Do any of these fit girls out there actually want to outgrow all the guys around them?

Do any of these fit girls out there actually want to outgrow all the guys around them?

yes.

role reversal

They'd have to get bigger in every way to make it work. I've never seen a girl so big that I had to look UP at her chest

I peed a little...

...we all did

Im not sure from arousal, fear, or both...

Just wait until science advances to the point where people can change everything about their bodies with the push of a button

Curious if any women have an amazon/macro-woman/mini-guy fetish.

Seems to be a predominantly male thing.

it's like a genuine reddit thread

they're probably unicorns, who knows what would possess a woman to have an Amazon fetish.

I'd be interested to know that also

Except for my partner, yes

So you'd be fine outgrowing everyone in the world as long as you stayed smaller than your partner?

>everyone in the world

That’s a rather unlikely scenario but I do enjoy being bigger than the twinks at my gym. I don’t want to be bigger than my man. We both enjoy me being taller though to reply to the Amazon fetish comments above

how much taller are you than him? Also, is he the top or are you the top? Or do you take turns? Assuming you're actually female that is

2 inches, and he’s the top

I want to know because a taller girl (she's about 2 inches taller than too) seems to have taken an interest in me and while I don't mind and even like taller women, I've always wondered what the mind of a girl who is taller than the average man is. I'm 6' even so that would put her at around 6'2, how do I go about making her as comfortable as humanly possible outside of treating her like a normal human being? I imagine that height is going to come up in conversation inevitably

Unlikely, yeah, but a fun hypothetical

Not but I went on a few dates with a girl that was my height (5'11" manlet reporting) and it did come up. Being interested in it is a better boost because most guys avoid it all together. Remember everyone is different tho. Not all tall chicks want to be amazons

I've met a couple, but not many. MtF trans people are way more common for that.

That being said, I've met a lot more women who actually find it fun but aren't specifically into it because they're into dom type stuff, and it fits well with that.

I’m not sure, everyone is different. I can tell you how I feel and think and how I’ve felt and thoughts about my height and how that’s affected my behaviour but that won’t guarantee she is the same.

I used to be very self conscious and wanted to be petite and girly. I thought nobody will ever like me (even though I’ve got a pretty face) because of my height and because I’m a bit of a tomboy on top of it. I got a bit of kiphosis (thankfully fixed now) because I used to slouch to hide my height. Never minded dating shorter guys however when I was a teenager I felt very ashamed being seen with them - not because they’re short, but because I’m tall. I did however recognise that this is silly and nobody’s opinion should matter so I fought it.

I’ve got naturally higher test (2d:4d ratio insane, spend a lot on hair removal, strong jaw, very assertive, pragmatic thankfully I’ve got a girly voice at least..) so I utilised it with lifting which boosted it even more and it made me a lot more comfortable and confident with myself in general so now I enjoy being tall.

So now that I’ve given you an inside view I’m gonna cut the blog posting and tell you there’s a few options:
1. She’s a stacy and is blindly confident anyway
2. She is like me and used to be self conscious about it but isn’t anymore. Don’t really grind on the topic, make a joke about it, tell her you like it and it wouldn’t bring shadows of the past to haunt her
3. She’s super self conscious and hates herself for it. If she’s low test then it’s gonna be a hell o a ride for you. Most women get so emotional over shit like that and they refuse to work on their problems that it’s gonna make her absolutely crazy and you’ll suffer

That’s the options I can foresee but it might be different who knows

Agreed, senpai

ay nigga u got some sauce on that

From what I've learned from the time we've hung out, she comes from a very traditional family (I met her at church), was homeschooled and most of her social group comes from church. She was by herself when I first met her and I'm working on making some social gains so I went up to her and start to shoot the shit. Honestly, she just seems to be happy that someone came and talked to her, I thought it was really cute lol

Probably self conscious but not vapid enough to let it get to her, good luck user, I hope she’s worth it and you’ll be happy

How many times have you sperged at the gym this week, user? Be it competing with that dude at the other squat rack (who is similarly a closeted homosexual) over who has the most developed isolated muscle group, or 'miring some bimbo that's as shallow as a puddle who could care less whether your delts are adequately outlined or whether you got gains from snorting your bro's semen; either way your aesthetics count for shit when you're 6ft under being shat out by some earthworm.

She's a good girl, her being active in church and pretty devout was a good sign for me (its two of the things I look for in a woman), I hope I can make something of it.

A competitive nature, possibly?

And if they could outgrow everyone with the press of a button, would they?