Is this the ideal body for picking up pussy?

Is this the ideal body for picking up pussy?

You see user, there is no such thing as an "ideal body" for such a thing, as despite human biology pre-disposing us to be attracted to certain characteristics, culture also shapes our perception of what is attractive and what is not. So while muscle-uncle in your pic related can easily go to a bar and be swimming in slizz, a fat shit who is a god at guitar can also pull the same amount of puss, given he is in a band that people give a shit about.

shut up

yeah

Thick. Stronk.

Have fun playing guitar, you fat faggot.

>Be fat
>Be funny
>Be a good person
>Qt laughs at my jokes and feels at ease with me
>Have sex with her

>They think being a /chad/ is the best way to get pussy
>They haven't tried being a /james/

Kek

>so unattractive he changes the question to accommodate his insecurity

Yes, and no.

I have a friend who looks like shit, and smell quite badly as well. He's an amateur photographer, apparently he fucks 90% of the girls he portrays. Maybe is because most of them are borderline uggos who feel psyched to appear good in pictures, but still, how does he get so much pussy and how is he so popular amongst the female population is beyond my comprehension.

You'd expect Veeky Forums of all places to hate fat people and not make up unrealistic anecdotes to cope with their shitty bodies. Sad!

A lot of girls would consider that "too much".

Ideal body is Brad Pitt circa Fight Club.

Brad pitt was tiny in that movie. Just skinny abs, girls want somebody who looks like they can lift them without a sweat. Not scrawny 15 year olds.

>be fat
>be unfunny
>be bitter and jealous of James and Chad
who /Brett/ here?

>implying girls know what they want and wouldnt fuck him

Picking up men honestly

Lol you’ve spent waaaay too much time looking at pictures of shirtless men.

You think Brad Pitt wasn't small in that movie.
He just did arms and shoulders, kept his body fat low, and let genetics and the camera do the rest.

>be spiteful about Chad, James and Brett
with a face like a small rodent
Who /Oliver/ here?

Yes Pitt was small, but that's what women want bro, that's the point here.

I agree they don't want behemoths, but I think the OP pic would be preferred over Pitt by healthy females.

>You will never be James

You seem to be confusing women with 15 year olds .

James replacing chad when?

Actual women, in their 20s or so.
Their ideal man body is WAY closer to Brad's than the one in OP's picture.

>caring about women who are above 19

tfw James is based on you

Pitt wouldn't grab attention with a shirt on.
this desu

Not completely true, you get some who want Pitt's type of body but they're plenty that want a dude who is jacked. I know from personal experience.

>Just his presence resolves conflicts

>tfw you are delusional

This isn't funny kys

> t. Fat guitar player

James is always what I thought an actual chad was

>kys
Are you 12 faggot?

I'm a somehow between virgin and james

oh boy I hope this meme doesn't catch on

Nah
Slimed down is ideal
Some women might be scared off
> also unless you have 9 inch wrists you ain’t getting that body

spbp

You Veeky Forums think that just a muscle body can make you pickup girls easy. Here in Brazil, if you have muscle but 0 communicating skills you can't make it.

Obviously Veeky Forums doesn't think that. We just understand that being fit makes it easier.

It's scientific fact that attractive people have it easier in life. People like you more. You get things easier in life. You get more opportunities. Etc.

You can't fight genetics, but anyone can get fit af. And being fit makes you more attractive.

Not fair making his neck more narrow too
If you want to make a point leave the body unchanged

>here in Brazil, if you have muscle but don't own a moped and a Chinese UZI and are part of the Ethanol cartel and have a feminine penis.... you can't make it.

>boom

The point was the neck

Well then leave the jaw unchanged

why are you on /fit

I personally would be a little intimidated by that much muscle mass. Get me drunk first.

This is a little closer to what I'm into generally but this guy looks decidedly gay lol. I prefer lean and fit to a hulking mass I can't comfortably straddle.

75% of that body in OP is genetics, Zyzz is the more real ideal desu something we can all achieve

>be named James
>only get one 7/10 pussy
feels mixed man

> a fat shit who is a god at guitar can also pull the same amount of puss, given he is in a band that people give a shit about.
Absolutely incorrect and not true. I know plenty of fat shits are incapable of being liked and popular despite having drugs, money, musical talent. Not to mention the relationship degrades hella fast over time if your not actually attractive.

I do this but I'm fit. What am I, /Chris/ or something?

>Be Me
>Find girls Easily
>Act like a complete over the top abusive asshole on purpose
>Get pussy
>After receiving pussy I become a really nice guy and funny
>They start to lose respect for me for being nice and weak
>Become aggressive asshole that they were attracted to in the first place
>Receive pussy again because they want me to be nice so they can manipulate me (woman's nature)
>Become nice again
>Time goes by
>Piece of shit asshole that verbally abuses them
>Recieve more pussy
>Continue as many times as I want.
Who's /Intelligent/ here?

same. makes me sad after while

Nah that's the ideal one for picking up dick.

>tfw my literal name is james
james in the comic is how i act
nhjds abldjsdldsljj