nutrients and key building blocks for developing fucking life from some yellow goop
>would have become every other part of the chicken

Feed your body the whole thing you nutritionally retarded dyel nigger.

>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

>4 dozen a week
>48 eggs a week

What the hell

Eat them
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=egg yolk
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2015/07/egg-ology-today-underappreciated-health.html
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2013/11/underestimated-vitamin-d-sources.html

this

uh rich piana ate a pint of ben and jerrys every night and look at him he is the pinnacle of health

>I'm a very strict vegetarian
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-best.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=487b99a083457535

i dont eat carbs so the yolk gets thrown away

>Contrary to popular belief, consuming a higher amount of fat (about 35 per cent of energy) is associated with a lower risk of death compared to lower intakes. However, a diet high in carbohydrates (of more than 60 per cent of energy) is related to higher mortality, although not with the risk of cardiovascular disease.
>The research on dietary fats found that they are not associated with major cardiovascular disease, but higher fat consumption was associated with lower mortality; this was seen for all major types of fats (saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats and mono unsaturated fats), with saturated fats being associated with lower stroke risk. The researchers point out that, while this may appear surprising to some, these new results are consistent with several observational studies and randomized controlled trials conducted in Western countries during the last two decades.
>The large new study, when viewed in the context of most previous studies, questions the conventional beliefs about dietary fats and clinical outcomes, says Mahshid Dehghan, the lead author for the study and an investigator at PHRI.
>sciencedaily.com/releases/2017/08/170829091027.htm
>authoritynutrition.com/it-aint-the-fat-people/
>authoritynutrition.com/top-8-reasons-not-to-fear-saturated-fats/
>authoritynutrition.com/saturated-fat-good-or-bad/
>chriskresser.com/the-diet-heart-myth-cholesterol-and-saturated-fat-are-not-the-enemy/
>uib.no/en/node/103172
>healthline.com/nutrition/5-studies-on-saturated-fat
>bjsm.bmj.com/content/early/2017/03/31/bjsports-2016-097285
>press.endocrine.org/doi/full/10.1210/jcem.85.1.6291
>suppversity.blogspot.de/2014/05/bcfa-gut-health-immunity-cancer.html

nice shitty blogpost spam

>healthline.com/nutrition/10-proven-health-benefits-of-eggs
>healthline.com/nutrition/6-reasons-why-eggs-are-the-healthiest-food-on-the-planet#section1
>suppversity.blogspot.com/search?q=eggs
>jamanetwork.com/journals/jama/fullarticle/189529
>bmj.com/content/346/bmj.e8539

that's high quality protein and essential fatty acids, my friend :)

high quality bait

ITT:egg industry shills

damn that looks delicious.

sometimes i really do miss bread :(

worth it though.

Is that coke around her nose?

>2017
>eating something that comes from an animal

ahahahahahahahahahaa

fucking eat it you weak pussy

Make custard for sick bulk gains.

...you know you can buy just the whites if you don't want the yolk?

Is this cost effective?

...It means using a measuring cup instead of just boiling em, tossing the yolks, and meeting my macros. If it's not saving me time or effort, is it at least saving me money?

Eat them because they're the only source of fats I get in my diet

>not using a full container every meal

I don't even know how much a full container contains! Or costs...

>egg industry shills

People have been eating eggs for literally millenia, that's not gonna stop anytime soon. They are very nutritious and most evidence points to them being a worst harmless in relation to your health.

>compares egg yolks to $50 worth of groceries

Eat three. One goes down the drain.

>Get good eggs
>Burn the shit out of them

Why

Snort it

>high quality protein
And mouth wash is high quality booze

Don't actually know about the one I posted, but here (in New Zealand) I get a 1 litre bag for like $7, it is much much cheaper than buying the whole eggs and lasts for ages

If you ate a moderate amount of eggs, yolk is not a issue at all
we are talking about fit faggots that eat 5~7 egg whites a day

That's not a proper response to that post.

Or just don't cause them suffering in the first place. Or atleast don't act like you're a saint who's doing the right thing by eating his yolks and other people are immoral.

Marlon Brando ate 40 in one sitting at a party

or was it 50?

I wanna hear what your argument as to how the protein in eggs is not high quality.
Entertain me.

dumb bait

That's a /thread if I ever did see one.

White part is protein, yolk is a handful of common nutrients you could get from any other food, plus your entire daily limit of cholesterol

>healthline.com/nutrition/animal-vs-plant-protein
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2014/10/the-simplicity-of-dieting-it-really-is.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3529694/#!po=57.9365
>suppversity.blogspot.com/2016/10/latest-study-shows-that-33-gkg-high.html
>breakingmuscle.com/healthy-eating/why-all-humans-need-to-eat-meat-for-health

Even the fucking Veeky Forums sticky says to eat the whole egg.

>Actual study vs clearly biased website
lol

You being retarded doesn't make what I posted not a proper response

Just saying, you didn't actually respond to what was posted, you just dropped a bunch of random blogs and pretended they were counter-arguments that disproved what was posted.

>Argument that protein synthesis is greater with 40g ingested whey protein vs 20g of ingested whey protein
What the fuck does that have to do with animal protein being better than plant protein you stupid carny cunt

>you didn't actually respond to what was posted
Yes, i did
>you just dropped a bunch of random blogs and pretended they were counter-arguments that disproved what was posted.
You clearly didn't read, at all

I just watched that episode

Maybe if you didn't just read the screenshot you'd find out

Which of your blogs was a response to either of the links in that post? They don't seem to reference that research at all.

Did you mean to respond to the other guy?

Yeah

>implying that people would toss away the only worthwhile part of the egg that is absolutely packed with the most bioavailable nutrition and vitamins a man could even conceive of

kys

Just eat the whole thing kek
Now I'm in the mood for eggs, thanks op

What the fuck are you on about retard? Eggs are nutritional dogshit. I bet you think soda is a good source of potassium too.

i agree i only eat egg yolks
yall are plebs

Listen to this user

> what do with the yellows

easy, put them in internment camps

Eat it you wimp

Heck yes they are

>This fucked up picture is actually making me hungry
>No regret
Its good to not be a faggotarian.