Sup euro/b/ros

sup euro/b/ros,

burger here, visiting Europe for a few weeks. As of now going to Granada, Madrid, Barcelona, and Rome.. thinking of Venice too

Anyone have advice on places to see? or other cities to visit? kind of afraid of France rn cuz their pet muslims gettin out of hand

i'm 23, traveling alone btw

Go to Lisbon if you’re in the area.
One of my favourite cities in the world.

Veeky Forums - Fitness

But I'd recommend going to Lisbon and Porto too, pretty nice cities, cheap af and nice food.

visit Libson lad.

Skip Barcelona unless youre Just going to fuck There, doesnt live up to the hype.

edit: sorry, was also gona ask how to not lose my gains,

ahh portugal, that does sound pretty chill, are they decently safe?

ah fugg, was gona try to pull some club sloots and stay in a hostel and all that jazz.

not worth?

what'd you enjoy there?

If youre going for the sluts then go, besides that the city is meh

I was thinking it'd be pretty with the beaches and Spanish girls and shit, nah?

Portugal is really cheap, even compared to Spain and Italy.
Food and wine is fantastic. Lisbon is a beautiful city. Has that look of faded glory you find in cities that used to be very rich and important.
There are some really nice smaller towns in the surrounding areas.
Lisbon itself doesn’t have a lot of super interesting sights as such, it’s more about the atmosphere and general look and feel.
I vastly prefer it to Madrid and Barcelona, even though they are pretty cool cities too of course.

Yep, no muzzies, little crime. There are blacks tho, don't go to the suburbs at night and you'll be alright.

the sluts and lack of muslims

interesting, i'll check it out then.

yikes, im from Los Angeles tho, so used to em

YES those are pretty much what i'm looking for, b..beaches to though right?

Yeah man, great beaches, but keep in mind the coast is to the Atlantic ocean unlike around Barca which is Mediterranian.
Portugal is great if you’re a surfer. Of course you can also do normal beach stuff, but if beaches were your #1 priority and you don’t surf, you should look at the Med instead.

Granada is the perfect city for eating "tapas". Just visit every bar and get a beer, it will come with a tapa of something. If you like snow, ski, snowboarding or whatever visit Sierra Nevada.

And btw no need to visit Portugal for the sluts and beaches, go to Malaga, Valencia or Mallorca for that

i surf in the summer, but not planning to since i'm going next week

Is the Atlantic colder or something?

I'm also going to see Italy and stuff, so I guess I'll see some Med there

Ah, Sierra Nevada, i'll check it out when i'm by granada. Fuggg yeah i heard about those, i'm gona lose so many gains to wine and tapas

you'd say Valencia is better than Portugal brah?

Go to Valencia for the sluts.

Some day some user will go to palma...
Some day...

Yep atlantic is colder. The algarv region has the best beaches in Portugal, you can find everything there.

Mediterranean beaches though have way warmer waters, try Greece or Sicily for that.

Going to Lisbon this weekend and driving up the coast to Praia de Luz and Enceira, I'm very excited

If you hit the colosseum, take one of the tours in front that seem sketchy. Turns out they're really legit.

Come to east Europe, burger, we must rob more tourists after all.

ah for sure. Venice will have the warm water too then, right?

lmao, is this some human trafficking trick

>you'd say Valencia is better than Portugal brah? Without any doubt.
Portuguese women are horrendous.
On the other side, valencian are hot as fuck and slutty.
So yes, i totally recommend you Valencia instead of Portugal.
Oh, also the food there is amazing.

L m a o

i'll probs try both out. Did you stay in a hostel in Valencia? or just meet girls at bars?

also my spanish is like a 4th grade level. is that ok

no ty. altho Montenegro and Croatia look pretty

This, I live in Porto, at max I see 10 niggers per month and no one that looks like a muslim.

Portugese speak Portugese... it's a romance language but not a direct correlation and most cannot speak fluent spanish.

how u liking it there brah? are u from Portugal or like studying abroad or something.

also how good are these railroads for getting from say, Madrid to Lisbon?

Everyone speaks english

I thought this was a fitness board

rly

I wont look like an obvious burger speaking someone to English in a pub?

