Is transitioning superior to lifting? At least in quality of life and level of mirring?

Is transitioning superior to lifting? At least in quality of life and level of mirring?

Quality of life? These freaks usually kill themselves. As they should.

keep talking shit and imma fuck you up

freak

be honest. would you let him give you the succ at this precise moment if you could?

I’m not a tranny dumbass. I just like them

Yes.

Absolutely

if you're legitimately trans transitioning will always be better for quality of life than lifting.

i'm trans and after being on hrt for a couple years my confidence has increased dramatically and i'm feeling better than ever before. now i'm eating well and lifting and life is looking better and better each day. the gains from lifting are nothing compared to the gains from estrogen, though.

what's her name?

Thats his sister r-r-right?

There's a vid somewhere of 'her' fucking some other girl

sure

If you’re a Manlet, yes

the point stands though

Well obviously I have to see it.

theres nothing weird about liking trans girls.

no question

link for science

sorry brahs, don't have it

that's a ftm right?

evee bee

What google that just a bunch of lefties

you're a degenerate.
i dont have a problem with faggots but if you defend trannies something is actually wrong with you and somewhere in your life you fucked up.

>Is transitioning superior to lifting? At least in quality of life and level of mirring?
Kill yourself degenerate

fight me

what's wrong with trans people? how would you treat one irl?

honestly I DGAF

Right looks like an attractive girl voice and crudness of skin and other shit would put me off as I like xx originals but he achieved his aim.

Probably infinitely more mires, and life on EZ PZ mode.

This shit is getting too realistic. I'm scared, friends

that chin really helps pull it off

me too
lets hug

Can't tell if shitpost propaganda or real

real bitch

and if you got a problem with it

ill fuck your ass too once im done with the traps

This board just prison gay. Being virgins for years have made you all think you like dick. But when you meet a trap irl and notice the manly features right away you'll start to realize you don't like what your doing and start to cry because you're closet homosexuals or the trap will give you aids

like they dont exist?

Use bing videos. Eevee Bee. Pretty disappointing though. Personality like a retarded fern.

Low test manlets should become trannies.

Reminder.

but we do. what if i were your coworker or something?

Not the user you're responding to but I'd just ignore you. I find people like you mentally ill and in a way I'd feel sorry for you but degenerates like you would never make it to my social circle. I simply do not buy the "born in the wrong body" thing.

well yeah that just means they need to keep their dicks duh

you dont get rid of the money maker

reminder that shes ok now

>shes

Nah, got a gf and cheating is degenerate af.

Exactly. Why would you cut off your feminine penis in favor of a frankenstein pseudo-vagina? Especially when you already have a perfectly good boipussi.

I fully support manlets deciding to go trap mode rather than live a life of suffering, but stop mutilating your genitals and just take it up the ass like god and nature intended.

I’ve seen it, it’s incredibly disappointing. Dude sucks at sex and it really highlights how trannies can really benefit from angling and lighting and make up.

What's dilation?

people who think traps and trans are sexy etc is just an excuse for not being able to pull normal girls. This can usually result in themselves turning into one of them.

Faggs

re-openig your vagina that healed shut

Yep shittity videos doesnt look good desu

DON'T LOOK IT UP
You're good not knowing that

seems a little ridiculous. ignoring someone because you feel they have a mental illness.

whatever though i guess

Surgery should be banned the medical field only cares about exploiting the weak left.

Trans people most likely have comorbidity.
>bipolar I or biploar II
>depression
> anxiety
>body dysmorphia

But lets pump them with mind altering drugs and hormones and lets mutilate their body. That'll help get rid of their depression! We dont let others with mental illness get their way why do they get the rights to indulge in their illness? Prove to me its not an illness

What a strawman. I never said I would ignore all mentally ill people, just degenerate trans people.

n=1 i know but i'm a trans person and my depression was basically fixed by transitioning, and my anxiety lessened a great deal. still feel very anxious around people but i think that's just because of the widespread transphobic attitudes found in a trump state.

doesn't stop me from hitting the gym or living my life though :)

i wasn't trying to say that you would ignore all mentally ill people. chill the fuck out. but you gave the "mentally ill" thing like it was your reason for ignoring trans people.

so if you don't ignore us because you fell we're mentally ill, then why do you?

all of those things you listed are treated with mind altering drugs

if consider gender dysphoria a mental illness, whats wrong with the treatment being hrt

sorry, she's*

I can't even read through that whole thing. It just physically hurts me.
Who on earth in their right mind could honestly believe that it is a good idea to SURGICALLY REMOVE YOUR DICK and change it to some kind of vagina derivative

>she's

I guess if you call committing suicide "quality of life".

My thoughts exactly. I don't have hate for these people,but I do feel sorry for them. They have a serious mental health problem

You must be joking. He doesn't FEEL they have a mental illness, they literally DO have a mental illness.

yup the left has no soul.

