How make leg grow?

How make leg grow?

20 rep breathing squats

Eh, exercise leg?

I do this. Nothing happens.
Haaaannnn???

hold heavy things and bend your legs

More leg exercise. You can squat every day if you're not a weeny.

Did that before. Didn't do anything.

Then you didn't squat enough. What does your volume look like?

Front squats.

you look and stand like a dark souls character in the right picture

Now or when I did squats every day?

Now, unless you plan on squatting every day again.

What's your squat 1rm?

I do a variation but I have two leg days per week as per PPL. The core movement is squat 3x10, then 4-6 sets of variations like lunges, leg press, dumbbell squats with a 150lbs DB, stiff legs, front squat or glute bridges. The variations I do the most are lunges and bridges though.
Knee pain has prevented me from progressing my 1RM for a long time but my old 1RM was 350lbs. Legs were actually marginally smaller then though. I am currently rebuilding my squat slowly to avoid reinjury now and simply do higher volumes with lighter weight.

Before was alright. The after body probably looks weird and goofy in clothes

10,000 dead lift daily

Lol

scissors with heavy dumbbells, 3x10 each leg

If your knees keep you from adding weight try volume. Repeat for a month or two. Analyze results.

So you're squatting baby weight and wonder why your legs suck. Hmmm I wonder.

Look up daily undulating periodization. Will get you out of your rut, assuming you haven't met your muscular potential.

People like you who have absolutely nothing product to show or provide to anything should be shot. You probably don't even squat 2 plate.

lmao
literally what i was thinking

holy shit ur right

What's your shoulder routine?

like, lift weights

double check your squat technique is sharp.

you'll be surprised how often you start getting bad motor patterns and take the work out of your legs, particularly when we start going over 70-80% of 1RM. Make sure you're actually getting leg work in and not back work as you hit higher % of your 1RM, and even at lower working sets ensure they're getting loaded on both the eccentric and concentric. it's very easy to start climbing out of the hole in weird ways and miss some extra leg work.

you can also add a LOT of work on your legs by slowing down the descent into the hole for a bit slower count.

Kekkin hard

>The core movement is squat 3x10, then 4-6 sets of variations like lunges, leg press, dumbbell squats with a 150lbs DB, stiff legs, front squat or glute bridges. The variations I do the most are lunges and bridges though.

Do 6x6 pause squats at 80-70% of 1rm twice a week.

This

As unsexy as it sounds, I made the most leg gains when I leg pressed high volume. I find with leg press I have the most total control of periodization with my leg workouts all while keeping strain off my knees and my energy invested in time under tension (whereas high volume lunges and squats can tax your stamina) literally 4-6 sets on leg press anywhere from 12-20 reps, 250-600lbs. Then I'd go and hit burnouts on leg extensions. Keep your squats in as a measuring stick for tightness and muscular imbalance with your hips though. Leg press isn't as kinetic as squats or lunges and purely leg gains without the core conditioning can really fuck shit up in your hips/low back. I made that mistake and it took me over a year to recondition squats back into my regimen.