Have any of you been successful in getting your gf to lift? How did you convince her?

Have any of you been successful in getting your gf to lift? How did you convince her?

By lifting enough myself, she took notice in it. She eventually agreed to come with me and I did my best to help her, but she thought I wasn't being helpful. Eventually her friend expressed interest in the gym, she asked me to "coach" her, and I agreed to. This drove my gf fucking insane - when I went to the gym with her friend and her friend let her know how helpful I was being. Her jealousy was insanity and she ended up going to the gym with me more and more, even to a point where she'd go without me sometimes. Couple years now we both go regularly.

I'd say long story short, lead through example. If you lift enough and it shows, she'll understand how in shape you are and will want to be your equal. If she doesn't go to the gym with you, I think that's fine - what kills me is when someone has no drive for anything regarding self improvement.

My what?

Why the fuck does she have a button up tied around her while wearing a leather jacket.

my bf got jealous of all the attention i was getting so he lifts with me now. after we have our lifting session we go back home and have a sex session. it's cute watching him get more confident and try to wrestle me so he's on top, but i just throw him off and continue plowing. it encourages him to get stronger because i've never bottomed for him and he's frustrated with me. can't wait to see my little twink turn into a bear

Gay

She looks emaciated.

>gf

>your gf
>implying

Soild advice here

Maybe aesthetic. Might have brought it in case the jacket got too warm. Might have been wearing it under the jacket and taken it off so she could see her figure better in her selfie. Not a ridiculous thing to do whatever the reason.

No she still chubby :(

>your gf
Don't have one.

Nobody here has a gf.
60% is on this board and lift because no gf.
40% is here because they're faggots.

She used to lift but hasn't lifted in awhile. She keeps saying she is going to start again but is too busy with work and school. I think I am just going to get her a gym membership and she will go so she doesn't waste it. She isn't in bad shape but definitely could improve.

isn't that 100% nogf mode?

fortunately my gf already started lifting when we met.

she started doing yoga and then slowly incorporated weights.

Now I'm helping her prep for a bikini competition

>gf

Working on it: will i have great success?

Yes, and after a while she began critiquing my routine and obsessively cooking protein rich food.
>tfw gf could be a fitness YouTuber

>gf

Certain this was meant to end in a 3 way brah, you fucked up.

How? Please enlighten me, bro. My girlfriend is quite chubby and I haven't been able to convince her. It won't be easy for her since she works 9 to 6 and we have a one year old kid together, but im sure is she applied herself she would find the time . The problem is to motivate her.

>tfw you'd rather your gf stay fat than lift with you because that means spending more time with her

Just break up with her. Why put up with such a relationship?

Not wanting a gf like a homo isn't no gf mode.
No gf mode is because of an unfulfilled desire for the affection of a woman.

I did. But I did learn a valuable lesson that you can't change women like that.

Yeps. She gained a bit of weight over the years, and I've had trouble encouraging her to start. She also noticed that I've started to look better than her. Told her that I was going to get a better body and butt than hers eventually if she didn't start exercising so that got her to start.

>Had gf for 6 years
>she gained a lot of weight the last 2 years
>I starting lifting that last year
>she sees me making gains and starts constantly complaining I'm going to cheat or leave her
>she continues to stuff her face with Doritos.
>Suggest she join me and work out help her make meal plan and routine
>everyday she goes over her calories and had an excuse why she can't go to gym
>constantly asking me stupid fuck questions like "am I fat?" "I feel fat how do I not be fat"
>mean while she ballooned from 110lb skinny at to 180lb lumpy space princess
>eventually just can't take it constant accusations of cheating and excuses why she can't work out and has to order dominos.
>soon she stops taking care of herself altogether
>waking up at 230 pm and claiming she doesn't have time to work out
>doesn't clean her apartment
>go over there after about 3 weeks of not seeing her
>there's trash just piled up everywhere huge pile of empty soda bottles flies all over and the place stinks.
>realize I can't help her bc she will not even put in the most minimal effort i try to talk to her see if theres anything i can do to help her but by now she's become a completely different person
>this ended about a year ago and occasionally she send me random texts from fake numbers bc I blocked her after a series of insane "I'll kill myself and burn your house down" type messages
>check her Facebook to see how she's doing
>still fat as fuck

Ask me in three months

Like what?

OP said "gf" you illiterate faggot, no one wants to hear about your degeneracy

Like if they're not already into healthy diets and working out you're not gonna get em to change. If they like shitty food and going out drinking its only a matter of time before they get fat. Your only options are finding a girl that is already fit or some kinda skinny vegetarian hippie girl that is into yoga.

Dodged a bullet

Fuck I'm terrified of this happening to my gf

when I had a gf she said to me - you will never make me lift

I was on a hiatus then and rold her my life will change when I start lifting again and she betta understand.

I moved and broke up with her (mutual) but seeing some of these posts I am so happy. It was nothing serious tho but I know it couldnt last since she doesnt lifts at all, just tries some diets.

She will become fat mom guarantee it. Women have it ez while young youth flatters every woman but I now screen for those with healthy habits since habits are most important.

Woman who lifts and LOVES that Life is what Im after now. I know she will understand me and I will enjoy pounding that perfect ass.

0 compromise on that.

Also she must not smoke, drink coffee. Hated the coffee stank ughhhhh

Get the money for home gym could help?

>follow me to the gym it'll be more effective than your womens magazine running bs
>okay

done