:^ )

They can work, but check flights before, ryanair, easyjet, etc are super cheap.

I'm loving it, I'm doing a semester here in economics. If this country was a lil bit richer I would def think about living here when I graduate.
I already did Lisbon - Porto by railroad once, and it was pretty chill, sucks that the limit it's 120km/h.

Croatians and Slovenians are pretty cool, I enjoyed my time there and met some fun people. Beautiful countries. Zagreb is fairly falling apart, once you leave the main square, very soviet-esque. Slovenia has some awesome mountains in and around Ljubljana. Ljubljana is a fucking beautiful city. Both countries are cheap, Croatia doesn't use euros though but still cheap

Visit Rome. It's like walking through a history book. My favourite city in the world (so far).

t. German

don't, we don't need any more niggers around, we got enough

ya going there last and flying outa there

ah, will check it out

oh nice, how them Portuguese ladies so far brah? they like em big dick econ majors

desu i dont think im brave enough for that shit. Altho if i had the stones it sounds rly nice

cute girls too

If in Andalusia, do Málaga and Seville. Lisbon is pretty cool too. Gibraltar is definitely interesting, not your run of the mill place to visit. Living in Barcelona at the moment, plenty of interesting places here to see.

Avoid Venice as much as you can, a tourist trap and an absolute shithole. Also, insanely expensive. Rather do Trieste or Bologna, both are excellent cities to visit and really beautiful. Trains work really well in Italy and they're very cheap.

If you can, do Balkans. Belgrade is one of my favourite cities ever.

what the fuck is this doing here?

AL-ANDALUS

DO NOT GO TO ITALY

Those people are savages nearly got jumped a soon as I got our of the airport. Seriously, it's like iraq or some shit.

London is good ive lived ere all my life mate I got no problems with it.

Portuguese girls are 5/10. I miss blondies tho.
I'm here for a month and a half now, and I just made out with 1 girl, and it was a foreign student, I don't think they like north Europeans.

nah mate the soviet stuff is just relics from the past, they have a strong sense of self nowadays. I will say they probably liked me because I'm Irish, and Croatia seems to have a thing for Ireland. They are traditionally quite religious and see us in the same light. It's a pretty country, pic related it's Novigrad

Did you go to sicily or something? Southern italians are basically arabs desu, so it wouldn't surprise me.

We went hunting for truffles in the woods, and the family that brought us cooked dinner for us and gave us loads of free wine. We were a large enough group too

Ljubljana is beautiful. We were there on a Friday night and it wasn't as crazy as I had expected. I figured they'd all be out mad for a night but not so much.

in any case it might be a bit far to go if you're only in Spain but might be nice to go visit on another trip :)

Seriously mate, if you’re scared of visiting Ljubljana I don’t even know what to say. I know you’re American, but that is pretty insane.

Pretty much this. Balkans in general never felt scary. I know you're young and probably traveling alone but holy shit, this level of chickenshit is crazy.

ah fuck, venice looks so cute in the pics tho. if im going to one italian city besides rome, what should it be?

I've been to Trieste and Bologna apart from Venice, both are interesting and depending on where you're heading, you should do either of them. Trieste is very special though.
Also has a very good archaeological museum and it's free. It's a bit hidden however.

But if you're staying for a few days, definitely do Bologna. It's a student city and you'll find sloots all over the place. Lots of history and things to see.

Either way, both are preferable to Venice. Venice has to be one of my biggest disappointments traveling wise.

im gona admit, im one of the least cultured people i know. im an engineer and know nothing about history and shit.

but what the fugg do people go to Venice for anyways?

also what about Florence?

il look into that Bologna

Venice can be great if you take your time with it.
The big problem is that most people visit on day-trips and hurry through it and through the places that are packed with other tourists.
If people actually chose it as their main destination for a vacation they wouldn’t all feel cheated, but it’s basically a place you visit on a long train ride from your charter vacation by the Garda lake so you’re already a bit tired and pissed by the time you arrive and you spend all day looking at your watch because you’re too stressed out to find a restaurant there and you want to take a train back to your hotel in time for dinner.