/FPH/ - Fat People Hate

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for liberals to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat conservatives! Trump is fat!

I know. But only liberals are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A liberal would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm a liberal a-and

No. Pic related is what any liberal trying to argue with this thread looks like.

To expand a bit: Libshits really are empty skulled automotons who try to ''''radically redefine beauty''''

Many conservatives are obese and stupid, but they aren't "beauty at every size' activists. This is what makes obesity so dangerous, the handwaving towards its effects.

HAES will be a platform of the democratic party in two election cycles. I guarantee it.

If liberals are told to love something, they will. If told to hate something, they will.

They (in 2017) are literally automatons that do and think what they are told with not so much as an objection (internally or externally). The perfect submissive citizen...

If they have to turn in their own mothers into the PC execution force, they will... and with a big fucking smile on their face. An empty skull, filled with the fumes of smugness they get from their precious news and movies.

>The relatively normal looking ones with a regretful expression on their faces

Kek

Serves them right for hanging out with weirdos

Alright now post Veeky Forums meets

The Veeky Forums meet was pretty decent from what I heard. They took one joke pic where they were all acting autistic and on their phones as a joke though, and that started circulating as how it really was.

This is Veeky Forums though comin to steal yo gurl

Jesus christ how pathetic can you be. I bet you're that guy from this morning. You're still mad 16 hours later.

I'm not even a "libshit" but if you look at the obesity rates, they're highest amongst the red states.

Huh? What are you talking about?

>highest amongst the red states

The average Veeky Forums browser seems at least fitter than leddit ones. The autism might be either on par orwe might be a bit more introverted

Bible belt if you prefer.

Also, this one user flipped his shit, spewing natsoc after some girl posted one too many memes of Trump.

Oh, sounds like quite the commotion.

Also I acknowledged that conservatives were fat. But only liberals are trying to turn obesity into a social justice movement and shut down any dialogue of dealing with the crisis.

Is having a long neck truly the worst curse?

Gotta take the neck pill

Start putting mass on that neck so it isn't lanky

How are you supposed to do that?

I'm not sure, I'm naturally thick. But I've noticed football and rugby players tend to have thick necks

I doubt playing football or rugby will give you a thick neck.

Agreed. Can't yet decide who are more annoying, the fat delusional cows or their SJW "allies".

>fps/fph getting deleted
r*ddit please fuck off

You calling my boy Channing a liar?

This fucker gave a speech at my school about some fucking tripe. I can't even remember what it was, but I recognized his face from this meme.

Looks as if the two guys on the right are having doubts if that movement is the right thing for them.

Alright boys. Throughout most of my life, I have not had to deal with the morbidly obese and their bullshit. I've worked a variety of jobs, many of them in food service, but the few ultra-fat customers I've dealt with have been generally normal well-adjusted folks aside from their weight problem. This has now changed.

>start working at little deli in bumfuck nowhere
>small town, lots of regulars, you know the drill
>one of them is a man i'll call Dave
>Dave is morbidly obese
>at least 350lbs, probably more
>doesn't drive and walks to the store AT LEAST twice a day for breakfast, lunch, and snacks
>shows up dripping in sweat no matter the weather and seriously out of breath
>AM: "breakfast burrito...hoofff...large...haaah..four croisants...huuuhf...two large coffees"
>LUNCH: "four BLTs..with avocado...hahhf...two reubens...eerg...six chocolate chip cookies...guhh..and a croisant"
>he orders like this every single day
>he often has a weird smile on through gritted teeth that never moves, so he speaks through his teeth
>he spends at least $50 a day, sometimes over $100
>clearly never works, i think his father is rich and supports him in his NEETdom
>mind you Dave is in his mid-40s

Naturally Dave has diabetes and refuses to eat to control it, until one day...

>the coffee mugs begin to clink rhythmically
>Dave is near
>ready myself to provide this man the tasty drugs that are destroying his body
>this time though, things are different
>"Hey huhhh can I have a roast beef, but cheese instead of bread"
>Dave is now trying to control his diabetes by replacing bread with cheese
>this goes on for about two weeks before he relapses
>back to the usual meals, but with a salad on top of the other things for lunch because it's healthy (I guess)

after reading this i'm realizing it's not as juicy as other FPH stories, but there is more to orchestrate just how much of a weird fucker this dude is, you guys want me to keep going?

they are typical numales, it's so textbook it's ridiculous

>>"Hey huhhh can I have a roast beef, but cheese instead of bread"
>>Dave is now trying to control his diabetes by replacing bread with cheese

The keto meme claims another victim

How does playing football give you a thick neck

Your head being jerked around a lot? Idk, I wouldn't recommend it though, your brain being slammed around like that WILL result in damage over time.

