Stop drinking water

Stop drinking water

kek

hgh gut believe you me buddeh

Made me giggle

is that a myfreecams sponsorship on his shorts?

I don’t get it

Jesus fuck that guys inserts looks like the san andreas fault.

i wish i knew if i had zipper abs

Stop developing gyno

UFC has become a fucking joke.
The entire middle weight division eating each other over a title shot, now this guy comes out of nowhere and he instantly gets it because hes popular.
Dont get me wrong, GSP is a great fighter, but UFC is just a popularity contest now.

Bisping and McGregor should never have been allowed to duck real fights. Honestly, nobody should have been allowed to duck fights.

he vacated the belt four years ago? why should he need to climb ranks he comfortably dominated four years ago?

Cut and find out

I mean McGregor is a good fighter as well, but I feel like he made this sport worse. He brought a lot of attention to it, but now its just become a shit talking contest. As if the meathead MMA fighter image wasnt bad enough, now we have the meathead shit talking mma fighter that needs to be upheld.

Also Whittaker was injured and GSP was on a 12 fight win streak, undefeated for like 10 years (Yes I'm aware 4 of those years he wasn't fighting, but still) and there had always been talks of GSP going up to middleweight and fighting Silva, it's not like GSP getting an instant middleweight title shot was some crazy new idea.

Who would you give the title shot to?

Weidman, whose 1-3 in his last four fights and let's be honest, beat up a welterweight?

Yoel, the steroid abuser who lost to Whittaker?

Jacare whose looked trash since USADA came in (To be fair he's also an older fighter) and also lost his last fight to Whittaker?

Or Rockhold whose last fight in a year was beating the no.9 ranked guy?

Realistically GSP had a better claim than everyone in the top five except Rockhold, but Rockhold - Bisping 3 is a hard sell especially when Rockhold hasn't been active for so long.

I agree it's gone downhill lately but there are other factors than just "Popularity".

The whole middleweight division is fucked up, with most of the top ranked guys currently being on losing streaks and if you got a huge star and a contender for P4P GOAT status he's gonna take priority over Bisping - Rockhold 3

And remember, UFC has always been like this, we had Sonnen - Jones in 2013

> Le McGregor ducked may-may

He literally ducked nobody, he just did his thing.

When he was 18 years old he was telling everyone he would be a two division UFC champ, and what does he do the minute he earns his first belt? Challenge RDA for the second. That wasn't about ducking the Jose rematch or ducking Frankie, that was about achieving his 18 year old selfs dream.

Then RDA pulls out with a sore foot so he takes the short notice fight with Nate and loses. Then wants a rematch, again, not ducking people, he wants to get the fight back and prove himself. Does this an immediately goes back to achieving his two division champ dream.

Now in my opinion they should have made him defend featherweight after the second Diaz fight or stripped it, but they allowed him to go for the belt so that's life. Again, not ducking anyone, just going about his business.

Starches Eddie and then tries to set up his 150 million dollar payday against Floyd, who he had called out pre Aldo fight. Not ducking anybody, he had done what he set out to achieve in the UFC and now he was chasing the big money.

Now he's back in the UFC and has accepted the bout against Tony, provided he gets a promoter cut.

Conor doesn't duck fighters, he just single mindedly chases his goals, and fuck everyone else along the way. He'll hold up a division while he chases another, and if nobody stops him then that's UFC's own fault. He's not ducking, he's just doing what he wants, there's a big difference.

And FYI they offered Aldo the short notice fight when RDA pulled out and Aldo bitched out.

the best thing for the sport would have been Connor being forced to defend both belts and losing them within 3 months, just to crush memes.

>He literally ducked nobody, he just did his thing
How many title defenses has he even had? And he has had the belt for how long? He ducked literally everybody,

I mean, yeah, its not as bad as the UFC effectively legalizing eye poking so Jon Jones doesn't get fired and banned, but its still shit.

conors a bum fighting midgets, you aren't irish cus ya grandad is you yanky doodle cocksucker, get off the pikeys nuts

> Ignores everything I said

He had two goals coming into the UFC, be a two division champ, and making a fuck ton of money.

He became a two division champ and then made a fuckton of money boxing Floyd.

Go back, read what I said, he doesn't duck people, he just ignores them so he can focus on his own goals. The UFC is allowing him to do this.

If the UFC said "Conor we're not letting you have a lightweight title shot till you defend the featherweight title twice" he woulda done that. Instead they said "Hell yeah do it" that's their decision, not his.

Go back, actually read what I said, try again.

Find a single fault with anything I said, then try come at me.

>Ignores everything I said
For good reason

>He became a two division champ and then made a fuckton of money boxing Floyd.
>Go back, read what I said, he doesn't duck people, he just ignores them so he can focus on his own goals. The UFC is allowing him to do this.

You're such a dumbass that you can't help yourself and accidentally agree with me.

> For good reason

Because you can't argue against it, I know

> You're such a dumbass that you can't help yourself and accidentally agree with me

And you're such a dumbass you can't tell the difference between ducking fighters because you don't want to fight them, and ignoring fighters because you're chasing a 150 million dollar payday and UFC history.

Try again, but this time try being 75% less retarded.

>And you're such a dumbass you can't tell the difference between ducking fighters because you don't want to fight them, and ignoring fighters because you're chasing a 150 million dollar payday and UFC history
There isn't any.

>For good reason

No one in this thread thinks you're anything but an idiot or a troll or both.

> There isn't any.

You're such a dumbass that you can't help yourself and accidentally proved me right.