I'd hit it

Yeah, still a freak

>the ancient art of trap baiting

Photoshopped shit lads nothing to see here

*he's

>if consider gender dysphoria a mental illness, whats wrong with the treatment being hrt

Ideally the treatment would result in the male no longer wanting to transition and no longer feeling like he is in the "wrong body" its all within the brain chemistry and i bet that if research money went to studying that aspect there would be a cure already and other forms of such illness ( where people cut off their limbs because it does not feel like its theirs)

no, he just feels that way. for a mental condition to be classified as a "mental illness" it has to meet certain criteria. which it does not. it's not even classified as a "mental disorder" anymore. it's just a condition.

sorry if you don't like the classification system used in the study of psychology, but gender dysphoria isn't an illness just because you feel otherwise.

this one is real. there's a webm of this tranny jerking off on webcam floating around these boards.

more proof. Right side does look better desu

well no one has figured that out yet so this is the best atm

Both look like shit. But at least someone will fuck him as a girl.

You could tell he was meant to be a girl

You can just tell

Hrt doesn't help like Lithium has. Studies have shown that trans people who make the full transition are still depressed so what was the point? To not make them depressed, did that work? No. Can they change back? No. Lithium has high amount of studies and evidence to treat and prevent manic episodes in bipolar I often ridding the manic episodes. What happens if it has bad reaction with the patient? We stop prescribing it and try something else. Are they permanent changes you cant reverse? No. Are we enabling mental illness? No. The only big sides is weight gain and that can be fixed unlike cutting your gentials a part.

agreed

lithium doesn't keep people from wanting to transition. where do you even come up with this stuff?

You do realize that if it's not a mental illness then it's literally just make believe

no

You do know that the dsm is always changing right? Give it another 5 years and if the research still depicts the current treatment we have still does not work the psychologist who write the books will change it to a mental illness because it disrupts normal life. Like dsm 5 separated ocd from anxiety as separate conditions. Nothing is set in stone because research is developing. But I bet that we will see the medical field is exploiting these people often. Many trans people pay out of pocket for hrt and to transition, I wonder why?

No man. He was born as a man. He was born with XY chromosomes. He was meant to be man

why would it only be those things? something is either an illness or it doesn't exist?

absolutely the dsm is always changing. but why would gender dysphoria disrupt normal life? i live a perfectly happy and productive life as a woman now. my gender dysphoria hasn't hindered me at all since i transitioned.

this is actually the reason it's no longer classified as a disorder. because once it's dealt with, it literally does not disrupt normal life.

HRT actually works, although the molecular mechanisms are unknown.

Surgery, on the other hand, doesn't help at all

Learn to read. Lithium was only an example of helping with mental illness and one mental illness trans people have is bipolar I, mostly a comorbidity. Its not only > I am depressed because I am a man and I want to be a woman, so changing my gender will make me not depressed. What about their bipolar I? They will still be depressed and that does not solve their problems. Mental illness is complicated and its the reason why they should be given many and many sessions of therapy before they can transition. Some things go undiagnosed. Are you denying that trans people do not have a comorbidity?

i don't care.

>But why would gender dysphoria disrupt normal life?
Because people with the actual disease feel like tearing the own skin off. Only larping homosexuals act like the only symptoms are psychological

The dsm isn't written to look at individuals. It is to generalize mental disorders by what it shown from the population of how it effects quality of life. It may have worked for you but what about the others who became trans and still took their life. It may be social stigma, depression still intact ("ill never be a real woman even after the surgery, im not happy with how I look"), regret of the change, etc. This is why I say it will be changed again.

Except the abhorrent suicide rates pre and post transitioning.

i did :( my arms and legs hurt from reading about it, fortunatelly i didn't see any pictures

LOOK AT THOSE GIRL LIKE FEATURES.. THE EARS AND SHIT.
>KEYBOARD BROKE

most do go to therapy, i went for like 4 months with 1-2 sessions per month

after my transition being (mostly) complete i dont really have any left over issues

>Are you denying that trans people do not have a comorbidity?
obviously not.

i guess i don't understand what you're even arguing. we have no other treatment for gender dysphoria that actually works outside of gender transition. you seem to understand this but also want trans people medicated with things like lithium. which they largely are.

i used to be on a ton of psych drugs for severe depression and anxiety prior to HRT. now i literally only take my HRT (and OTC supplements like magnesium) and have no serious psychological issues anymore. and unlike before i have a job, go to college, hit the gym, etc etc.

i mean maybe? but now that trans discrimination is on the rise it's going to be that much harder to separate the comorbid disorders from social stigma. i don't see how it could possibly be changed back to a disorder based on that entirely. guess we'll see here in x many years, but i wouldn't be holding your breath.

if anything i'd expect the studies to point to the exact opposite, and dsm-vi will just further solidify our understanding of gender dysphoria not being a disorder.

maybe i'm biased, though, being a perfectly happy and healthy trans woman.

You're a mentally ill man and you always will be, and I'm glad to know you'll probably kill yourself eventually

nah dude....you can just tell....you can actually tell with a lot of trannies by looking at their pre-transition pics....running a high dose of anabolics helps you activate this primordial 6th sense but you can JUST TELL man.

i can't identify what it is specifically though...it's some weird combination of facial characteristics....like that dude in OP was destined to be fucked in the ass from birth. you just know by looking at him.

lol k

>effects of estrogen

yea maybe if you were actually born a girll not some she freak with a dick that doesn’t work