There are probably safer ways of getting a thicker neck.

HOLY SHIT SCOOBY

I have that same black and yellow Polo jacket

Black people always complement it

>the march continues

Not for long kek

>Not for long kek
How do you know, shitlord? Fat people can walk and even run just as fine!

ugh

i cant wait for the "hike your pants/skirt up to your fucking tits" trend to end

stay where you are im calling the police right now

Is that triggly puff

Reminds me of CNN's "This is an apple" campaign.

wouldn't this just be a photo of the disabled section? Wouldn't any rally provide seating for them at the front?

I can't believe they let something as dumb as Trumps fake news comment get so far under their skin

>that doofus thinks he's "great looking"

It's a Bernie Sanders rally

Having a disabled section is redundant

Hahaha what a fucking fag. I can't believe males nownandays. Everyone is so fucking faggy and sensitive. It blows my mind. At least I know my grandfather and father would be proud of me for being a real man..

>this group is incapable of thought, our group is clearly better
-every group in the history of the world

Should get the same treatment as cigarettes, to be desu. Putting warnings on certain food.
We really need to stop and reverse this epidemic.

It's called a numale

They're everywhere in my shit state

That's depressing. I live in the Yukon and there's no one like this. Everyone can fend for themselves and know how to take care of their own. People like that wouldn't survive where I am thank sweet baby ray.

Nice, just stay away from Toronto lol

Jesus, I never knew someone could be this clueless about being ripped off.

>/pol/ meeting
>not a single light hair/light eye individual

Poetry.

People act like pol is some nazi hot bed when it's mostly tolls larping

Is the fat acceptance movement really a 'movement'? I mean I hear about it a lot bcuz i browse fit and /r/fatlogic, but in day to day life i see little to no sign of it. In day to day life, people seem pretty sane about not hating fat people, but certainly not being 100% cool with them being walking tubs of lard. Maybe it's just where I am, but fat acceptance doesn't seem like as much of a thing as the places I browse make it out to be.

Wow it really does make a difference

It does

Most underrated feature on a male

I guess it depends on your area, it's mostly internet nonsense unless you live in a lefty hotbed like Portland or something

If the shirt implies black lives matter activists are bulletproof... Then why complain about getting shot?

The numale mouth strikes again

Well I'm on a college campus, so I'm half way there. Thank god it's not too bad.

nice cope and also check ur reading comprehension pal

lol how retarded can you get
1. fat doesn't hold you up, it weighs you down. muscle holds you up.
2. your organs are inside your rib cage, which doesn't expand when you become a whale.

Most liberals aren't pro-fat, that's just disinformation and /pol/-propaganda you took seriously because you're retarded.

I like how they all dress like shit. It's like Veeky Forums users not lifting at all and still giving advice

fucking Jackie Chan
such a diverse group of people

Solely due to the high concentration of blacks and hispanics

>these are the people shitting up my /lrg/ threads with their neetsoc shit

This has got to be bait.

States full of spics and niggers living off of welfare. Yikes! pic unrelated.

This is damned informative. The best ammo I've seen yet against fat acceptance /HAES. Download and spread it, guys.

>Being suprised that /r/le_doland users in new york are brown

yeah, she's an "academic" at amherst or hampshire college i think, maybe smith. i go to umass amherst and found her on tinder once, think her name is like cora or something. the one and only triggly puff

Ironic that they're more diverse than reddit

Why do redditors keep talking about this subreddit like we're supposed to know what goes on there? Is this like the right wing SRS or something?

Well wtf is srs

>nice cope and also check ur reading comprehension pal

Kill yourself mongoloid.

Shit reddit says

Redditors cried about it here a while back

>At least i know my grandfather and father would be proud of me for being a real man..
says the guy on the cambodian spider tasting seminar

Yeah i bet all these haes goonies complaining about society standards must be some Pinochet followers

Asian looks like a bro
Grill is a qt

Looks confier than a leddit meat too

Pretty much

Nice double double

wew lad

Le narwhals bacon

Shit, another /pol/spambot ruined my board. No matter if we share the same political views this is a Veeky Forumsness related board. Piss off to /pol/ and never post on my board again, you incel!!!