What is happening to my hand?

wash your hands once in a while

It looks like it's developing red spots

Just happens sometimes, for me it goes away in a few days your fine pussy

Obviously you caught herpes.
rip in piss user

Looks allergic. When did it start?

Hey user, 3rd year MD student.

Are you experiencing any other effects? Is your skin also peeling?

My initial thought is that you have picked up any number of bacterial or fungal infections from the gym. This is extremely common. Do not put lotion on it, even if it is peeling which it appears to be. Keep it dry. Putting foot powder on it be okay, but I recommend doing nothing and seeing how it goes. Also, fucking wash your hands when leaving the gym. If it spreads rapidly, go to the doctor ASAP.

Looks like flea bites, hawmie

Poison ivy starts that way for me. Then it grows together in one big nasty rash. Don't scratch your balls OP.

i fucking knew cooties were real

rash

Peter?

Happens to me when I eat high sodium foods, usually when I eat pickles. Also happened during a clen cycle a while back.

Well great! This has been spreading.

About a day ago.

I had precisely this too. Even marked the outline with a pen, it grew for about 3 days and then went away all at once. Pretty sure it was a mild skin infection. I did absolutely nothing.

It looks a bit different than scabies, but that's my first thought. If it itches a lot and it spreads to your wrists/stomach/waistline/groin/ankles then get yourself to a doctor user... and don't touch anyone

THIS

Um, you might just have hives from some dumb allergic reaction. Happens to me a lot for no discernable reason. Goes away in a few hours usually. If it doesn't go away after a few days or gets worse maybe ask your doctor tho.

It looks like you've got the gay.

>get a STD from jacking off
Those red spots are also on your penis, aren't they?