If you honestly can't tell the difference between being afraid of certain fighters and actively trying to avoid them, and merely ignoring fighters if they don't contribute to your goals of becoming a two division champ and getting a 9 figure payday then quite simply you're too stupid to be having this conversation.

>If you honestly can't tell the difference between being afraid of certain fighters and actively trying to avoid them, and merely ignoring fighters if they don't contribute to your goals of becoming a two division champ
There isn't any. He became champ, then ducked as harda as possible, and, heres the key.

BULLSHITTED as hard as possible, and his dickriders keep it up.

> There isn't any.

> There's no difference between ignoring Tony Ferguson to make 150 million dollars and accepting the bout afterwards and being afraid of Tony Ferguson

As I said, too stupid for this conversation.

No, there isn't.

I'm not stupid. I just refuse to let you get awy with your bullshit.

The problem with this is that Whittaker beat both Yoel and Jacare in the year lay-off that Bisping took after 204, there was no reason that Bisping couldn't have taken a fight with a real contender much earlier.

Could you knockout your best friend?

> I'm not stupid.

Yes, you very much are.

Again, ignoring a bout with a dude to make 150 million dollars and then accepting the bout with him afterwards is not the same as ignoring the bout because you're scared.

And again, they offered the fight to Aldo when RDA pulled out. Aldo ducked him.

There's no bullshit here, you're just someone who wants to hate on Conor no matter what and you're too stupid to understand simple premises.

>ignoring a bout with a dude to make 150 million dollars
Should never been allowed. He had more than a year to fight a top contender in betweeen Nate Diaz and pillowhands.

Going by your logic Aldo didn't duck him because Aldo's goal was to win back his belt rather than fight a catchweight bout

> Year lay off

When he was getting and recovering from knee surgery?

The Hendo fight was definite bull, but again, there was underlying conditions.

Yoel was suspended (Everyone forgets this, but when Bisping won the belt from Rockhol Yoel was suspended)

Jacare had lost his last fight to Yoel

Rockhold had just been knocked out in like 90 seconds by a guy on short notice

Weidman had lost his last fight and had no real history/beef with Bisping, so that fight didn't make much sense.

Mousasi was ranked like 7 or 8 and was on a one fight win streak when Bisping won the belt.

Whittaker had the best claim back then but was relatively unheard of and ranked like 7 or 8 as well

Again, there's more to it than black and white like so many UFC fans like to view things. There's grey areas to everything in life, even sports.

Nobody in the top 5 had a good claim, 4 were coming off losses, one was suspended, Bisping was most likely going to fight a guy ranked quite low for his first title defence due to that, so why not give him a popular money making fight if you're gonna have to do a low ranked guy anyway?

Still bullshit, but not as much as people like to make it out to be.

>leddit spacing

> Should never been allowed.

But I'm not arguing what should and shouldn't be allowed,I'm arguing that he didn't duck people, he was instead chasing his goals and the UFC gave him too much freedom to do that.

Like I said, his goal was to be a 2 division world champ and UFC let him instantly get a lightweight title shot, he didn't duck the rematch, he was allowed the extra freedom to go for two belts simultaneously. Big difference.

See, you're almost getting there, you can almost understand good for you, that musta been hard to process.

> He had more than a year to fight a top contender in betweeen Nate Diaz and pillowhands

No, there was 9 months between Eddie Alvarez and the Floyd fight, less than a year, not more than a year.

> Pillowhands

Kek, I bet you were one of the guys talking about how good Eddie was and how much Eddie would smash Conor right up until 205 and the immediately jumped on the "Eddie sucks" bandwagon instead of just admitting Conor is good.

Was Aldo's goal to reclaim his belt or reclaim his pride with a win over Conor?

If he's purely in it for the belt then yes, he didn't duck Conor, why take the fight at a catchweight if that's your goal? Just like why defend against Tony when you can make 150 million first, then fight him.

If it's to avenge his loss then he did.

>admitting Conor is good.
Oh Im never doing that. He actually lost to Nate Diaz, a man whose playbook had been identical and predictable for ten fucking years.

I didn't know that Elon Musk was in UFC

>When he was getting and recovering from knee surgery?
The Bisping vs GSP fight was originally being targeted for July, Bisping only decided that the knee injury would stop him from fighting in July after GSP confirmed he couldn't fight until much later in the year.

I'm not complaining about the Henderson fight but I'm saying that there's plenty of times when Bisping could've fought a real contender in 2017, but he spent the whole time chasing the GSP fight instead.

He wasn't just popular, he was (still is) one of the GOATs. It didn't matter which division he came back at, GSP would have gotten a title shot. I'm going to guess that you weren't here 5 years ago when GSP was considered an absolute god. And guess what? He went out on top too. He never lost his previous belt. In fact, the closest he went to losing was to Johny Hendricks, they guy that got fucked up before him.

Now, would we be saying this if GSP had lost? Yes, actually. That's how dominant he was.

Not that guy, but size and styles matter. Nate is a much bigger guy with longer reach, meaning Conor needed to hop a lot more in order to get into range. That, paired up with Nate's grinding, cardio based style means that Conor's matchup was bad from the beginning.

Also, Conor underestimated Nate's chin and gassed himself trying to finish. Was that a mistake? Yes. But was it because Conor's a bad fighter? I don't think so. If you look at the second fight, Conor still had those problems, but fared much better when he realized that he couldn't just finish Nate.

You can talk all the shit you want about Conor losing the fight, but saying that he isn't a good fighter is stretching a little.