You might be swole, but can you actually fight

You might be swole, but can you actually fight

If you do anything else than fighting for cardio, I doubt you're gonna make it

>see gif
>master bate while laying on back
???
>profit

Lmao what does that even mean. Pls go

You may be able to fight, but will you ever get over your self-consciousness? Apparently you haven't yet.

>kale and califla merge
>new version is boring as fuck

oh god kill me

Caulifla is the worst thing that has happened to Dragonball Super so far, and people only like them because they're girls. Not even cute girls mind you, fucking twigs with the most annoying personalities imaginable.

I really hope they irritate Capt. Ayy Lmao enough for him to ring them out.

Considering last night's episode it's likely. I thought potara earrings were against the rules too

>you might be swole
nope
>but can you actually fight
still nope

bruh

this episode was great

It was well animated, I give you that, but it starred the three worst characters in the entire show: Kale, Caulifla and post-brain damage Goku. While at the same time teasing a much better fight (Vegeta vs Toppo) but never delivering on it.

it almost looked like dbz

I really wish Frieza had taken over the fight, I wanna see more of him. The fusion was tight tho

the animation keeps getting better and better. i wonder how many more arcs we'll get.

It makes me really happy that they actually took their shit together and delivered decent animation. Compared to the early episodes this is movie-tier.

yeh, a bit

been a while since I've been in a fight since I'm a goddam adult tho

What do you mean post-brain damage? Goku has always been a retard.

Never as retarded as in Super though. Not even kid Goku was this stupid. I think he's best described as "Flanderized", as if he's supposed to be a parody of OG Goku.

Nope can’t fight. It’s a totally useless skill in 2017. Not once have I been in a fight in my almost 28 years on this planet, and it probably won’t happen anytime soon.

Reminder that he literally let cell become perfect because he wanted a crack at full power despite the fact cell was foing yo destroy the planet

That was Vegeta though, not Goku.

holy shit

>fighting
The messiah ran from fights, I run from fights.

>not whipping jews with chords of rope

its like you want the money changers to win

Is that pic real? That looks fucking horrible.

I mean it's been established that if Zeno thinks it's cool the rules don't mean shit

>that slight breast jiggle

I think he's saying fighters aren't a e s t h e t i c.

I'm not a grill and I like Caulifla now. Still hate Kale. Also hate that twink Cabba. She's the only U6 saiyan that ever had balls in base form.

Yeah it was the original aired version of episode 5. They've redone it. I think they apologized, too.

I know a guy who's in his 30's and gets in a monthly fight outside some bar or festival around town. He talks about it to women at bars, and it's embarrassing to watch.

That's why ism swollen
no but seriously, being doing martial arts since i was a kid, never actually been to a gym and can bench 120kg that's not my limit but all the weights i can fit on my bar. never actually been in a fight with some random, but have competed at a regional level, only because it was in my area once, scored pretty well and spar with anyone that's willing. though not many people are very good fighters. most especially untrained people tend to really exaggerate their wind up and you can see it coming like 2 seconds before they've started swinging at you make it really easy to just take a step out of the way. i've be thinking about getting into armature fighting see how i stack up against real competition.

Oh boy, yes i can.