m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwdvNAl3trQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzYY99CFGrk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvUNx7s52g
m.youtube.com/watch?v=njakOGLNYsM
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWlRDn5Ys1Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Mvq_bos54
youtube.com/watch?v=qOZE_WIUKgo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any bodyweight exercises to get bigger forearms?

search "thenx bigger arms" on google, there is a video

False grip exercises+hanging

Damn I miss the /asp/ general. Fucking wrestlers they ruinned everything. Buy my bar. What do you think?

/Manlet/ general?

good, but why is there spaghetti sauce on the wall?

Pretty solid bar, are you able to do weighted exercises on it?

Ok, so is 6'1" at 165 pounds a good tier weight? Like enough to get a qt gf or no?

I think for getting a qt gf its irrelevant but im 5'8" and i weigh 161lbs. I think for health and looking good you should get to 170-180

Ok, I've been working on it for a bit cause I'm mostly a new Veeky Forums dude

anything hanging hits forearms

Just keep working on it and while you're at it get a qt gf as well. Most girls dont care about body that much.

High rep pullups will give your forearms a good pump.

ahh the nogainz general is back

we are the gains general

My left elbow feels horrible and yes I tuck them in when I do the movements. How do I fix this? Is this tendinitis or tennis elbow?

nogainz is ironically still more gainz than you have friend

>False grip exercises

What kind of training and routine would one recommend someone who got accepted onto Ninja Warrior but didn't bother going?

I'm talking specifically the climbing stuff. I want mad climbing endurance and strength.

How did you get accepted into Ninja Warrior?
I would just do a shitload of climbing personally.

Bumping this. I have been having joint pain lately on my wrists and right sternum/collar bone. Am I going too deep on dips? Why is it only on one side? For my wrists how do I warm them up?

I sent in an edited video of me doing shit from high school. I'm not completely out of shape now, I'm just not as calisthenics based as I used to be.

I stopped doing Bodyweight and climbing shit and started focusing solely on lifting, and because of that my climbing ability deteriorated. Now I need to get it back.

doing pullups with awkward grips, like towel pullups are really good for grip strength.
Working towards one arm pullups is also huge

Did you send them a video of calisthenics or just climbing shit? I want to do something like ninja warrior but im not a climber.

if youre trying for american ninja warrior, just say youre battling cancer and calisthenics helps you cope. or say your sister is dying and her last wish is to watch you be a ninja

That's part of how I got in.

I sent a video of me doing 6 one armed pullups then doing 3 on the other side.

I can only do 3 on one side now though, and one on the other if I really try. I think it's because I went from 152 to 185 (almost all muscle but it's still more mass)

one arm pull ups at 185 are very impressive, no wonder they accepted you

>posts a dyel manlet

you sure showed him

Yup, back with the fat

Thanks mate.

Technically it's chin ups. One armed pullups hurt my shoulder too much to the point where I don't really do them. I can, but I don't like it because trying to stabilize your weight on one arm feels like it's damaging.

I just checked.

I can do two one armed chin ups on each arm still despite not trying it in a few months.

Pretty good considering I was just training false grip on and off.

I'm going to try the towel thing now. I'll burn out then hold onto it as long as I can.

>The bodyweight virgin vs the chad powerlifter

>the guy that thinks hes gonna look like elite athletes because he trains in the same sport as them

Wouldn't the bands help him if they're attached like that?

Defies the point of resistance to have them pulling it upwards.

They do help, and it emphasizes the top portion of the lift since thats where there is the least assistance from them.

He may be wanting the help in the bottom, and having it slack off in the lock out so he can concentrate on that portion of the lift.

Lol, yet you’ll never see him in the ipf

Hard to pass drug tests when you're on grams of gear

>tfw bwg will never be taken seriously because it only attracts narsasistic twinks who think a pikedd straddle planche is a real planche

t.

T. Twink who can’t ohp his bodyweight

I weigh 120lbs, so 120lb OHP isnt too hard

Man if you weigh that much you better have a Maltese down.

I have you're nan down lol

Huh? English plz

He had sexual relations with your grandmother

nice socks faggot

Have you ever deluded yourself into eating a shitload of tasty shitty food with the thought of "lol at least it will make my lifts harder and give me gains". Because I did and I regret it. I gained 40 pounds in notime and now I'm a fucking mess. I'm getting back in shape now. Since I had lowtest from gaining all that fat I stopped lifting.

I think the whole "if I get fat ill get strong" thing is the biggest meme ever. If you need a bunch of fat to gain lift weights, you're probably not getting very strong.

>youtube.com/watch?v=I_1yp6_gGqY
What's the average body weight of these calisthenic guys? It seems like you would perform much better for these if you were light weight and I fear that I'm too heavy.

like 3 and a half pounds bro

its definitely more challenging if you're heavier.
heres dominik sky who i think is like 90kg
youtube.com/watch?v=RTFhmXaXQXI
and the fitnessfaqs guy is around that weight too
youtube.com/watch?v=OGi5jvaShBA

How about just climb things, trees, ropes, poles, rocks/waterfalls. You can't really work every possible combination of muscles your going to use climbing, because you can at times use your entire body. Climbing is the best workout for climbing

Hey guise I got a Maltese

m.youtube.com/watch?v=XwdvNAl3trQ

good one bro

I know, I’m probably only going to get a tuck planche

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzYY99CFGrk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZvUNx7s52g

Don't use a band like that. You see how its behind you and its actually pulling you back? That's just preventing you from leaning forward. Try it with either the band above you or without band at all.

It’s been awhile since I’ve played with tuck planche, I’ll try that out next time tho. I’ve mostly been doing tuck planche presses on boxes, and rto dips. My end goal is the elevator/tuck planche elevator.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=njakOGLNYsM

I want to do a pelican press as well, but you should probably start training that by itself before doing it with tuck planche.

Rto dips are faily similar to the pelican, they eventually lead to the hifesto, which is actually fairly similar to the elevator/pelican. Once I get rto dips I might either A. Increase the rom, or B. Try a harder press which would be the tuck planche dip.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fWlRDn5Ys1Y

Been getting better at these so that’s motivating

m.youtube.com/watch?v=u8Mvq_bos54

I can almost do full hefesto on rings, but I want to go from support to back lever then hefesto back to support.

Holy shit, nice man! Once you get it what direction will you take to get the elevator ?

I don't really care for the elevator. As far as I understand it requires you to do a handstand push up on rings. I'm really not down to train the handstand to that degree.

How about a tuck planche hifesto?

If I have full planche on rings I might start working on that stuff, but I really dont have any desire to do it with a tucked planche. I just want to do it with a full back lever then move on to the bar like this guy.
youtube.com/watch?v=qOZE_WIUKgo

I feel like the hifesto on the bar is harder than the hifesto in the rings, but the supine dip part is definitely harder on the rings

It is, on the bar I can't even come close to what I do on rings, but I think it's mostly due to mobility and the rings moving to adjust to your body. Rings definitely have harder stability though.

My one arm chin ups are stagnating. And i hate it. is this my peak ? i meant 3 is way too big chunk of the world record for a normie. And i consider myself below normie. Peak? or maybe is there a workout methodology i should follow when at the low rep range.